Your Email Address:

First Name:

MMS works for me !! =)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

Just curiuos mms is going for you Elliot?

LMA05

Post by LMA05 »

i don't know, mms sound like its helping me but ???
is it the cure ??
is BB gonna come back ??
what if after drinking all that bleach im gonna still with BB ?? THIS IS THE HARD ONE ](*,)

i ll give him some time

im going mad, BB ruined my head, i can feel that some parts of my head are F***ed,

Anywhey ](*,)
hopefulguy

Post by hopefulguy »

ordered some MMS yesterday hope it gets here soon!...still a little questionable about trying but I'll probably do it anyway.

ugh
hopefulguy

Post by hopefulguy »

So what I am gathering from all of the info on MMS here is to...

start with 1 drop mms and 5 citric acid morning and evening reaching up to 15 drops twice a day for a week. After that go back to 7-8 drops morning and evening???

How long do you continue taking the MMS for at the 7-8 drops?
toto

Post by toto »

can someone explain me how mms is really work?
what suposed to be the mechnisem behaind it?
is it naturopatic or really change something in your body?
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS) is industrial strength bleach. It is not meant for human consumption. If you take too much of that it can kill you. Please do research on it before you use it.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
MissPretty
Advanced

Post by MissPretty »

I am sorry to say it but the bad breath is back :cry:
hopefulguy

Post by hopefulguy »

sorry to hear MissPretty :( .... Did you completely stop taking it, or did the BB come back while on it?
hoping

Post by hoping »

I read it from Prince's posts, it seems like he continues with oxygen therapy in order to keep the BB under control.

One thing I know about MMS (bleach) is to kill bacteria/disinfect. I wonder if it can also oxidize smelly volatile compunds into non-smelly compound, like changing TMA(smelly) to TMAO(not smelly)??? :-k

If the function of MMS is to change smelly compound into non-smelly compound, MMS has to be taken forever because we eat everyday.

Some of the bacteria is hard to kill because they can create a biofilm to protect themselves. If this is the issue, MMS has to be taken forever also.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

hoping wrote:I wonder if it can also oxidize smelly volatile compunds into non-smelly compound, like changing TMA(smelly) to TMAO(not smelly)???
That's what I think might be happening too, possibly even with other smelly chemicals besides TMA.

I've read of other oxidizing methods, doing exactly the same thing.
If someone could develop a safe way to oxidize smelly chemicals in the blood, it could be a potential cure for TMAU. Even something like a kidney dialysis machine adapted so that it oxidizes these chemicals.
Tibya
Advanced

Post by Tibya »

MissPretty wrote:I am sorry to say it but the bad breath is back :cry:
Sorry to hear about this Ms Pretty :(
MMS is nothing but gives chlorine dioxide after mixing with citirc acid. Read on wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_Mineral_Supplement
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

did anyone else notice any side effects from mms. I believe that it affected my skin and my hair in a negative way. I took it for a good 4/5 months regularly, then for another 3 months on and off thereafter
MissPretty
Advanced

Post by MissPretty »

MMS did not help so much when I drank it but I brush my teeth with it even today and it keeps my bad breath under control.
DanielPine
Advanced
Post by DanielPine »

If you have nose odour your BB may have to do with your tonsils and sinuses
deebo

Post by deebo »

DanielPine wrote:If you have nose odour your BB may have to do with your tonsils and sinuses
How does your tonsil odor come through the nose ?

hopemovo
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic