Your Email Address:

First Name:

This Sucks...

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
a1densmom
Total Newbie

This Sucks...

Post by a1densmom »

I
Last edited by a1densmom on Sat May 16, 2015 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Your main problem sounds like it was clearly related to your dental issues. If you've got those dealt with now, then your breath probably doesn't smell any more. Why dont you try asking your son who was honest with you about it smelling bad?

With reference to your other post, could the shit smell on your clothes/skin have come from somewhere else? gardens/pets/nappy changing etc?

I think Aydinmur said that BV can cause odours to be absorbed into the bloodstream from down there, so maybe that's where the odour on your skin came from and hopefully it will clear once the BV has cleared.
Last edited by halitosisux on Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Geez that is heartbreaking about your son.

I would try cleaning the diet for a few weeks and see what happens. No sugar, fats, especially butter or fried foods, watch the dairy, and abundance of meat. See if the throat stuff disengages back to normal.
a1densmom
Total Newbie

Post by a1densmom »

I
Last edited by a1densmom on Sat May 16, 2015 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
glamourgirl05
Junior

Post by glamourgirl05 »

I as well, know what its like to have lil ones get offended of bb... Its hard! So what symptoms do you have, for post nasal drip?
a1densmom
Total Newbie

Post by a1densmom »

[qu
Last edited by a1densmom on Sat May 16, 2015 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

I feel like your bb in like me and many others in the forum, I guess it is sinus/allergy related... I also have the lump in the throat and my bb is on and off. Some days I can speak to people freely and I get zero reactions...for example yesterday my roommate spoke to my in the morning from a very close distance...I panicked so much and to my surprise zero reactions , I did not have even morning breath! but today in the morning some yellow stuff came from my throat and my throat is on fire and I got many reactions....these drastic changes make me mad and feel unsecure all the time. I avoid friends because I cannot predict when I have the nasty bb...I totally understand you :(
ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

i have a lump in my throat today and have no idea why. it is clear some days, not others. anyway, my breath feels really bad today as well so it's probably related. i recently got a neti pot but it doesn't seem to help that much.. feels like the water goes from one nostril into the other and doesn't reach the throat. how to do this?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic