Your Email Address:

First Name:

Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

I received my Lufenuron a couple of days ago. I will start taking it tonight with my dinner. Will report on effects some time next week.

The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
girlie girl
Advanced

Post by girlie girl »

sadgirlbb wrote:
girlie girl wrote:Thanks Soldier! I am so pleased with the results, but it's only decreased, not gone! I will take whatever is less than before. I know there is still the issue of PND and I just don't know how to make it go away. I eat a very clean diet and exercise. I am taking DIM for my hormone imbalance and I use GSE when brushing my teeth! Just wish this PND would go away cause I truly believe that is the last piece to this horrible puzzle!
Hi girlie... have you tried Allegra D for your PND? My ENT prescribed that for me for that. It really helps. I also use the netipot quite often.
Sadgirlbb...

I'm going to try that! Was using a nettie pot until I heard of deaths from using it with tap water. I need to get some sterile H2O and start using again!
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

sadgirlbb, thanks for replying and I really hope this continues working for you and helps as many people as possible who are following your advice, whether it's because a person "has candida" (whatever that means) or whether it's because some people may be susceptible to the presense of candida (or other fungi) around the body.

It's really interesting how you are now experiencing have more saliva flow.
solider
Total Newbie

Post by solider »

I appreciate the well wishes but i can say without a doubt now that my bb is still present. i have been off lufenuron for 2 days now and woke up with the normal bb taste and feel and got reactions all day. Sad to say it didn't work for me as far as bb but like sadgirl says my mouth is wetter and my coated tongue is dimished but i think its more so because of the ppi. anyways i thought of ordering another round but ill just wait for my diflucan.
stulla

Post by stulla »

Finished the 3day course day. The white tongue coating has disappered and the nasty taste is not really there no more. I still think I have some bb based on reactions but will wait some more because it says 2 weeks. I also have changed my diet and started to only eat vegatables and fruits so that might help too.
iismail
Post by iismail »

sadgirlbb wrote:Hali.... the biggest thing for me, as I've said before, is that I got my saliva back. And the shit/horrible stench feeling in my mouth is gone.

I haven't noticed anything with digestion and really have had no huge white coating on my tongue in the past, so I can't answer those other questions.

And my die off symptoms were pretty bad, so I know now that I had something going on there. :)
Hi Sadgirlbb,

Did you followed candida diet while on Lufenuron?
How about after Lufenuron, do consume sugar, bread, pasta, coffee etc...?
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

iismail wrote:
sadgirlbb wrote:Hali.... the biggest thing for me, as I've said before, is that I got my saliva back. And the shit/horrible stench feeling in my mouth is gone.

I haven't noticed anything with digestion and really have had no huge white coating on my tongue in the past, so I can't answer those other questions.

And my die off symptoms were pretty bad, so I know now that I had something going on there. :)
Hi Sadgirlbb,

Did you followed candida diet while on Lufenuron?
How about after Lufenuron, do consume sugar, bread, pasta, coffee etc...?

I did not follow a candida diet.... although I have a personal trainer and he told me to give up all starch. I want to take my fitness to the next level, so that is what he had me start doing. So I did that diet change about around the same time. A little after I think actually. But I'm eating protein, fruits and veggies. No starch.
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

I do drink coffee, but stay away from carbonated drinks.
Bazy

Post by Bazy »

So very happy that Lufenuron is working for people and I would like to try it but the website claims 'CAN ONLY BE SOLD TO AUSTRALIA OR NORWAY IF THE CUSTOMER ACCEPTS THE RISK OF CONFISCATION'. Has anybody had this successfully shipped to Australia ?

Thanks, Baz.
Cauterize
Junior

Post by Cauterize »

Update fifth day on lufenuron and my breath is fresh
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

Cauterize wrote:
girlie girl wrote:Hey guys, I took two doses and today will be my third dose. I am noticing an improvement, not gone, but it is improving. The only complaint is that I am having die-off symptoms...ear aches, sore throat, headache, dizziness, fatigue and general malaise. I ordered a second dose because I believe I had it pretty severe since I am having so many die-off symptoms. I don't believe you can become immune, due to the fact that you are destroying their "shell" and I don't believe they will figure out a way to change to accommodate this response. Good luck to all you guys trying this and please keep posting your responses. BTW, I am also using GSE and DIM. Thank you Sadgirl for sharing and giving some of us hope! =D>
Make sure to get enough fats :)
I'm not used to eating a lot of fats. Can you guys tell me what you eat it with? And do i have to eat high fat for those whole 3 days?
I bought all kind of fatty foods like cheddar cheese, bacon, avocado, mayonnaise, hamburgers.
How did you guys do it?
Cauterize
Junior

Post by Cauterize »

billie wrote:
Cauterize wrote:
girlie girl wrote:Hey guys, I took two doses and today will be my third dose. I am noticing an improvement, not gone, but it is improving. The only complaint is that I am having die-off symptoms...ear aches, sore throat, headache, dizziness, fatigue and general malaise. I ordered a second dose because I believe I had it pretty severe since I am having so many die-off symptoms. I don't believe you can become immune, due to the fact that you are destroying their "shell" and I don't believe they will figure out a way to change to accommodate this response. Good luck to all you guys trying this and please keep posting your responses. BTW, I am also using GSE and DIM. Thank you Sadgirl for sharing and giving some of us hope! =D>
Make sure to get enough fats :)
I'm not used to eating a lot of fats. Can you guys tell me what you eat it with? And do i have to eat high fat for those whole 3 days?
I bought all kind of fatty foods like cheddar cheese, bacon, avocado, mayonnaise, hamburgers.
How did you guys do it?
Get lufenuron with your main meal.Eat full fat yogurt or something together with your meal
badtimes

Post by badtimes »

where do u get the Diflucan from?
MissPretty
Advanced

Post by MissPretty »

I am sorry but I do not understand anything. What is lufenuron really for? For animals? Where can I order it?
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

MissPretty wrote:I am sorry but I do not understand anything. What is lufenuron really for? For animals? Where can I order it?
http://lufenuroncandidacure.owndoc.com
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic