Your Email Address:

First Name:

I am completely cured

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Prince

I am completely cured

Post by Prince »

First of all I like to thank God for he has always been with me. This is what iam doing right now

I used MMS1 for three weeks and it helped me alot realy to reduce my bb, but i didnt go on a diet and i ate junkfood and sugar. I used also coconutoil and something called cellular oxygen at the same time. The cellular oxygen i used is made by a swedish company, but their is a lot on the net just google cellular oxygen. The first week i did sauna and i vomited after that. I think it was because i was releasing out the toxins to fast. I noticed some strange thing in my shit when i did go to the toilet, and their was a lot of some very small white wires. I know its the candida, because they come out in millions small wires like the size of hair. The coconutoil and the cellular oxygen helped me alot to, but i still had little bb in a scale 1-10 i had 3-4. Please notice that i dident use the cellular oxygen like the description. I pressed hard on the bottle so that it came out running in my throat. I did so several times a day. The MMS i started with 1 dropp mixed with 5 dropps of lemon three times a day. Then i increased the amount everyday untill i reached 15 dropps three times a day. I stayed on 15 dropps one week then i did go down to 7 dropps. I hade such a pain in my stomach when i increased to fast. Never ever in my life i had feelt such a pain but i read its normal and it happens because the mms is working with your bacteria and funge. The pain started for me when i reached 7 dropps and honestly i did take it with water and i must say i hate the taste.

The breakthrough came two days ago.
I bought last week hydrogen peroxide 3% inhale and 19% dilluted from 35% food grade. I started inhaling the 3% with a small spray bottle 5 times a day and i used the 19% 5 dropps in 8oz of distilled two times a day. I bought them last week and i started on friday. On monday i started raw diet with only fruit, vegetable and cashew nuts and yesterday i bought collidial silver and today no bad breath at all. I see maybe about 100 people on my work every day, no reaction. I went after work to a shopping center and talked to many people their. We was joking and talking, nobody showed me any reaction at all. my mouth feels fresh and i can feel the taste of food again, its amazing. Before i started with the hydrogen peroxide i stopped taking the mms. Today for the first time ever i did pee some candida wires, it was more disgusting then the shit. I feel very good now, the oxygen have restored all the enzymes in my body and cleaned my blood. I tried to cut a bit of my finger to see how the blood looks like and it was very clean and had a lighter red color. I think the silver helped a lot because i took a half deciliter and i swiched it in my mouth and then swallowed it, i feelt the taste after in my mouth was so good it was a sweet taste that i have never tasted before and i have used the CS before without any results.

I will report more on sunday or monday if am still bb free.

glamourgirl05
Junior

Post by glamourgirl05 »

Glad to hear its working for you, but I'm a little lost with products u are using? What's mms? And how did u come to the conclusion that they will help treat BB?
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

prince
I'm happy to hear that you are cured Im about to go on a similar treatment of hydrogen and ionic silver. I believe it is the peroxide and silver thats really helping you. Congrats! =D> I can't wait to try!
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

ps-
you should also take good probiotics to replenish the good bacteria as well so the bad want just repopulate once you've stopped.
Tibya
Advanced

Re: I am completely cured

Post by Tibya »

Prince wrote:First of all I like to thank God for he has always been with me. This is what iam doing right now

I will report more on sunday or monday if am still bb free.
Hi , Anxiously waiting for update from your end on this. I have tried several things and nothing worked for me. Probitotics, detox, drinking 6-7 glass of water, apple cider vinegar, hydrogen per oxide, mouth wash, therabreath....

I cannot afford to buy any more products and MMS1 is very expensive. I do not have a job because of this BB. Cannot open my mouth during face to face interview. I do pretty well in phone interviews. Its just a mess and God knows when this will get cured.

Candida/Yeast Infection - how do you test for it and also I was reading about oral ph level. This would be my next step because ph test strips are affordable.

Do update on your outcome.
cambodian_girl
Total Newbie

Post by cambodian_girl »

Awesome! What product do you think it was that made you shit candida?

My understanding is that you first took MMS then cellular oxygen. Did you shit candida before you started taking cellular oxygen?

What you did after shitting candida is not relevant, your real breakthrough was killing candida. Please try to remember what products you were taking at that time and what you weren't taking.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Candida wires?

This sounds a little fantastic.

I'd like to hear more details about what exactly you did, which solution you feel was most responsible for your success, and do let us know if it continues working for you.

Looking forward to your updates.
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

LACK OF OXYGEN AFFECTS THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
Oxygen provides life and energy to every cell.

When there is insufficient oxygen to support a healthy cell, the cell turns to another source of energy, usually sugar fermentation. This is undesirable because it upsets the metabolism and causes the manufacture of improper chemicals. Soon the cells become unhealthy and lose their natural immunity.

They are open to invasion by viruses, bacteria and various other health problems such as cancers, candida, seizures, nerve deterioration, and many more.

But oxygen is not only a life giver it is also a killer of harmful anaerobic infectious bacteria. These bacteria cannot grow or survive where there are high levels of oxygen. However unlike drugs and antibiotics, oxygen kills the harmful bacteria without destroying the aerobic, or beneficial bacteria, which are essential for good heath.

Our modern sedentary life-styles prevent most of us from processing enough oxygen, resulting in a bloodstream depleted of oxygen. Poor eating and drinking habits, air pollution, drugs, and lack of exercise deprive the cells of oxygen and weaken the immune system. Hypoxia (lack of oxygen in tissues) can lead to a number of degenerative illnesses, such as circulatory problems, digestive disorders and even cancer.

Also, yeast or fungal infections like Candida Albicans, occur frequently in any oxygen poor environment in the body. Yeast cells easily develop in oxygen deprived environment since their metabolism is anaerobic (non-oxygen). In this environment yeast cells generate large quantities of acetaldehyde, causing cellular damage.
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

Interested in your status prince....
If still ggod results, please post a basic hourly routine.
Prince

Post by Prince »

Hii again :)
Am still bb free yes and iam so happy. The best thing you can do is to use the oxygen therapy, i promise you. The thing with oxygen is that it kills everything in your body and makes your blood realy clean and restore your whole enzymes in the body. I feel soo fresh and clean, its just a good feeling. Iam using the hydrogen peroxide and the collidial silver right know its working good and i feel soo good, some times i eat coconutoil. I started with kefir yesterday and no bb, note that i have a problem with lactose. Since monday i have been only on fruit, vegetables and nuts, but yesterday i ate candy, sugar and food from a resturant and still my mouth feel soo fresh and i feel realy alert. I have more energy and my face and skin is so better. I have seen some white lumps in my stool they are the size of a bean and i dont know what it is. I have googled it and found many answers to this, some say it is candida other says it is parasite. As long it is leaving my body iam ok with it. I have been smoking for almost 12 years and i smoke ciggartes and a lots of hash. With the inhaling peroxide 3% i can now breath normaly and i have been spitting mucus for about one week now. I have read from others story that the oxygen cleans your lungs. Almost everyone with lung problem like cancer,asthma and bronchit are cured by inhaling the peroxide. Read earthclinic and curezone.

glamourgirl05
Glad to hear its working for you, but I'm a little lost with products u are using? What's mms? And how did u come to the conclusion that they will help treat BB?

MMS is the same as oxygen. When you drink the mms solution it oxydize in your body and makes the envirment for parasite,candida and bacteria not good. They are anorobic and can not live in a system with a lots of oxygen, same for cancer. The hydrogen peroxide is oxygen and water and its stronger than the mms, be careful with it. I think the mms helped me alot because i used it alost 3 weeks but i ate junk food at that time. When you whant to clean your body the best choice is to go raw. When you go raw food and take a good supplement like oxygen you are helping your body to get rid of toxins, bacteria, funge and parasites much faster and in a better way. Its very important to do some liverflushes or take something that would help your liver and kidney to do the job in a faster and better way. What inspired me alot is other peoples story, like this one example:

One 10 drop dose of MMS cured my bad breathe the first day. I tried many other things and none worked. It's been a week and still clean breath. I'm happy and my wife is happy.
Iam still on MMS as part of a detox program and that is going well. I finally started to feel a little nauseous at 15 drops.

Yes, I was congested for over two years. I also have the whitish coated tongue, but I never really thought that might be a symptom, until you mentioned it. I assumed everybody had that. Anyway, to cure my chronic congestion, it was not a simple fix and the MMS, was not my cure for that at first, although it does work for me now when I need to clear up a drippy nose. Before getting rid of my bad breathe, and first changed what I was eating. I was eating a lot of non-foods. The worst thing for me was anything with refined sugar in it. To discover this, I stopped eating all processed foods. I only ate, fruits, vegetables, nuts and berries. Within three days my congestion was gone and in a week I had much more energy and after a couple of months, I felt like I was 18 again. However, I still had bad breathe (although not as bad) for years after this. When I found MMS, I tried it and the side effect was fresh breathe. If I eat a certain amount of sugar, my bad breathe will return. I still eat non-foods occasionally, but I stay away from refined sugar, hydrogenated oils, partially-hydrogenated oils, High Fructose Corn Syrop and aspartame.

On a side note, I have to say that if it was not for my chronic congestion, I would never have found out the truth about health. And that truth is, only we can be responsible for our own health. I did my own research about health and cures after spending time at the doctor's office and getting a prescription for my congestion, with no explanation of what the root cause of my congestion was. I was told it was probably an allergy to my environment. Suffice to say, I was not ready accept having to take drugs for the rest of my life because of a runny nose. After a lot of research I came to the conclusion, that much of western medicine is quackery. I realized that the health industry's, primary motive is profit, and healthy people means no profit. The drug companies do not spend any time or money looking for cures. They only spend money trying to patent a drug that can manage the disease. They want a customer for life. This is why medical doctors have very little training about nutrition and a lot of training about which drugs should be prescribed to which symptoms. If you went to the doctor complaining of some ailment, and the doctor always recommended eating real food, rather than packaged products, two hours of sunlight and at least 30 minutes of vigorous exercise, the health industry would lose 95% of their revenue. I was able to find the information I needed only because of a few real healers who practice real medicine, like Jim Humble and Tim O'Shea at Chapters - Health, Longevity, Detox, Vaccines | thedoctorwithin

This story inspired me alot to try the mms. I have bouth the mms for about 1 years ago 0and it stayed in my fridge untill for about one month ago when i started using it.
Heres another story i came across when i was searching for proof:

I have researched and tried MMS (Miracle Mineral Supplement) and I have never found anything that works that well. It is much more effective then collodial silver and truly lives up to the "cheesy" name. It will take care of all toxins in your body (heavy metals, parasites etc.). I gave it to a friend who suffered from "bad breath" (this often means that you have a lot of accumulated toxins and the body is desperatly trying to get rid of them) and after a one week cure (with a lot of heavy nightly sweating) his breath was like a babies and still is (even though he smokes). In the times ahead everyone should have a can or two of this stuff around. It is really cheap and a 15 drop dose is considered extremly high, so it is really economical. I have tried that 15 drop dose once after a weeks "buildup" with smaller doses, and I am not going beyond to put it that way. The cleansing effect is just so strong that you must be careful not to "overdose" or you will feel "sick".

hali_grl
ps- you should also take good probiotics to replenish the good bacteria as well so the bad want just repopulate once you've stopped.

I have read that it is best to use the hydrogen peroxide for two month and then after when your body are almost clean its better to start then with the probiotic for 10 days with a good probiotic.

Tibya
Hi , Anxiously waiting for update from your end on this. I have tried several things and nothing worked for me. Probitotics, detox, drinking 6-7 glass of water, apple cider vinegar, hydrogen per oxide, mouth wash, therabreath....
I cannot afford to buy any more products and MMS1 is very expensive. I do not have a job because of this BB. Cannot open my mouth during face to face interview. I do pretty well in phone interviews. Its just a mess and God knows when this will get cured.
Candida/Yeast Infection - how do you test for it and also I was reading about oral ph level. This would be my next step because ph test strips are affordable.

I had the same problem, i have tried almost everything and nothing worked. I know that people will never listen. The problem is that we are wasting our money on product wich we use for two weeks and when it doesnt work we stopp with it. We must understand that we can not cure our bb with one pill or with herbs and such a thing. Our problem is more serious and you can not cure it unless you uses something strong to kill it once and for all. I recomend you to read about the oxygen therapy, because its the best treatment for all disease. People with all kind of disease are curing them self with the oxygen. Go to earthclinic and read what people whrites about the oxygen therapy and the mms. Or go to curezone and read. The MMS cost only 20 dollars. i have given the oxygen to other friends with other disease and they are working on it. One of my friend cured his sinus infection with the peroxide in one day. I cured my sinus problem too in just one minute with the oxygen. I had stuffy nose all the time and now gone.

cambodian_girl
Awesome! What product do you think it was that made you shit candida?
My understanding is that you first took MMS then cellular oxygen. Did you shit candida before you started taking cellular oxygen?
What you did after shitting candida is not relevant, your real breakthrough was killing candida. Please try to remember what products you were taking at that time and what you weren't taking.

No i did not shit candida before using the oxygen but i did it one time when i mixed the mms with coconutoil. I drank the solution then after i took a table spoon of coconut and swallow it. That day i did shit white candida string. The cellular oxygen realy helped me alot to.

This story inspired me alot to use the oxygen:
viewtopic.php?t=3820

Heres another story wich inspired me alot to use the oxygen. This guy used the oxygen pills and its very good to use them if you have a stomach problem. I have read a lots of storys of people getting cured with the oxygen pills. I uses instead the peroxide 19 % diluted from 35% and i mixed it with the 8 oz ditilled water and drink it so it comes down in to my stomach. I also use the inhalation method with the 3%.
http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1324836

mike987
Candida wires?
this sounds a little fantastic.
I'd like to hear more details about what exactly you did, which solution you feel was most responsible for your success, and do let us know if it continues working for you.

I will say try the mms first and go raw food wich i dindt do and then after a month if you feel better stay on it if not try the hydrogen peroxide therapy for a month. I will guarantee you the cure if you do this in a good way and most important is to listen to your body. Dont waste money on product that will do nothing for you. Just have patience and be smart. Use other supplement that will help you with the therapy. Use coconutoil, CS, GSFE, chlorella and other supplement wich you feel works best for you. After two months of the therapy try to restore the good flora back to your stomach, use good probiotic.

hali_grl
Prince
are you sure those tiny white "strains" weren't parasite or worms. I've seen pictures of various parasites and worms and some are white and stringy? I'm asking bc the things that you are taking are anti-parasitic as well.

I dont know hali girl i think its candida, or maybe parasites as well. The oxygen kills parasites, fuges, bacteria and almost everything in your body. It kills cancer to

I will be here on this forum for 2 weeks more then after iam starting to school and i dont think i will have the time to help you or answer your questions. So if you have any question ask them now before its to late. I wish you all the best luck and hopfully you are cured before the summer, i will pray for you guys. May god bless you all, Amen.
And thank you very much for the information and the advice you are helping each others with.
Last edited by Prince on Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prince

Post by Prince »

Some of you may be confused about what to use. I will say try the mms first with a good and healthy food. Try it for a month if it doesnt work then try the peroxide therapy for one month. I guarantee you the cure of your bb if you do this in a good way and give it a chance. Its important to keep your mouth fresh and clean to. I uses know the probiotic for the moth its very good and i feel how may saliva improves when i uses this probiotic. I have tried it before but with no improvment. When i used it before i got cured, it always make my bb worse because it contain sugar. It makes my tongue more hairy. But know i use it and no bb or hairy tongue. I only swiches with it in my moth then spit it out. I do so for 10 min and i have a good feeling in my moth. I also started to do some oil pulling every morning its very good because it keeps your mouth clean. I do the oil pulling every morning before work.
hoping

Post by hoping »

Prince - congrats on your success.

Would you describe the odor of your breath before you were cured?
rich1988

Post by rich1988 »

anyone know the best place to order MMS? there seem to be a few 'fake' sites out there and you dont seem to be able to buy from the site hali girl linked?
Prince

Post by Prince »

Hoping
Four years ago when everything started i had a bb that would reach 10 meters and a nose bb at the same time. My nose bb was awful but i cured it and i dont know how, it just dissapeard one day. I think it was the flaxseed wich helped me in the beging and the probiotic. But i still had the moth bb and it has been killing my in years untill now. I think we all have the same bb problem. My body odur smells to but i can not smell it. When i used to go to the gym, i heard people there talk about my BO but i didnt notice anything by my self. I hope its cured now.

rich1988
Its best to order mms from jim humbles website or the church they work with or someone you can trust.
Prince

Post by Prince »

I read today that it is not good to take something with fat under your progress. Because your liver needs to work and when you ingest fats you are probably slowing down the curing process. Thants why maybe i didnt cured my self with only mms, because i was eating crap food. I have stopped the coconutoil and the nuts today to let my body work better. I recommend you not to take the coconutoil and to skip the nuts and try to eat only veggi and fruit. I eat much fruit, more than veggi because its so tasty and it have lots more vitamin, mineral and antioxidant.
So if you wanna start this program skip the nuts and all oil even coconutoil for faster healing. It seems that the oils is making the progress slower.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic