Your Email Address:

First Name:

Finding a new job is a must!!

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
findacure
Master

Finding a new job is a must!!

Post by findacure »

I have decided within the next month I will leave my current job. Ive been there for 6 years but I honestly cannot be around the people in the building anymore.

I was worrying about going to interviews! Will anyone employ me? Yes I can dress smart, talk the talk, posess the the skills and experience that they require. But will one wiff of my breath put potiental employers off!?!

But then I remembered this one time a few years ago. I went to a very important interview for a course I wanted to take. There were only 15 places and over hundred people applied. I got into the boardroom and there were 7 people sitting across from me. I started to talk and got reactions straight away. They were looking at each other, one gesturing to another. I left and thought ah well im not going to get a place. To my surprise they choose me. So this gives me hope.

I've applied for some greats jobs that im excited about.

Wish me luck guys, God knows I need it :)

Music Lady
Advanced

Post by Music Lady »

I totally understand where you are. I am desparately looking for work as well. The good thing is you at least have something until you get something else. I have NO job and have nearly ran out of money.

For interviews I gently spray a towelette or something with this floral perfume I have, place it in my bag and sit it on the floor near my leg while I'm interviewing. Trust me every little bit helps when you have strong bb like I do.

Its truly a daily struggle.
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

find
have you left your job yet did the bb mae u quit? im in the same boat know any good work frm homes?
my3rdmolars
Junior

Post by my3rdmolars »

hali_grl wrote:find
have you left your job yet did the bb mae u quit? im in the same boat know any good work frm homes?
working from home is boring
TM: 0906-6778910
deebo

Post by deebo »

my3rdmolars wrote:
working from home is boring[/quote]

What do you do 3rd ? Any suggestions for others to get excitement in their job with bb ?
Last edited by deebo on Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
compor
Advanced
Post by compor »

I missed some very good job opportunities due to my bb. Especially this one time they called me for an interview for an amazing job, which would be a great jump for me. 1 week before the interview I started a vegetarian diet. Avoided all kinds of junk food, dairy products, meat etc. I just ate boiled vegetables and some fruits for a week. My bb was much better but still there.

So when the time comes, I took a bath, did a complete mouth cleaning for almost an hour, got water with me and head out. My mouth was still fresh when I reached there, which made me feel confident. There were 2 people at my interview: Someone from HR, and manager of the department I applied for. To my surprise it went great, I could tell from their attitude that they liked me. They were happy, I was confident. Then they asked me to wait a while since General Manager wants to see me as well. I had to wait about 30 minutes, at that moment I realized my mouth is no longer fresh. GM comes in, we shook hands, I said "nice to meet you" and saw disgust in his face right there. He stayed for about 5 minutes then said he needed to attend a meeting. Finished with a "we will call you".

Now I work for 1/3 of that salary on a job with no possible promotions. The only good part is, all my colleagues think I'm a weirdo so they don't event try to talk to me. I guess it's better than having no job. Damn I really do hate my life. Why haven't they still fired me?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic