Your Email Address:

First Name:

Want to see updates on all the recent cures..

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mike987
Super Angel

Want to see updates on all the recent cures..

Post by mike987 »

- Betaine HCL (for too little stomach acid)
- Zantac (for too much stomach acid)
- Apple Cider Vinegar / White Vinegar
- MMS
- Serotonin supplements
- Choline supplements
- L Glutamine
- Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide inhalation and consumption
- Zeolite for killing odor in the mouth (bowels if consumed?)
- Metronidazole mouthwash
- Other recent cure?

I'm pretty sure all of these were recently claimed to be cures, or had been helping users on this message board.

I want to see some updates.
How are all of you doing who had been trying these methods? Is it still working for you? Was it too much trouble?... Did you discover discouraging health issues? ... Perhaps it turned out not to be helping you after all? .. Are you cured and living the a BB free life? Tell us!

I know I'm not the only one who's curious, and bouncing between old/dead threads can be confusing and discouraging.
If you had been using any of the above methods and products, please throw an update in here!

Example: "Drinking Bleach: Still working for me! I've been cured for the last 3 weeks and still experiencing relief!"

or "Cutting out my tongue: Not a cure... Seemed to work for the first few days but then the BB came back the same as before. Don't make the mistake I did."

Soo.... Updates please! Also, you don't have to be the one who made the claim to update. If you tried any of these, tell us how it went!

mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

Agreed thanks for organizing the popular management techniques mike. I have bentaine hcl which does wonders for my digestion. Breath feels better but I'd say just better than usual.
lost1234
Junior

Post by lost1234 »

Choline didnt work for me. Ive talked to vicster through pm and it seems it stopped working for her also. It worked for her in the beginning as she posted but since has stopped working from the last time I talked to her.
MissPretty
Advanced

Post by MissPretty »

It seems that MMS1 works for me but I'm not sure yet. It is too early to say yet. Update in a few days...
Tibya
Advanced

Re: Want to see updates on all the recent cures..

Post by Tibya »

Example: "Drinking Bleach: Still working for me! I've been cured for the last 3 weeks and still experiencing relief!"

or "Cutting out my tongue: Not a cure... Seemed to work for the first few days but then the BB came back the same as before. Don't make the mistake I did."

Hi Mike,LOL. Your comments maybe the only thing I have laughed about bb.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

:)

I haven't really used these recent cures long enough to say whether it's helping or not..

Have been on 5HTP serotonin supplement for a couple weeks. I think it brings up my mood. It doesn't seem to do anything for my breath.

Started using L Glutamine and N Acetyl Glucosamine together for nearly a week now.... Same for the Zantac...

Nothing seems to be helping.... but I'll keep trying these. I've been getting a lot of reactions lately...

I tried Metronidazole mouthwash on two occasions. The first time I went out for New Years Eve.... I didn't get reactions, but I also didn't meet anyone to talk to... Just my neighbor, who was stupid drunk, .. though eh didn't seem to react.

The second occasion I tried it, I think it actually might have put a weird funk on my breath, because when I went to get a haircut, ... well I thought the smell was from the hair dresser dude.... Then the girl who was washing my hair kept doing this air expulsion from the nose thing.

... Maybe it got stuck in my own nose, but I rode my bike to a shop way down the street and the guy who helped me there seemed to have the same exact breath as the hair dresser.... So was it me, or was the hair dresser's scent stuck in my nose? ... Doesn't seem to matter... rinsing with an antibiotic doesn't seem like a good idea.... Particularly if it seemed to work, and you had to do it every day to find relief.
Tibya
Advanced

Post by Tibya »

MissPretty wrote:It seems that MMS1 works for me but I'm not sure yet. It is too early to say yet. Update in a few days...
Please update. I did read on Jim Himbles website. Maybe this is the cure. I am thinking of taking this to my Physician , maybe she can tell me more.
So how long have you been on mms1?
MissPretty
Advanced

Post by MissPretty »

Tibya wrote:
MissPretty wrote:It seems that MMS1 works for me but I'm not sure yet. It is too early to say yet. Update in a few days...
Please update. I did read on Jim Himbles website. Maybe this is the cure. I am thinking of taking this to my Physician , maybe she can tell me more.
So how long have you been on mms1?
I have used it for a week. Now, I take ten drops morning and evening. I do not know how long one should continue with the drops. Do you know? Btw, great post Mike!
Tibya
Advanced

Post by Tibya »

for a week. Now, I take ten drops morning and evening. I do not know how long one should continue with the drops. Do you know?

I don't know for how long you should continue. But do you see any slight improvement in this 1 weeks time?
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Anyone else have updates?

I'm still doing Zantac.......

Also went to a new stomach doctor, requesting a heliobacter pylori test (apparently a blood test is good enough, because that's what he took?). I'll know he results next week. I'm not sure I trust him though, as he says the 'ulcer scar' as described by the other doc, was NOT an ulcer scar, and was a "normal change" (he said this in his best English).

He gave me a bunch of dumb meds that I feel I've taken before... 5 pills to take three times a day. Probably just generic prescription drugs similar to the Zantac.

BUT... and this doesn't mean a damn thing... I felt I had a decent breath day today. I taught at a school out in the sticks,with hooligan students who wouldn't be afraid to point out my flaws, and they didn't appear to react. I also survived a company meeting without any apparent reactions... Granted, I never got in anyone's face.. but where reactions have happened at 6 and 10 feet, I didn't NOTICE any.

I also noticed that my hunger wasn't as painful or strong as it usually is, though I did get a bit of gas when I could feel the hunger coming on.

It wouldn't be unheard of to have a decent breath day even if I wasn't taking medication, I suppose, so I'm not at all in celebration. I certainly feel a little good though. Any day without bad breath reactions is a relief.

So how about everyone else? Of course I'm curious about the cures that I'm not trying right now. How's MMS, Betaine HCL, and Zeolite? Specifically curious about that Zeolite. Where'd you guys go? I can't order it from Amazon in this country.
hope4now
Master
Post by hope4now »

I'm taking 1 tsp zeolite powder in water in the morning. When I missed a couple of days the bb seemed to get worse so it may be helping. zeolite source: http://www.etszeolite.com/

I'm also taking 1 capsule of Nature's Way Chlorofresh a day. At first it seemed to help but over time less so.

I'm also taking 3 mg boron to fight candida and strengthen the teeth. Not sure if it's helping with bb or not.
Tibya
Advanced

Post by Tibya »

@Mike - if you are composing a list of medicines , you may add Safi (blood purified) and Jawarish Jalinus (for bb).
They did not work for me, but I am not ruling them out, because I did not follow the dosage directions and diet restriction. They have to be taken at least for few months with strict diet, something not practical for me at the moment.
bblady

Post by bblady »

Regarding Zeolite, I ordered "zeolite pure" from a company called, zeohealth, and just received the product in the mail. I will try it out later today and after a while, I'll report back my results. I purchased it online from www.zeohealth.com. I chose to order from this company based on their claim to be "original" zeolite manfacturer, and their products are "manufactured in a certified GMP manufacturing facility which is licensed by the FDA". It sounds safe to me anyway. I did sample a tiny bit of it with some chewing gum, but I was not able to tell if it had any affect on my breath, since I'm alone at the moment. The powder has no flavor at all, and it's a very light powder, not at all gritty. This stuff is not cheap though, a 400 gram container (1 pound) costs $59.99, and this is before the shipping costs.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Thanks for the info guys! Keep us updated!

Tibya, I'd like to hear more about those, but maybe we should put them in a new thread. Sometimes a topic gets so overwhelming with cures it's hard for people to follow. I wanted to make this thread to focus on all of the recent cures the community has been trying for the last few weeks. Perhaps those to recommendations can be in the next series... It won't be long before everyone tried all of these and realized they don't work,moving on to the next group of drugs :P

bblady, I'm looking forward to hearing more! Don't disappear like most people do after they started trying something and posted about it. :)

Also, don't know where else to post this right now, but my test came back negative for Helicobacter Pylori. I don't know if this doc really gets my situation, because I eat and eat and eat and I still lose weight, with soft muddy stool every single day. ..... He's giving me another week of medicine.

This feels all too familiar.. I already told him last year I went to a clinic and they gave a bunch of medicine that didn't do anything.

Ugh... Healthcare should not be a business!
sadman
Advanced

Post by sadman »

FYI

http://www.moderncat.net/2008/11/12/odo ... -giveaway/

bblady wrote :
The powder has no flavor at all, and it's a very light powder, not at all gritty. This stuff is not cheap though, a 400 gram container (1 pound) costs $59.99, and this is before the shipping costs.
You can try OdorZout , it's much cheaper , safe for animal and human and it's granules , not powder and therefore can absorb odor more . Subjectively I think that I get very good result with it and have more confidence in talking with others . If someone can verify that with a Halimeter , it will be great
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic