Your Email Address:

First Name:

L glutamine

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
MissPretty
Advanced

L glutamine

Post by MissPretty »

Iis there anyone who has tried this? Received an email from Jimi where he told me about this. Has it helped you, Jimi? Did you take pills or powders? Grateful for the response

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I think it helped a bit, not sure really, I lost weight, but got some sideeffects, only minor. But it kind of repairs leaky gut.

I bought it in GNC store, you can buy it anywhere else, but use reputable store.
MissPretty
Advanced

Post by MissPretty »

Thanks for the reply, Jimi! I ordered just a package home, powder. Going to give it a try. Someone else who has tested?
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Definitely something I will be ordering in the future. Right now I've got a couple things to try.

Thanks for the info Jimi. Even if it doesn't help my BB, it's worth trying for my IBS like symptoms.
hope4now
Master
Post by hope4now »

Another related product to try is n-acetyl glucosamine (N-A-G). I never heard of it before, but it coats the intestine and seals a leaky gut. Google for more information. It can be taken with l-glutamine. I'm taking just N-A-G in the morning on an empty stomach.
MissPretty
Advanced

Post by MissPretty »

hope4now wrote:Another related product to try is n-acetyl glucosamine (N-A-G). I never heard of it before, but it coats the intestine and seals a leaky gut. Google for more information. It can be taken with l-glutamine. I'm taking just N-A-G in the morning on an empty stomach.
Thanks for the tip! Have you tried any of it?
hope4now
Master
Post by hope4now »

MissPretty wrote:
hope4now wrote:Another related product to try is n-acetyl glucosamine (N-A-G). I never heard of it before, but it coats the intestine and seals a leaky gut. Google for more information. It can be taken with l-glutamine. I'm taking just N-A-G in the morning on an empty stomach.
Thanks for the tip! Have you tried any of it?
I'm on it now (one 750mg capsule per day). I'm getting flu-like symptoms, which may be a "healing crisis" or coincidental. (I traveled for the holidays and could have picked up a bug.) But I remember getting similar symptoms when I tried Sun chlorella which caused me to stop taking it.

Edit: flu symptoms have gone. Going to stick with the N-A-G.
MissPretty
Advanced

Post by MissPretty »

How are you doing, hope? I am waiting for my l glutamine but I bought the powder. Hope it is just as effective. Yesterday I bought corsodyl mouthwash containing chlorhexidine. It seems to work well for me. My mouth feels a little fresher so we'll see
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

I've been ordering so many drugs on this Swanson's Vitamins site... I feel like a kook.

Probiotics.. hydrochloric acid.. serotonin... l glutamine.. n-acetyl glucosamine.. all these PILLS.

I'd be worried about the embarrassment of my friends finding my stash, but I don't really have any important people in my life.

Anyway, I'm putting the order in now for these two products. Sounds promising.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Reading that made me smile. My God, the thought of anyone going through my bedroom was totally unthinkable. It was like a mini hospital in there. Microscopes, chemicals, testers, jezus. The most embarrassing thing was the amount of books I had. I spent the early 90s trying so hard to figure it out. I had no internet so my only source of info was to use libraries and to purchase books. I spent a fortune on books. I'd go into book shops and find a corner to hide in and I'd buy the book even if it had a single sentence on bad breath. I've got rid of most of them now. I took one or two with me each day over a number of weeks and threw them out of my car window into a ditch in the dark.

I used to spend entire days in cities where nobody knew me so I could focus on finding information without worrying about someone I knew bumping into me reading about bacteria or tongues etc, I used to really hate that feeling of walking around and still being none-the-wiser each time, while watching everyone else go by just looking totally chilled out, living and taking it all for granted.
planet
Total Newbie

Post by planet »

I tried l glutamine and the day after I had diarrhea. Could it be one of the side effects of the product? Of course I didn't take any more capsules. Did any of you taking l glutamine have this side effect?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic