Your Email Address:

First Name:

jimi you should bannahmed and prince as im alomst sure

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
guzler
Advanced

jimi you should bannahmed and prince as im alomst sure

Post by guzler »

jimi , i think you should ban ahmed and prince as im almost sure they are the same person.

and if they are muslims which i doubt , they are giving muslims a bad reputation..

we don't need this kind of people in this forum.

MissPretty
Advanced

Post by MissPretty »

I have received many good advice from Prince and I am very grateful. Think it's sad that we have to ban people coming here and sharing of good advice.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

According to the IP checker, Ahmad is posting in Australia and Prince in Sweden. If it is the same person, they are quite literally all over the place.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

They sure act like the same guy.
He could be using a proxy.

Anyway, I don't think you should ban him. His theories are just as legitimate as most of the ideas that get tossed around here. Wouldn't it be a shame to ban him if his ideas really did help some people?

If they aren't the same guy, I wonder what ahmad has been doing, and if the antidepressant is still working for him.

His only crime has been being a bit of an ass.
wenjie
Junior

i thought only chinese or government like to ban things

Post by wenjie »

but you guys like it too
deebo

delete Wenjie too ?

Post by deebo »

wenjie wrote:but you guys like it too
count your blessing wenj . you're not far off yourself . :?

some of the stuff you post is dangling from the edge of the 'delete' button Holmes .
wenjie
Junior

Post by wenjie »

you cant prove that prince is telling a lie like you cant prove he is anyone else eighter.
you think prince lied about the cureness by your exprience.but who knows.maybe you are a idiot yourself.your knowledge and experience didnt help any.
maybe there's something that's weird sounds to you.but how do you know that's just a lie just becoz it doesnt fit your brain?
i think prince was telling a truth and there's no reason for anyone to ban such a useful thread and left us to read your stupid bullshit.
wenjie
Junior

Post by wenjie »

i think the reason you post to ask to ban prince's post is becoz you infactly want to read more details from prince.
but he just declared that he wont post any more.what the matter if you ban or not if he already stopped post?
so you dont wanna ban him.you want to drive him out to post again.to satisfy your interest.becoz you want to try this and you are afraid of failing again just becoz you are a lazy coward.you want to wait and wait for more news that people cured his way.
Tibya
Advanced

Post by Tibya »

I haven't seen Ahmad's post, and Prince's big list of ToDo list as bad breath remedy looks something very not-so-practical to achieve (at least for someone like me), but maybe that's what we need as a cure. I have no time to try the long list, but maybe mms1. But I will wait.
Looks like MissPretty has good luck with Prince suggestion.
Let's not ban people, unless proven guilty :).
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic