Your Email Address:

First Name:

What antibiotics would assist in eliminating this?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
perrymason
Advanced

What antibiotics would assist in eliminating this?

Post by perrymason »

I'm going to give antibiotics a go. I realize buying them online (self-prescribing) can be dangerous, and isn't advisable, but I am absolutely tired of this shit.

Day in, day out. I can't even go to class, or lab sessions without getting a comment like "bro you need some soap and water", or having people cover their noses.

I tried metronidazole, but it didn't work. I'm thinking about buying amoxcillin 500mg, but I'm sure many on here know the different types out there. What do you guys think would clear this out?

I will also be trying to irrigate with small amounts of GSE, as well as ingesting small amounts of GSE.

I will also be loading up on probiotics. I want to completely eradicate the nasal odor, which I d believe is a result of a bacterial overgrowth.

Sometimes I wonder if I have TMAU2, but what are the proper diagnostic steps to figure that out? (without actually paying $200+ for a test) :!:

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Pay the 200 dollars for the peace of mind.

You'll be spending that much on the next new cure anyway.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic