Your Email Address:

First Name:

did some one try breathnew (TCM)??

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
john_bb
Advanced

did some one try breathnew (TCM)??

Post by john_bb »

Hey..
did someone try breathnew?? It is a traditional Chinese medicine...I started using it...
if you already used it post ur review and symptoms

John

Determined2Fix
Total Newbie

Post by Determined2Fix »

Hi John,

I have not tried this yet, although I have tried a couple of herbal (TCM) things before to see if they did any good. One was from Eagle Herbs and was called "Cinnabar Sedative Digestive Cleanser". Can't say it cured anything and I actually didn't finish all of the 200 capsules as it was making me light headed quite a bit. I did finish most of it though. The thing to remember with the herbals is that for them to take hold you have to (usually) have prolonged treatment (several months) for chronic conditions.

Sometimes I get stomach heat, but it's so sporadic that I can't figure out if that is truly the source of my problem. Is that why you are looking to this herb (heat?)?
john_bb
Advanced

Post by john_bb »

Hey Determined2Fix,
Now I finalized that my stomach is the reason for my BB. So I shifted my medication to rectify my Gut problems. I agree with you that these herbs should be used for a long time to obtain reasonable results. I didnt find any reviews on the net. I am still wondering...why this product is so unknown to ppl..
To be frank I dont even understand what stomach heat means..If you know can you explain me?

John
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

John
Please keep me posted about the breathnew product ive been interested in trying chinese herbs for awhile. I read about chinese medicine and from what i understand i believe stomach heat represents the too much acidity and a cool stomach means too alkaline.
Determined2Fix
Total Newbie

Post by Determined2Fix »

Hi John,

I can't say i know exactly what stomach heat is, medically speaking. But I think haligrl is on the right track with acidity. But the things I've read don't state it simply. Some say it has something to do with a stagnation in spleen qi (whatever that means), others suggest something about stomach yin being the problem. I don't know how to interpret all of it, so your guess is as good as mine. The frustrating part is that you can engage in these "cures" for months before figuring out that this really isn't the problem.

How have you been able to determine that your problem is definitely in your stomach? I honestly believe mine is too, but saying for sure seems so difficult to do.

In any event, definitely keep us posted on how this treatment goes for you, I'm interested. I actually went to the website (activeherb.com) to see about a purchase and got an error message when i tried to add it to the cart. Not sure what that's all about.
john_bb
Advanced

How did I knew that the prob is from stomach?

Post by john_bb »

I used antacids and vinegar to determine this. If you have high acids in the stomach antacids will help you control your breath and digestion. If you have low acids then you should start taking some HCL supplements. In my case taking vinegar helped to some extent. So now I landed in a conclusion that my bb is due to gut issues.

hey determined2fix...if u dont find it online find a nearest store here
http://www.activeherb.com/doctor/

john
Determined2Fix
Total Newbie

Post by Determined2Fix »

Hi John,

Thanks for the link, I see it now. I think they were just out of stock for a bit. How has the herb been so far? Any bodily reactions to it?

It's interesting what you say about being able to tell if the bb is coming from your stomach. I have taken a different assortment of things to help with reflux and acid issues, but I still don't think I can be sure that it comes from my stomach. It continues to be quite the mystery, hence why I still have yet to address the root cause (if there is indeed one).

Anyway let us know how it is going with this, keep us posted!
jecastilla
Total Newbie
Re: did some one try breathnew (TCM)??

Post by jecastilla »

Hi,

So did it work? I just bought 2 bottles of this and I was wondering if there are any success stories around here.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic