Your Email Address:

First Name:

I am pissed at loosers doctors

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

I am pissed at loosers doctors

Post by Jimi Stein »

They could properly examine excretions from your nose, pnd, do some lab testing. I paid the last time for getting amoxicillin and that ****ing CUNT did nothing. She said your sinuses are clear, you don't have any infection. On camera I could see large chunks of sticky matter laying on sinus walls.

But they did nothing. They could take a swab, smell the pnd chunks, do some lab tests.

I am so pissed at this useless ****ing so called doctors. Standart prcedure antibiotics, and then you are dismissed.

clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

Jimi..I cant describe how much I agree with you on that. During the last 3 months I met four different ENTs and all gave me antibiotics & allergy tablets without a single test finally I went to an allergy clinic because I had still some hope that I can find a real doctor there. She only did a simple skin test and told me that I am not allergic to anything in the air I asked her to test me for food sensitivity and she answered that food cannot cause such a problem that I have...
She also told me that my PND is not infected but later on she changed her mind and told me that I need to go to an ENT because I probably have an infection or a blockage in my nose...imagine all the time she was trying hard to keep a distance from me (probably because of my bb).....at the end I am again left by myself to solve the problem. The only charged me a fortune & wasted my time for nothing.
maybe somewhere out there is a good doctor but I have not met such a doctor yet.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic