Your Email Address:

First Name:

Chlorofresh Works!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
paul

Chlorofresh Works!

Post by paul »

Try it out, i bought from a side banner on this website and yaya at least 50% reduction of bb, 1 tablet twice a day YAY FOR ME!

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

I'm tempted to click on the banner for beautiful russian women
paul

Post by paul »

this p;lace needs a 'like button for posts :)
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

what side banner, where?
deebo

Post by deebo »

paul wrote:this p;lace needs a 'like button for posts :)
was it the Amazon link before it got deleted ?
Paul what are your symptoms like ? How are you gauging your bb reduction ?
thanks bud .

skype skunkhugs
paul

Post by paul »

think was amazon or ebay or drugstore.com cant remember.

i had it in cupboard for a few weeks, trialled taking 1 twice a day and no more ppl frowning etc. is maybe even 75% improvement. give it a try i cant remember how much.

i have spent thousands of dollars. this stoopid $9 btl of tablets work better than anything i have tried including having 4 wisdom teeth extracted!
CNS

Post by CNS »

I read the reviews and it does seem positive! Have you experienced any side effects so far (like green stools, diarrhea or staining your teeth green)?
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

CNS wrote:I read the reviews and it does seem positive! Have you experienced any side effects so far (like green stools, diarrhea or staining your teeth green)?
The green stool is normal, you would get that after eating raw greens. If you try to drink it direct, and not let it roll around your mouth, you can prevent "green mouth". As far as your teeth, whether staining is permanent, I can't say for sure, but I've used an entire bottle on 2 occasions, and my teeth are white! However I wouldn't suggest using it as a mouthwash :)
CNS

Post by CNS »

elliott wrote:The green stool is normal, you would get that after eating raw greens. If you try to drink it direct, and not let it roll around your mouth, you can prevent "green mouth". As far as your teeth, whether staining is permanent, I can't say for sure, but I've used an entire bottle on 2 occasions, and my teeth are white! However I wouldn't suggest using it as a mouthwash :)
Ah I see, I think it's still a little scary to have green stools, but I'd choose that over BB anytime :p So may I ask if chlorofresh has indeed helped with your BB? I was thinking of purchasing the softgel type instead of liquid one since it's easier to take.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

but how long will it work?
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Jimi wrote:but how long will it work?
To be fair, it did not work for me. I do not believe that some solution such as this will mysteriously cure your longstanding deep odor problem. It will take much more.
Tibya
Advanced

Re: Chlorofresh Works!

Post by Tibya »

paul wrote:Try it out, i bought from a side banner on this website and yaya at least 50% reduction of bb, 1 tablet twice a day YAY FOR ME!
Paul, Any updates? Are you still bb free after using this product?
Tylan456

Post by Tylan456 »

paul wrote:this p;lace needs a 'like button for posts :)
I agree with you, it is not easy to respond back to someones comments
hope4now
Master
Post by hope4now »

I had some sitting on the shelf so I tried it as a morning and night mouth rinse (swallowing after rinsing). I've been using it just since yesterday.

So I just leaned over to grab something out of my backpack and smelled moth balls mixed with farts. (That seems to be a good trick for smelling your own breath. Doesn't work every time though.) Never smelled like that before. Will this get better with time? I just had a Guinness Draught, which seems to make by breath worse, but I like the taste.

I might go back to the capsules if this continues.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic