Your Email Address:

First Name:

bus commuting

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
kaz
Total Newbie

bus commuting

Post by kaz »

it is funny as well as sad the way i have to commute these days and peoples reaction is natural and sometimes out of ordinary. today i was on my way to a learning center,a girl comes sits next to me, sooner she planted herself on the seat, she turned her backside to me, wandering hand scenario, she jumped up and sat normal, atleast we both exchanged smile, when i was about to leave the bus,mean mean girl lol.

cool
Junior

Post by cool »

i am not sure if i get what you are trying to say.
sometimes its quite hard to understand ordinary language as a non native tongue talker.

so if you wanted to admit that people sometimes acts strange wether or wether not you have bad breath i can just agree.
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

Kaz's post is difficult to understand even if you have perfect reading comprehension. Did he mean that he put his hand on her? Did she sit straight only when he was about to get off the bus? Was he breathing through his mouth? I really don't get it.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

I clearly comprehend the OP.

People smell the breath and they react. Everyday in my life, nothing new.

Monday, a guy on the street asked me for directions, I started talking and he said "lets move away from the trash can. He looked around and didn't see one, then he just walked away. My breath stinks and people smell it. It is very simple.
deebo

Post by deebo »

elliott wrote:I clearly comprehend the OP.

People smell the breath and they react. Everyday in my life, nothing new.

Monday, a guy on the street asked me for directions, I started talking and he said "lets move away from the trash can. He looked around and didn't see one, then he just walked away. My breath stinks and people smell it. It is very simple.
funny
If pushed . people will often say "if your breath was bad , I'd Tell You" . I just laugh . A friend told me this the other day . I said "this never happens ". Next meeting I'll make sure bb is in unquestionable Full Roar .

More people need to realize that bb is like any other possible sign of ill health . We need to know . Being "polite" can be a deadly disservice to us . Pass it around .

skype Skunkhugs
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic