Your Email Address:

First Name:

Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

It sounds like it works well for candida sufferers. not everyone who has BB has candida. People, do not be discouraged by some who say it is not working for them, they do not have candida overgrowth. This sounds VERY promising!! :D

girlie girl
Advanced

Post by girlie girl »

I'm sorry to hear that Soldier! Give it more time, it might change for you.

I finished my last dose yesterday at lunch and I am still having die-off symptoms, but they are starting to ease up. I am now getting dry lips and mouth sores today. Ear ache and throat pain are still there, but they are getting better! My ears are not itching like they use too and the bubble feeling, I sometimes got, is not there either.

My breath has definitely improved, but I would not say completely gone. It's hard to gauge when you don't have the nerve to ask someone. The reactions are very little now. I was in Mass today and sitting and singing close to some friends and there was very little reactions, when normally there would have been throat clearing, coughing, nose scratching, etc.

My mouth feels so clean and fresh and not hot and sticky! My tongue is staying pretty clean with very little coating when I brush my teeth. I am still having thick, clear PND. That has NOT changed and I really wanted that annoyance to go away!

I will keep on posting my results and hope this helps more of you! I will start another round once I complete this 2 week round! I'm still in shock because I have tried EVERYTHING only to be let down and more depressed after it didn't work! Please post if you are trying this product even if it may not be favorable results. Thanks Sadgirl! You are the best!
knighty
Total Newbie

Post by knighty »

Hi Everyone,
I mentioned yesterday that i have received my lufenuron. But will commence the treatment on friday. I have made an observation that i need to state here just in case it rings a bell to anyone. this is quite long, i am not sure whether to start a new thread for it.

I saw and endocrinologist yesterday. first i must state the of all the medical professionals that i have seen regarding this bb, this is the only person that seems to know their job.
When i read about the hysterectomy lady and the possible hormone link, i immediately asked my doctor for a blood test and it turned out there was something very abnormal about my hormones. that's why i was referred to the endocrinologist.

Results summary:
Testosterone - borderline low, i think below 200
LH and FSH - Extremely high Levels (obvious reasons)
Cortisol - Extremely Low (quite strange but interesting)

the endocrinologist ordered several blood tests that required extraction of about six, approximately 20ml vials of blood. That was a lot of blood i thought.

then an SST test was done, where a blood sample was taken and then i was injected with ACTH (Adrenocorticotropic Hormone, look it up) thirty minutes later, another sample was taken. I learnt this is to see how my adrenals will respond to the ACTH, as will be indicated by the second sample. this is to know if my pituitary is not producing its own ACTH or i may have adrenal problems.

The Point of this post is that when i got back home i noticed my bb became really severe( this includes peoples response and the evil mouth taste), post nasal drip increased, my tongue got whiter, i have been having an unending headache and i generally just fell terrible. i know i have had this feeling before but it was a very long time ago

now i don't know why this is happening, if its got to do with the ACTH or the "plenty" blood i gave for the tests. i was thinking about starting my lufenuron this friday but now i feel like taking it right now.

for those who are wondering, yes, I am very certain that i have Candida, because I check all the boxes for candida symptoms except mouth thrush which i think cant occur because of how often I have to brush and disinfect my mouth.

What i am not sure about is which one caused the other:

Did the candida yeast bind to the hormones in my blood and made it impossible for them to be used at the right places, thereby starving my system of needed hormones and compromising my immune system, which is supposed to keep candida under control?

or

did i have an adrenal or maybe genetic problem which came into effect after puberty, that caused the production of certain hormones in my body to stop. giving rise to several problems like a weak immune system, which allowed the candida to thrive and take over.(by genetic problems i mean Klinefelter's syndrome, for males and turner's syndrome for females - look em up i seem to have some of the signs).

this might prompt some of us to examine our symptoms very well as i have noticed some of us that have this problem since puberty which is over 10 years ago, might have forgotten what it means to feel normal. because i think i might have: some of the symptoms i seem to have are things i almost thought were normal.

Please everyone, check yourself very well, this is definitely a medical condition that can be explained, and possibly treated and not some "Curse", as I can sometimes get frustrated enough to think it is.

Take care
Cauterize
Junior

Post by Cauterize »

knighty wrote:Hi Everyone,
I mentioned yesterday that i have received my lufenuron. But will commence the treatment on friday. I have made an observation that i need to state here just in case it rings a bell to anyone. this is quite long, i am not sure whether to start a new thread for it.

I saw and endocrinologist yesterday. first i must state the of all the medical professionals that i have seen regarding this bb, this is the only person that seems to know their job.
When i read about the hysterectomy lady and the possible hormone link, i immediately asked my doctor for a blood test and it turned out there was something very abnormal about my hormones. that's why i was referred to the endocrinologist.

Results summary:
Testosterone - borderline low, i think below 200
LH and FSH - Extremely high Levels (obvious reasons)
Cortisol - Extremely Low (quite strange but interesting)

the endocrinologist ordered several blood tests that required extraction of about six, approximately 20ml vials of blood. That was a lot of blood i thought.

then an SST test was done, where a blood sample was taken and then i was injected with ACTH (Adrenocorticotropic Hormone, look it up) thirty minutes later, another sample was taken. I learnt this is to see how my adrenals will respond to the ACTH, as will be indicated by the second sample. this is to know if my pituitary is not producing its own ACTH or i may have adrenal problems.

The Point of this post is that when i got back home i noticed my bb became really severe( this includes peoples response and the evil mouth taste), post nasal drip increased, my tongue got whiter, i have been having an unending headache and i generally just fell terrible. i know i have had this feeling before but it was a very long time ago

now i don't know why this is happening, if its got to do with the ACTH or the "plenty" blood i gave for the tests. i was thinking about starting my lufenuron this friday but now i feel like taking it right now.

for those who are wondering, yes, I am very certain that i have Candida, because I check all the boxes for candida symptoms except mouth thrush which i think cant occur because of how often I have to brush and disinfect my mouth.

What i am not sure about is which one caused the other:

Did the candida yeast bind to the hormones in my blood and made it impossible for them to be used at the right places, thereby starving my system of needed hormones and compromising my immune system, which is supposed to keep candida under control?

or

did i have an adrenal or maybe genetic problem which came into effect after puberty, that caused the production of certain hormones in my body to stop. giving rise to several problems like a weak immune system, which allowed the candida to thrive and take over.(by genetic problems i mean Klinefelter's syndrome, for males and turner's syndrome for females - look em up i seem to have some of the signs).

this might prompt some of us to examine our symptoms very well as i have noticed some of us that have this problem since puberty which is over 10 years ago, might have forgotten what it means to feel normal. because i think i might have: some of the symptoms i seem to have are things i almost thought were normal.

Please everyone, check yourself very well, this is definitely a medical condition that can be explained, and possibly treated and not some "Curse", as I can sometimes get frustrated enough to think it is.

Take care
I hadn't made any research yet on hormone imbalance which results in bad breath.But it's really important for someone who tried lufenuron and didn't work with his yeast,to go and do some blood tests to check his hormones balance.You might have been suffering from both post nasal drip and yeast which makes your breath terrible.Although you will get rid of the yeast with lufenuron,post nasal drip will still be getting in your way to go bad breath free.There are lot of remedies out there to get rid of post nasal drip.The famous one is gargling with hot salt water for a minute or so , or using a netipot.Another thing that i want to mention is that a healthy person doesn't develop yeast overgrowth,so something in our bodies happened back then and helped it overproduce over time.If that thing is still happening yeast will come back after the treatment,if you don't try to prevent by swallowing anti fungal herbs like diluted tea tree oil or grape fruit seed extract,so that's where hormone imbalance takes place i guess.Hormones imbalance suppresses your immune system which brings candida back over time.
stulla

Post by stulla »

My order arrived today. Going to start it with dinner and see how it goes from there. Hope I see results like people have been seeing.
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

Knighty... I too see an endocrinologist for hypothyroidism , I don't produce enough Thyroid hormone. Last time I was in, my cortisol also tested low.
I wonder why we may have this in common and what it means...
missjj
Junior

Post by missjj »

i took my first douse today. at 7 am i mixed it with olive oil. my mouth feels slightly fresher but still have odor because i still get reactions.
solider
Total Newbie

Post by solider »

girlygirl im happy to hear this maybe working for u. I just took my daily silver supplement and it seems my mouth feels better. I opted to use silver instead of gse or tea tree im having the hardest time knowing whether im good or not. i went out and didn't get any noticeable reactions which is rare bc my bb is room filling. It seems my mouth feels hot and dry early in the day and in the evenings i guess after eating and proper hydration it feels cleaner. Idk I wonder how its working for mindy and viking haven't heard about there results yet i think they started before me.
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

Here O Israel, God is one! I have a divine feeling that this will be the miracle for many. I also believe the cure for all of us is very nigh!!
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

Soldier, I am so HAPPY!!!
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

don't give up faith soldier!
solider
Total Newbie

Post by solider »

thnx snoop im praying as well this will be cure! [-o<
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

update:
Like others have said, my dragon rotten taste is gone. I always say it feels like like my mouth is fuming stink, and now I don't have that feeling anymore.

I ordered a second dose. Not sure if I will take it after 2 weeks is up or save it for a yearly cleanse like sadgirl. I emailed Sarah Vaughtner, and she said is does not have a shelf life, so I can use it 10 years from now if I wanted.

I am not saying I'm cured, but I have had not one nose rub from anyone. My child is all over me and wanting to kiss me directly.
Ironically I went to buy some liquid GSE and probiotic at my local Vitamin Shoppe. I had just drank an iced latte (strong coffee) and the clerk was smiling and helping me. Usually after I speak I get a nose rub or face frown and a quick cut-off.

I plan on being very social over Easter. I will continue to update. I may even directly ask my child, since they have no memory. I am still a chicken when it comes to directly "testing"
girlie girl
Advanced

Post by girlie girl »

Thanks Soldier! I am so pleased with the results, but it's only decreased, not gone! I will take whatever is less than before. I know there is still the issue of PND and I just don't know how to make it go away. I eat a very clean diet and exercise. I am taking DIM for my hormone imbalance and I use GSE when brushing my teeth! Just wish this PND would go away cause I truly believe that is the last piece to this horrible puzzle!
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

I KNOW i have a very resistant form of candida. I hope this works for me and all people trying it please God!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic