Your Email Address:

First Name:

TMAU testing

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
plumbum

TMAU testing

Post by plumbum »

I've decided to get tested for TMAU. I went to the Ent today and he said it's unlikely I have it. He wants to see whats in my sinuses since antibiotics didn't help my chronic sinusitis. It may be fungal. I will be taking getting a CT scan Monday. I still want to take the test. MEBO is doing through a clinic in Cleveland for $150 plus shipping. I have to wait until next year because they are revamping the process and equipment used. If I get some evidence that the problem is my sinuses, then I won't have to take the test.

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

I should get a CT scan too. I always seem to have sinus infections, and they persist for weeks, or longer even.
plumbum

Post by plumbum »

Do the antibiotics work? In my case they didn't. Also I had stomach issues. Come to find out it may be due to the infected post nasal drip being swallowed. I had a endoscopy done and had gastritis and no cause. GI dr gave me prilosec for the gastritis. I didn't have reflux. I had to go to several doctors over several years to get his point. I hope sometime early next year I can be cured.
my3rdmolars
Junior

Post by my3rdmolars »

plumbum wrote:Do the antibiotics work? In my case they didn't. Also I had stomach issues. Come to find out it may be due to the infected post nasal drip being swallowed. I had a endoscopy done and had gastritis and no cause. GI dr gave me prilosec for the gastritis. I didn't have reflux. I had to go to several doctors over several years to get his point. I hope sometime early next year I can be cured.
for how many years have you been going to different doctors?
TM: 0906-6778910
plumbum

Post by plumbum »

About 3 years. I had my tonsils removed and sinus surgery. I think I might have to get another sinus surgery to completely clean out my maxillary sinuses of the fungal infection.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic