Your Email Address:

First Name:

NEW BREATH TEST STUDY - VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
perrymason
Advanced

Post by perrymason »

joe, do you have nasal BB?

joe1
Junior

Post by joe1 »

no man
potty_mouth
Junior

Post by potty_mouth »

hi joe,
good to heaar your update. i nearly bought the smellx too. sounds promising so far. keep us updated!
can i ask how comfortable is the patch in your palate? can you describe the sensation / taste, etc. what is the effect on dry mouh or tongue coating?
thanks
PM
joe1
Junior

Post by joe1 »

hi potty. well you should buy it, it definitely works!! and its not uncomfortable, its like having a gum sticked to the palate. i hope every body could give it a try. it works!!! :mrgreen: \:D/
deebo

Post by deebo »

joe1 wrote:hi potty. well you should buy it, it definitely works!! and its not uncomfortable, its like having a gum sticked to the palate. i hope every body could give it a try. it works!!! :mrgreen: \:D/
hey Joe . quick update on you symptoms and how SmellX helps ,please .
planet
Total Newbie

SmellX

Post by planet »

Hi Joe 1,

Where did you buy the SmellX product from? I can't find it on google. thanks
joe1
Junior

Post by joe1 »

joe1
Junior

Post by joe1 »

hi deebo. my symptoms are tipical. a very bad breath!! and from what i see, what smellx does is that it neutralizes that bad breath. i can speak really close to people and they don't cover their nose nor give me any reactions. i asked to my nephew to smell my breath, he is 13 and he said that it was normal. and he was the one covering his nose all the time when he was around me when i had bb.
deebo

Post by deebo »

Joe . Have you tried mouth rinses or oral product with chlorhexidine as the active ingredient ? If smellx works for you , others oral chlrohexidine products may too .

I'll try and contact them about their clinical trials . Maybe they'd be willing to send some of our members samples for testing .
dragonbreath

Post by dragonbreath »

Interesting development. Keep us posted joe.
Agree. Would be great if they could send us samples.

Wouldn't mind paying for this if it truly helps cover up for 8 hrs.
Prince

Post by Prince »

Iam using the MMS1 with citric acid and it have been working for me. It does not kill my bb but it makes it much better. After the 1 day of using it the white thing on my tongue did go away and i have never had this white thing again thanks to mms. My mouth feels much cleaner and i can feel how good i can breath from my nose again. Iam not cured but feel much better. The MMS1 stands for Miracle Mineral Solution and contains sodium chlorite. I brush my teeth with it you can also drink it, it kills all your bacteria and virus and i can feel that just by brushing my teeth and belive me your saliva production will be like never before.

See this here, it is in three part. Very intresting

Part number 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUQ7Btov ... re=related

Look for the other parts 2 and 3 in youtube, each is about 9 min
8)

People all over the world is using it just take a look on youtube or google
Prince

Post by Prince »

What about Candida and Bad Breath?:

While your one-drop mixture lasts, if you have any white candida film on your tongue, brush your tongue. While in there with brush in hand, if you have bad breath, brush the extreme back of the tongue where sulfur dioxide is produced by some types of bacteria. One clinic has a patented tongue brush and a special MMS-like fluid that quenches the bad-breath bacteria. But in your case you already have MMS 1 which produces Cl02 gas, and a tooth brush already in your mouth, so shove the brush back to the gagging point and clean the back of your tongue. There’s no excuse for MMS users to have bad breath. Other people may notice that you no longer have “a filthy mouth.” Will MMS 1 Brighten Your Teeth?:There is misinformation about MMS 1 causing teeth to be darkened. The enemies of MMS 1 appear to have found someone who may have smoked for years and maybe drank strong coffee since birth, or who rarely brushed his BROWN and ugly teeth. MMS doubters present his photos on their web blogs under the general heading of “Look what MMS 1 is going to do to your teeth.” In contrast, people who use MMS 1 regularly for mouth, gums, and teeth don’t have to make their point with photographs. They simply smile cheerfully with pretty white, glistening teeth. True, some people just play around with MMS never actually using it with consistently or with purposeful discipline. But for those who are serious about their health, over time MMS has a gradual whitening effect on teeth. Years of tartar and accumulated colorings are slowly lifted away.

http://genesis2costarica.org/protocols/ ... and-teeth/
joe1
Junior

Post by joe1 »

hi deebo, did u get the free samples?? . smellx works!!!!. the problem is that it is a lil too expensive... it works for 8 hours. if u guys can order it... just do it!!! oh, im in NY. so if any one want to meet me just let me know!!
deebo

Post by deebo »

joe1 wrote:hi deebo, did u get the free samples?? . smellx works!!!!. the problem is that it is a lil too expensive... it works for 8 hours. if u guys can order it... just do it!!! oh, im in NY. so if any one want to meet me just let me know!!
Hey joe . this is great for you man !!
i sent smellx an email but no reply yet . Here it is :

Hello Smellx staff .
I moderate a chronic halitosis site with over 2000 members . I see you product is in clinical trials currently . One of our members purports some relief of halitosis while using the smellx tabs and other members would be interested in testing your product for you .

Would the Smellx staff be interested in sending us some samples to test . We could document our results for you and on our site badbreathhalitosis.com

We hope to hear from you soon . Thank you in advance . J

Joe , you should contact the ebay seller directly about this since you already have a connection as a buyer . Anyways , I'll fire them another email .
_________
skype ' skunkhugs '
Last edited by deebo on Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eternalhappiness
Total Newbie

Post by Eternalhappiness »

Please do keep us updated on the trial, I have a 30 dollar amazon gift card I've had laying around for months now..i think ill chip the extra 20 and buy a pack of it and keep them for Die hard emergency situations while i figure out how to fix this problem. At the very least it can save me from 20 embarassing moments in my life if need be. In the meantime..ill be doing anything possible to get rid of this, the last thing i want to do is depent on something without finding a solution. But i definitely will look into this. Thank you joe for trying it out and giving us feedback.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic