Your Email Address:

First Name:

Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

thanks sadgirl, I will repost on this string after I start. Might as well keep all in the know.
I am so glad for you, and even a few days of relief is worth it. I hope it lasts for you!!!! Time to start really living, right?

It's a 3 day course, right? Are you done, if so are you just going to chill out and see what happens. Or will start a probiotic to help fight candida coming back!

I think it's hard not to have some symptoms of candida, there are a lot. But I def get tired very easy and have brain fog memory issues. Intestinal bloating as well.

Anyway, keep us all informed on how you get on! Your insight on narrowing down what is going on inside yourself is helpful.

Cauterize
Junior

Post by Cauterize »

So huh yeah Mr Cauterize here.

I'm happy that i helped.And I'm also happy that someone tried my advice.However in the last days I've run out of tea tree oil so the bad breath came back.Now reading sadgirlbb post,I'm gonna buy that medicine luferon or something because using tea tree oil for the rest of my life would be s hit.I would like to add you as a friend somewhere mby facebook! so we wont loose contact,Also i hope you aint sad any more !!! Send me a private so i can send you an invite .I'm pretty sure that every ex bad breath person got an awesome personality to share.And!! We are probably born weak to candida infections gonna need med to boost the immune system.And omg stop taking alegra you wont need it,when you try to withdraw from it you will suffer from terible itchiness all over your body till you take another dose and it will go away
seanlee1980
Advanced

Post by seanlee1980 »

Hi sadgirl, I hope this works out for you. Where in Texas r u from? Im in Dallas. Maybe we can test our breath on each other.
Cauterize
Junior

Post by Cauterize »

Tibya wrote:Please enjoy being social as much as you can. I really wish this is the cure for you. My doctor looked at my tongue me and said I do not have candida. I am not sure if there is a test that she needs to perform. Please enjoy and post whenever you can to give us an update. I would love to follow the plan along with DIM supplements. DIM seems very promising.
What does your tongue have to do your candida.Candida can produce in the intestinal track also
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

mindyb wrote:thanks sadgirl, I will repost on this string after I start. Might as well keep all in the know.
I am so glad for you, and even a few days of relief is worth it. I hope it lasts for you!!!! Time to start really living, right?

It's a 3 day course, right? Are you done, if so are you just going to chill out and see what happens. Or will start a probiotic to help fight candida coming back!

I think it's hard not to have some symptoms of candida, there are a lot. But I def get tired very easy and have brain fog memory issues. Intestinal bloating as well.

Anyway, keep us all informed on how you get on! Your insight on narrowing down what is going on inside yourself is helpful.
Yes Mindy, you take the powder with one meal (with fat) for 3 days. So you only have 3 doses to take. You mix the powder in whatever you are eating. That's it! It stays in your system for 2 weeks dissolving the chitin on those nasty creatures.

Yes I was going to start a probiotic or digestive enzymes. And I'm going to do this cleanse once a year. The worst symptom for me was the dry mouth. And that is one of the first things to get better. :)

I will keep y'all informed! :)
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

Cauterize wrote:So huh yeah Mr Cauterize here.
CAUTERIZE!! YOU ARE MY HERO!!

If it wasn't for you I would NEVER had tried tea tree oil. And prob never had the courage after reading about how toxic it is on the internet.... You are the reason I am better today and to YOU I am forever grateful!!

I don't want to be on the tree tea oil forever either. It smells like paint thinner to me and I don't like it. But it works....

And I will pm you my facebook info so we can hook up there. And please try the lufenuron. If you have candida I'm convinced this will work for you....
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

seanlee1980 wrote:Hi sadgirl, I hope this works out for you. Where in Texas r u from? Im in Dallas. Maybe we can test our breath on each other.
Hi seanlee... yes I'm in the Dallas area.... 8)

Would love to meet you sometime!
seanlee1980
Advanced

Post by seanlee1980 »

Oh wow! I would love to meet you. I've only talked about my problem with my mother briefly once and a few doctors but they don't understand what we are dealing with. It would be nice to talk with someone who is not ignorant about this disorder. Would you like to meet at perhaps a coffee shop like Barnes and Nobles or wherever you prefer? By the way, do you have extra lufenuron? I will of course pay for it.
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

Hi Sean sure we can meet somewhere. It would be great having a real friend to talk to. I actually live in Wylie which is close to Plano. We could also meet and have some appetizers and have a drink somewhere. Hell I'm easy!! lol
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

Oh and I don't have any extra lufenuron. I took the doses specifically as directed so there's nothing left. But I need to order more because in 2 weeks I'm going to do another round.
Cauterize
Junior

Post by Cauterize »

sadgirlbb wrote:Oh and I don't have any extra lufenuron. I took the doses specifically as directed so there's nothing left. But I need to order more because in 2 weeks I'm going to do another round.
I don't think there is a need for another round since lufenuron is a strong anti candinda med.I would advise you searching on the web on how to prevent candida after you get rid of it.I'm pretty sure i got candida :) don't worry i will order lufenuron soon
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

BB still in check! Woke up this morning with a good feeling in my mouth! I mean I knew I should brush my teeth but it was nothing major.... Considering my mouth used to taste like the bottom of a bird cage when I woke up.... sorry to be so graphic... I'm elated!
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

Sadgirlbb,

The Lufenuron sounds very interesting. This might work for those of us who have Candida in our system. I also wonder how many of us have some sort of Candida presence in us and don't even know it because we don't have any severe symptoms. A mild Candida growth might not produce any symptoms (besides bad breath) and our immune system is not activated sufficiently to kill it.

So far my research indicates that Lufenuron does not produce any side effects, but more research is needed to be on the safe side.

Please update us in a week or two to let us know if your breath odor is eliminated.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

Phantasist... yes I agree that research about what you are going to put in your body is essential!

So far the only side effect is the die off effect I guess. The last 2 nights have been very restless for me. I have a terrible headache and kinda dizzy this morning and feel like I didn't sleep. Also I'm peeing ALL the time. Almost like I have taken a water pill. I feel this will subside in a few days as they state that your body is getting rid of the toxins of the dead candida. I think more people have candida and should at least look into this. And I don't care how bad I feel, my bb is under control so I'll take it!

But I was desperate to try anything so I bought this stuff. Hell I was ingesting tea tree oil which is toxic! lol So far so good guys. I'm still alive so all looks safe for now....
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

Good day again. I have to say I'm opening up more and it feels great. I work for attorneys and they are not stepping back anymore to talk to me. I've become way more talkative and asking questions... whereas before when they'd bring me something Id just grab it and not say anything. Because I knew what I smelled like (unless I had gum or something like that). And even gum doesn't work after a short time. The bb would come through. I'm sure they are opening up more because I have so much. But they are not keeping distance like they used to. This morning one came up to me at my desk and bent down to talk to me. Unheard of for me....

I don't know for sure if my fight is over... I'm sure I'll be fighting this from now on, (and I know I don't know as much as a lot of you know about bb) but I'm on to something and it feels wonderful.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic