Your Email Address:

First Name:

Are You Winning Battles But Losing the War?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Prince

Are You Winning Battles But Losing the War?

Post by Prince »

This is the cure for me i know it and maybe for you to. Our Fu....g problem is with candida i know this. Read this article please
http://www.worldwidehealthcenter.net/articles-31.html

There is still a lot of controversy around the topic of Candida, and I am the first to agree that we do not have all the answers. One thing that I have witnessed in clinical practice, however, is the astounding recovery that many of these so-called Candidiasis patients make when placed on a Candida Treatment Protocol. These would include difficult cases that have been through the orthodox medical mill, seeing many different specialties without positive effects. One case that I remember is a 32 year old women who had such a bad case of halitosis that when I approached her to examine her throat I thought that I was surrounded by rotting corpses! Such was the degree of her bad breath that she had NEVER dated in her life for this reason. My mind never even thought of Candidiasis initially. As a staring point, I suggested that she undergo an alkaline detoxification fast with fresh fruit, salads, steamed vegetables, fresh vegetable juices and home-made vegetable soups. This she did for 15 days. During the last day of the fast she went out with her friends to celebrate her birthday, and drank a glass of wine. She phoned me the following morning complaining of a bad headache, muscle pains, bloating, and an irritation in her throat. This is when my thinking began to point towards Candida, as I thought that the yeast in the wine had probably aggravated the condition. I asked her to come in immediately – testing on the VEGA showed a positive reaction to Candida, mushrooms and yeast, and her score on the Crook’s Candida Questionnaire was 356, probably the highest score I have ever seen!

We began Candida treatment, and within 3 months her halitosis had completely cleared, and she had decided to get engaged to a local boy who she had a crush on. It really never ceases to amaze me how Candida can present itself – the symptoms can be strange and varied. Recurrent vaginal infections accompanied by chronic fatigue is often common in women. I have seen a number of cases of infertility with no underlying pathology that was resolved by Candida treatment. Skin problems with no specific diagnosis from dermatologists were Candida related, chronic sinusitis, scleroderma, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, and many more.

Certainly I am not saying that the common yeast, Candida albicans, is the cause of all these problems. What my experience has shown, however, is that when Candida is one of the underlying causes of these health problems, they are not resolved unless the Candida is eradicated first.

Many physicians now believe that a clinical trial for Candida overgrowth is of so little risk and expense that it should be considered in any chronic illness.

One clinical trial a person may try is to avoid certain foods for five days which are known to facilitate the growth of yeast. Such foods include the following:

* SUGAR and SIMPLE CARBOHYDRATES such as found in all sweetened food including the use of honey, molasses, sorghum, maple syrup, sugar, fructose, maltose, dextrose, corn syrup, etc.

* YEAST PRODUCTS such as beer, wine, yeast leavened bread, natural B vitamins, brewer's yeast

* FERMENTED and MOLD FOODS such as mushrooms, cheese, vinegar, mustard, catsup, relish and other condiments made with vinegar.

After avoiding these foods for 5 days, try adding them back into the diet in large quantities. By observing how one feels while off these foods, in comparison to any adverse affects experienced when going back on the foods, one may get a clue as to any possible yeast involvement as a causative factor for any adverse symptoms.

If adverse symptoms are provoked by a return to the yeast enhancing foods, your physician may feel that there is at least a possible reason to suspect Candida overgrowth, which may then warrant more definitive action.

CNS

Post by CNS »

I've read up about candida before and did suspect that I may be suffering from it because I've many of the symptoms listed. The problem is there's no clear cut way of determining if we do indeed have candida other than to go on the diet? It's really difficult for me to avoid those food in the list, especially fruits. I won't even be able to do this diet for a week, let alone months!
deebo

Re: Are You Winning Battles But Losing the War?

Post by deebo »

prince . You may know that there is more than one 'candida diet' . Please show some actual clinical papers or medical findings on the successes of the diet working and specifically for chronic halitosis . We have bb or cbb from many causes ,some even may be tmau and bloodbourne issues . Its funny that you think you have 'the cure' all of the sudden .

Of course please keep us posted with your success on the diet . Please list exactly the protocol you are following . Foods ,drink, exercise ...etc .
Prince

Post by Prince »

CNS
The problem is there's no clear cut way of determining if we do indeed have candida other than to go on the diet?

There are many ways to know if you have candida, the diet is one of them. The diet allows you to know from the benefits you get.

It's really difficult for me to avoid those food in the list, especially fruits. I won't even be able to do this diet for a week, let alone months!
You must have a strong will to kill your bb and its not simple. If you wanna try things out you must have the will and a strong mentality. To know where your bb comes from you must try things out.

deebo
You may know that there is more than one 'candida diet' . Please show some actual clinical papers or medical findings on the successes of the diet working
First read my last post in the aloe vera. Second, to know what works for you, you have to try things out. We all people are not the same. Some things that works for me maybe not works for you. There are many people who cured them self from candida. Just type in google and you will see. Some cured their bb others cured their candida symptoms. Candida symptoms can be very weird. If you want me to pm you people who got cured i will do just tell me.

We have bb or cbb from many causes ,some even may be tmau and bloodbourne issues .
You are saying that we have bb from many causes, how do you know that?
Even candida is bloodbourne and when it comes in to the blood system its then you get your symptoms like bb.

Its funny that you think you have 'the cure' all of the sudden.
Haha your so funny. Did i say so? All i said is to try this diet nothing else. I have not been forcing anybody and it worked for me.

Of course please keep us posted with your success on the diet . Please list exactly the protocol you are following . Foods ,drink, exercise ...etc .
Read the last post from me in aloe vera.
Good Luck

:)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic