Your Email Address:

First Name:

I am completely cured

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
MissPretty
Advanced

Post by MissPretty »

Day two. Two drops morning and evening. No nausea or diarrhea. A bit disappointed actually

hopefulguy

Post by hopefulguy »

I feel like all I do every day is research all of these potential cures to my BB. It is so frustrating no one will understand what we are going through....that being said I've been looking into this MMS quite a bit lately but I am extremely nervous to try it out even though the majority of what I have read has been positive.

Please, to everyone that is trying this keep us all updated on your progress!
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

MissPretty wrote:Day two. Two drops morning and evening. No nausea or diarrhea. A bit disappointed actually
No positive results yet eh?

Rcv'd mine today, I have to say, I'm a bit hesitant to take it. I've been thinking too much about it, and starting to doubt the claims made. I have went through Prince's history and it is apparent that this isn't the only claim he/she has made, so off the bat I think the poster is slightly irresponsible. I am not concerned with contradicting myself, nor am I worried about offending the original poster, if it helps 100 other people take attention the risks, and not be naive. Remember there are tons of people reading here who do not post, who may have bought the same product from the same website, thinking they will be cured in a week.

Also headline threads "I am completely cured" should be perceived carefully. There are quite a few regulars that seem to do this a lot. (perhaps they deserve warnings Jimi?) Someone who is truly cured after a lifelong battle of this disease, would most likely be extremely cautious and self doubting of their cured status. I know if I were 100% cured, I'd feel like I was jinxing myself if I were to boldly state that I found the cure. I may post "Try this and let me know how it works" or "potential improvement?" Then I would be here every single day talking about it, as my entire life would have changed, and I would be excited to tell fellow sufferers. Think about it.

So just keep these things in mind. I am not trying to to throw a wet towel over your hopes, just keep an open mind and remember this is the internet.
MissPretty
Advanced

Post by MissPretty »

Day three. Three drops morning and evening. Still no side effects and my bad breath is just as bad :(
seanlee1980
Advanced

Post by seanlee1980 »

Get lost. You keep posting about your cures and remedies. Stop playing with people's mind you sick guy. You say everything is a cure. Your first post was about your "cure". viewtopic.php?t=4013&highlight=

You also say chlorophyll, molybdenum, and everything else is a cure. This guy is an attention whore and playing with people's mind. Don't listen to him. Hydrogen peroxide and mms? Are you kidding me? All the sites talking about MMS and hydrogen peroxide as a miracle cure look incredibly phony. It's like I'm looking at infomercials on how to get rich, preying on the desperate.
cambodian_girl
Total Newbie

Post by cambodian_girl »

seanlee1980 wrote:Get lost. You keep posting about your cures and remedies. Stop playing with people's mind you sick guy. You say everything is a cure. Your first post was about your "cure". viewtopic.php?t=4013&highlight=

You also say chlorophyll, molybdenum, and everything else is a cure. This guy is an attention whore and playing with people's mind. Don't listen to him. Hydrogen peroxide and mms? Are you kidding me? All the sites talking about MMS and hydrogen peroxide as a miracle cure look incredibly phony. It's like I'm looking at infomercials on how to get rich, preying on the desperate.
I agree with you but his intentions are good, i'm pretty sure of it. His ideas are just all over the place, and he thought he was cured when he wasn't. It's very very easy to convince yourself that candida is the root of all evil. He is a victim just like all of us.
Prince

Post by Prince »

Hi again!!
I swear that you people are lost. I have been giving you everything i know to help you and everything i read and learn i share with you, but you still reject everything. I hope you never will be cured because you think that you can more about bb than one who is cured and you still have bb, so keep living on this site. And i have been following you here without wrighting because iam tired of wrighting to you again and again and you still dont understand. i swear by god that a child would understand everything i said better and more than you people. If you dont wanna try mms then dont try it, dont sit here and whright about things that you dont understand and accusing MMS for not working when you have not try it. How can you know that mms dont work when you didnt try it? you are soo funny people with 0 IQ.

MissPretty
Keep going girl you will feel the effect when you come to 7-8 dropps if not then you will feel at 12 dropps. I started to feel the effect on 7 dropps but jim humble says that when you come to 12 dropps it is then the mms start working realy. it depends on how much crap you have in your body.

LMA05
keep going brother, this people here are missleading you. If you need any help or have a question, ask the peolpe who tryeid this stuff. Go to curezone and ask people because i will never whrigt back again, this is the last time

elliott
I have went through Prince's history and it is apparent that this isn't the only claim he/she has made, so off the bat I think the poster is slightly irresponsible
Where is the other claim common show me? Do you mean this one?
viewtopic.php?t=4013&highlight=
common show where on this post did i whright that i was cured? I said that this may be a possible cure, not that i was cured. you are playing with my words and missleading people. Do you understand englisch or do you not? its funny how you claim something that i have not said.

I know if I were 100% cured, I'd feel like I was jinxing myself if I were to boldly state that I found the cure. I may post "Try this and let me know how it works" or "potential improvement?" Then I would be here every single day talking about it, as my entire life would have changed, and I would be excited to tell fellow sufferers. Think about it.
If you where cured you would never have the time to come here again, belive me. Do you think i sit at home now like i did before when i had bb? No, because i want to do all the stuff that i missed when i had bb, and when you get a girlfriend you want to be with here all the time beacuse iam so horny of all these year without sex. soo i have no time to spend here more than follow your progress.

seanlee1980
ou keep posting about your cures and remedies. Stop playing with people's mind you sick guy. You say everything is a cure. Your first post was about your "cure". viewtopic.php?t=4013&highlight=

You are a sick guy because you suffer from bb, not me =). Where did i whrigt i was cured on this post that you are showing. Comon show where did i state that i was cured? I said it is a possible cure and not that i was cured you sick guy =) dont play with my word and misslead other because you are just jelesous and hatefull.

You also say chlorophyll, molybdenum, and everything else is a cure. This guy is an attention whore and playing with people's mind. Don't listen to him.
I said i have not tryeid molybdenum and misspretty can witness that. Yes i have tried the chlorophyll and it helped me a little with my bb but it was not a cure. Read what i did whrigt dont misslead people you sick man. I said POSSIBLE are you retard or what. Have you read what i said on the post or you just did take the subject name as a cure hahaha.

Hydrogen peroxide and mms? Are you kidding me? All the sites talking about MMS and hydrogen peroxide as a miracle cure look incredibly phony. It's like I'm looking at infomercials on how to get rich, preying on the desperate.
After you have tried this things and if they didnt work come here and tell people that it didnt work. But whrigt know you have not tried it and you are claiming that this dont work hahaha you are so funny. what do you have to say to all the people that is cured by mms and hydrogen peroxide? your so funy claiming things that you have not tried.

cambodian_girl
I agree with you but his intentions are good, i'm pretty sure of it. His ideas are just all over the place, and he thought he was cured when he wasn't. It's very very easy to convince yourself that candida is the root of all evil. He is a victim just like all of us.

Yes i was convinced that i was cured before but i wasnt. But now iam cured and this will be my last post and i wich you all good luck. And stop wasting your money, thats all i have to say

Dont judge other unless you read what they have whright and do not judge them untill you have tried what they was trying for there cure. i wich you all good luck and stop hating on each other. Go read and read and read untill you are safe with what you are using. Byee
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

You are Ahmad!

What happened to the antidepressant cure you were pushing a couple months ago?
seanlee1980
Advanced

Post by seanlee1980 »

To Prince:

1. Stop twisting your words. First post title "The Cure". I don't see any "It may cure you".

2. You're a hypocrite. You pushed people to take molybdenum when you haven't.

3. Stop praising God to make yourself look like a saint.

4. You've had bb for 3-4 years. Enough said.

To Mike:
I'm Ahmad?
I said serotonin supplements helped me but then it wore off so I was hopeful that an antidepressant would help me and tried some suggested by Ahmed. I came back and stated they are not a cure and dangerous after I took a pill.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Not you. I meant Prince.

Someone had said a while back that it was Ahmad.... Now, reading Prince's posts, I'm pretty sure it is... This is all the same type of stuff that Ahmad said before.

Ahmad was so sure of the serotonin cure, he was belittling and insulting people left and right because they were questioning him. I was curious about it too.... But if Prince and Ahmad are actually the same individual, it'd be hard to trust him again, especially when he says things like this:
If you where cured you would never have the time to come here again, belive me. Do you think i sit at home now like i did before when i had bb? No, because i want to do all the stuff that i missed when i had bb, and when you get a girlfriend you want to be with here all the time beacuse iam so horny of all these year without sex. soo i have no time to spend here more than follow your progress.
I said POSSIBLE are you retard or what. Have you read what i said on the post or you just did take the subject name as a cure hahaha.

I'm still open to the possibility of mms as a cure... I mean, I'm never going to say never.. I just want to point out that this Prince guy sure seems to act a lot like Ahmad, and if they are the same person, Ahmad, why are you hiding behind a new alias?
LMA05

Post by LMA05 »

Come on people, try it or wait for other mumbers to update about it,

but don't say that its nt gonna work, this is ....... ](*,)

im under mms on 5 dropps now, im nt gonna say anything untill i rich 15 dropps then i ll say if its helping or NOOO

Hopefully [-o< [-o< Never know
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Guys the only point is that people need to be responsible for the words/claims they post, when dealing with LIVES. This isn't a video game forum.

Moderators here have a greater job then making sure people don't use curse words, or prevent arguing amongst each other. You are dealing with desperate people going through trauma, and are willing to do anything. Keep in mind the vulnerability of the members and guests, and please keep the claims in check.

It's ok to make suggestions, while warning people of risks. Allowing 100% claims followed by untested methods is going down a dangerous path.

Also, members/guests, be careful about how you perceive the information given. Anyone can say anything. It's all anonymous.You also have to do due diligence with research as you are solely responsible for the risks you take to your body. Not the forum... but if it is to be a good forum, the mods would limit certain things, as all forum mods do.

And Prince, you suggest that you're cured so you don't have time to come here... however you only came back to defend yourself eh? So you are checking your thread. And you have not been updating anything on your progress until now. Hmmm. I'll let people put all your comments together and judge for themselves. I can't say anything about whether you've found a cure, but your approach leaves a lot to be desired.

Yeah if I'm cured I'm coming back to help anyone I can, without making claims. See Halitosisux approach.

Last, I do know a bit of english. Thanks.
MissPretty
Advanced

Post by MissPretty »

I have started getting pain in my teeth :idea:
MissPretty
Advanced

Post by MissPretty »

I'll take nine drops morning and evening. I'll probably end up at nine for my teeth ache (has besides toothache had no other side effects not even diarrhea) Today I noticed that my breath had improved. Can not believe it's true. Update in a few days again. Ciao! <3
Tibya
Advanced

Post by Tibya »

'll take nine drops morning and evening. I'll probably end up at nine for my teeth ache (has besides toothache had no other side effects not even diarrhea) Today I noticed that my breath had improved. Can not believe it's true. Update in a few days again. Ciao! <3[/quote]

MissPretty, Please update. I am on zyntac from now, so will try any new remedy after few weeks (2 or 3 weeks).
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic