Your Email Address:

First Name:

I want to become Facebook friends....

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
sadgirlbb
Advanced

I want to become Facebook friends....

Post by sadgirlbb »

Hi everyone.... I became friends with Cauterize on Facebook and I can't tell you how wonderful it was to see him and put a face with a name!! He is such a little cutie and should not have to be dealing with this horrible affliction at his point in his life. It seems almost inhuman here, we hide behind a name in shame ... We are all human beings behind this mask we put on!

It would be great to be friends with the ones I converse with. I would love to see everyone and their families, hobbies, etc. No one has to know why we are friends.

If any of you are interested, please PM me!! I would love to see you and get to know you! :)

MrDoubleB
Junior

Post by MrDoubleB »

I don't think everyone is hiding in shame. It's just the internet. Not everyone trusts the internet enough to give out private information just like that.
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

Well that's good you feel that way... just was suggesting we become friends. Hell I was hiding a few years back -- maybe it was just me who felt shame!
CuteBoyPinoy
Total Newbie

Post by CuteBoyPinoy »

were all afraid to show up becoz we dont trust each other and we dont want people to know who we really are, and the internet fraud is on top of it.

this is so sad fact.
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

Yes cuteboy it is sad. :(

But I've gotten some responses and have become friends with some of you, so I'm happy about that! :)
MrDoubleB
Junior

Post by MrDoubleB »

The thing with internet is that you could pretend to be someone you are really not and get away with it. You can behave like a 13 year old boy and leave some offensive comments somewhere. I know not everyone is like that, but I think the majority of the users are. This is just not really real lol.

I guess this is also the reason why it's easier to talk about your bb problem on the internet than it is in real life.
CuteBoyPinoy
Total Newbie

Post by CuteBoyPinoy »

Last edited by CuteBoyPinoy on Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrDoubleB
Junior

Post by MrDoubleB »

MrDoubleB wrote:The thing with internet is that you could pretend to be someone you are really not and get away with it. You can behave like a 13 year old boy and leave some offensive comments somewhere. I know not everyone is like that, but I think the majority of the users are. This is just not really real lol.

I guess this is also the reason why it's easier to talk about your bb problem on the internet than it is in real life.
When I mentioned "users" i mean users of internet in general. I know users on this forum probably really do have bb. Otherwise you probably wouldn't be here.
mich

Post by mich »

I've got less 10 bb members here added on my fb acount. we're all getting along well and have met some of them couple of times. Jerks are everywhere you can't do anything about it. Pm me if you guys wanna add me. :)
222chick
Advanced

Post by 222chick »

Anybody who wants to can add me on Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=516362800 :D
H0peful

Post by H0peful »

I like your name 222 =P
222chick
Advanced

Post by 222chick »

Thank you Hopeful! :)
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

If anybody wants to add me on facebook please pm me