Your Email Address:

First Name:

Just curious, how many of you actually exercise?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
perrymason
Advanced

Post by perrymason »

I lift 5 days a week, and run 20-30 miles a week depending on my schedule; been at it for a while now.

The reactions I see at the gym......are ridiculous. Just depressing.

Eh, at least I look good \:D/

My post nasal drip dies down at when I run/lift, but my mouth/nasal passages feel dry afterwards.

perrymason
Advanced

Post by perrymason »

Cauterize wrote: Also stop doing too much cardio exercise because it burns muscle tissue instead of fat... google it :)
True, but it also depends on your caloric intake. You can run all you want if you are at a caloric surplus to build muscle, but that's besides the point.

There is no way around the protein I take (2 shakes a day with almond milk as I have cut all dairy out), and it makes my tongue white, and my breath rancid.

There has to be a way to eliminate this all the while eating healthy and keeping up my protein intake.... :?:
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

I have trouble keeping weight on... It wouldn't matter what I'm eating.. I can't keep weight on my body well.

I ride my bicycle to and from the train station and walk my ass all over the place to get to work. So on bike probably 3-ish miles per work day.

I also lift dumbbell weights, do pushups, pullups, etc,. at home 4 or so times a week.

Exercise has nothing to do with my BB... If anything, it probably makes it worse.
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

pervy19 wrote:There is no way around the protein I take (2 shakes a day with almond milk as I have cut all dairy out), and it makes my tongue white, and my breath rancid.

There has to be a way to eliminate this all the while eating healthy and keeping up my protein intake.... :?:
Yep that is my question. I drink protein shakes everyday as well, but mix with water. Have you heard of Spirulina powder? I've been researching that online....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic