Your Email Address:

First Name:

Finally Cured After 38 Years of Hell? LADIES PLEASE READ

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Virtuous Viking
Junior
Post by Virtuous Viking »

This is very interesting because I've noticed that when I don't engage in any kind of sexual activity for about a month plus, my bo reduces drastically by about 80% and my bb by about 50%. I get less acid reflux, less PND, my stomach feels firmer, and my mouth tastes fresher. My heart rate, which is usually out of this world, slows to where I can hardly feel it when I grip my chest. I also get some acne. Could the consistent level of testosterone (for men) be having a positive effect on bb/bo? I hardly ever go more than a month because it seems like my system almost shuts down (it can get scary), I lose focus and concentration easily, and curiously enough my sexual arousal at this point is almost zilch. I engage in sex or whatnot :) just to feel energetic and lively again, after which my bo and bb come back in full force, heart rate resumes, acne disappears, that horrible taste gets much worse - all corresponding possibly in a reduction in testosterone. Another month or so of abstinence and it happens all over again.

I think hormones most definitely have a part to play. The problem is that they work in a very complicated, almost clandestine way and it's very hard to pinpoint which one does what.

wenjie
Junior

Post by wenjie »

mike987 wrote:Castration will cure your BB!

Who's going to be first, gentlemen?
not me.im a coward.i dont have balls.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

Fascinating! That is another clue that our problem could be hormone related.

At what age did your BB start?
Virtuous Viking wrote:This is very interesting because I've noticed that when I don't engage in any kind of sexual activity for about a month plus, my bo reduces drastically by about 80% and my bb by about 50%. I get less acid reflux, less PND, my stomach feels firmer, and my mouth tastes fresher. My heart rate, which is usually out of this world, slows to where I can hardly feel it when I grip my chest. I also get some acne. Could the consistent level of testosterone (for men) be having a positive effect on bb/bo? I hardly ever go more than a month because it seems like my system almost shuts down (it can get scary), I lose focus and concentration easily, and curiously enough my sexual arousal at this point is almost zilch. I engage in sex or whatnot :) just to feel energetic and lively again, after which my bo and bb come back in full force, heart rate resumes, acne disappears, that horrible taste gets much worse - all corresponding possibly in a reduction in testosterone. Another month or so of abstinence and it happens all over again.

I think hormones most definitely have a part to play. The problem is that they work in a very complicated, almost clandestine way and it's very hard to pinpoint which one does what.
Tibya
Advanced

Post by Tibya »

I agree, Hormones may play a role in bb and bo. Because I do see bb in quite a few people when I go for grocery shopping lady at the counter has bb, my husband occassionally has bb (maybe due to some food he ate the other day or some work stress). And this btw, I think is OK, since its not present all the time.
My case is chronic bb that is present everytime. Whether I am happy or sad or stressed or not-stressed. Whether I exercise or do not exercise.

BTW, I have started zantec and the coating on tongue is little less. I am also using Hydrogen per oxide as for rinsing/gargling as mouth wash suggested. 2nd day and weeks to go.
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

I'm assuming an Endocrinologist is a doctor that could help diagnose hormone issues. I see one for my thyroid.
I am sooooooo tired of talking to doctors that look at me crazy. Not sure it would even be worth it, hormones are complex.

From hopeful's info, where is everyone starting?
Tibya
Advanced

Post by Tibya »

From hopeful's info, where is everyone starting?[/quote]

2nd day of zantec and hydrogen per oxide gargling . I see some reduced coating on my tongue. Too soon to be optimistic though. Its reduction in tongue coating, not sure about bb. I don't know how to find out this, because I hardly talk to anyone now

Also, I am using 3% hyrdogen per oxide which is not food grade but for oral rinse. I rinse and gargle and leave it like that in the night. Is it safe to leave the mouth with hydrogen per oxide?
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

mindyb wrote: From hopeful's info, where is everyone starting?
The most sensible thing to do first is having your hormone levels checked, it can be done with a blood test. I live in a country with free socialized health care so getting tested will take a long time unfortunately. I'll see what I can do.

If anyone gets tested, please post your results so we can all compare.
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

Open google. Put this exact search in. site:badbreathhalitosis.com birth control pills bad breath
Many discussions about the birth control pill and bb, from this community website.

I read Yaz and Delium, sp? Pill both rid bb, and someone recommended something for men to try.

site:badbreathhalitosis.com birth control pills bad breath

Trying to piece this together before seeing a doctor, which I always find wasteful. I'm my own advocate, and dealing with dr's god complex is for the birds!
sadman
Advanced

Post by sadman »

Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

mindyb wrote: Trying to piece this together before seeing a doctor, which I always find wasteful. I'm my own advocate, and dealing with dr's god complex is for the birds!
If you got the money, you could go to a private lab to get tested, you wouldn't have to deal with any doctor.
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

hope
my bb also started at puberty and i developed really fast i got my period in the 5thh grade and started developing then.Im not going to take birthcontrol or get my uterus remove but I'm on to something that FINALLY work for me, excitedt! Thank you for sharing your cure because it help me discover what im hopeful will be mine. :D
Hopestill
Total Newbie

Post by Hopestill »

I never thought in this lifetime that I would read a connection of hormones and bb. My experience is a carbon copy of yours. But where do I go from here. I'm 48. Do I just see my OBGYN and ask for a hysterectomy. I've had the worst periods, pms, etc. Is this enough to justify this procedure. I don't care..willing to go under the knife to taste an existence without bb. Should I read on and research for alternative more natural cure for progesterone dominance. I am so excited and thrilled for you. I can only imagine. Please pm me so we can talk further. This is evern a miracle in itself that I'm not a freak and have just been delusional most of my life. There had to be a reason why we bb sufferers have this. OMG, I can't contain myself..I feel like making an appt. with the OBGYN tomorrow.
Virtuous Viking
Junior
Post by Virtuous Viking »

@ Archimonde: about 12 or 13 years old. Maybe earlier, but that's when I started getting comments.
Tibya
Advanced

Post by Tibya »

Archimonde wrote:@Tibya

Did you have BB before your pregnancy? How old were you when it started?
Interesting to see that most of the members had bb sign at 11 yrs or when they hit puberty. For me it started around when I was 30-32 yrs old.
Tibya
Advanced

Post by Tibya »

[quote="Virtuous Viking"]This is very interesting because I've noticed that when I don't engage in any kind of sexual activity for about a month plus, my bo reduces drastically by about 80% and my bb by about 50%. I get less acid reflux, less PND, my stomach feels firmer, and my mouth tastes fresher. My heart rate, which is usually out of this world, slows to where I can hardly feel it when I grip my chest.

Check this link. It says use of olive oil as mouth wash can reduce BB. Its for hormonal/sexual health well being forum.http://ehealthforum.com/health/bad-smel ... 29-a1.html
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic