Your Email Address:

First Name:

Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
perrymason
Advanced

Post by perrymason »

How can I "test" myself for candida?

I don't even know what it is anymore....

White tongue that never goes away, bad breath through nose, tried everything out there...........I'm starting over.

mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

Not saying I'm cured. After years of torture, I will probably not say I'm cured until I have at least a year under my belt of living freely. Not only do I mean no reactions and blatant comments, but also by people inviting me to interact by body language.

I refuse to encourage people to take it. Decide for yourself if you want to give it a go.

Archi, will stop GSE for a week for testing further. I truly want to maintain this change, but it is potent on the taste buds. I have only been taking 5 drops with juice in the a.m. And after eating tons of processed foods this holiday, my mouth is a balanced place. Fingers crossed for it to continue.
missjj
Junior

Post by missjj »

This has been my second day after being done with my round. During my second and third day, my breath was fresher, more moist but never completely free from odor. Also if I ate anything it was really bad again. Unfortunately it is back in full force. I read that sometimes it is resistant and may need a seconds round. I ordered another batch. But I'm thinking might take it when I know I have to go to a social event. So glad it is working for others. Praying that this is the answer for you guys.
terranpatriot
Advanced

Post by terranpatriot »

So it remains true that the only people who have been cured are the original posters sadgirlbb and cauterize. Mindyb reports that her mouth is "100% different", but then when someone congratulates her on being cured, she says she is not. Mind you, she has "been cured" countless times on this forum; another reason not to take that testimony seriously. Meanwhile, we have another member come forward and reports that it did not work, yet he is still ordering a "second round" because his/her hopes are still hopes are still high.

People are entitled to their opinions, but they are not entitled to their own facts. Take a look at what's going on above and think twice.
Cauterize
Junior

Post by Cauterize »

I will order a second round when i got the money to do a more complete treatment because i wasted my third dose because I'm afraid it will come back. This time i will use lufenuron with tea tree oil and grapefruit extract :)
Cauterize
Junior

Post by Cauterize »

terranpatriot wrote:So it remains true that the only people who have been cured are the original posters sadgirlbb and cauterize. Mindyb reports that her mouth is "100% different", but then when someone congratulates her on being cured, she says she is not. Mind you, she has "been cured" countless times on this forum; another reason not to take that testimony seriously. Meanwhile, we have another member come forward and reports that it did not work, yet he is still ordering a "second round" because his/her hopes are still hopes are still high.

People are entitled to their opinions, but they are not entitled to their own facts. Take a look at what's going on above and think twice.
I understand what you mean either me has been cured completely after i ate some foods some of it came back.But i still haven't completed my medical course.All this sounds like a scam but it isn't, if you read wikipedia it says that lufenuron is used to kill chitin.I'm confident to take another around
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

terranpatriot wrote:People are entitled to their opinions, but they are not entitled to their own facts. Take a look at what's going on above and think twice.
Yes, people are entitled to their opinions Terran, and you can think what you like. I just reported what worked for me. It was a combination of things.

And yeah...LOL... I'm a spammer... give me a break.

I hope everyone had a great weekend and has great week.
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

Whatever Terran. If you dont want to look into Lufenuron, then beat it off this thread. I am not addressing you anymore. I've never EVER claimed to be cured, I have had a few things that have MANAGED my bb. They all gave me terrible side effects.

@tibya, I've never had a huge problem with coating on my tongue. My tongue and mouth have always fumed stink though. Its not a perfect pink, but it is better looking.

@sad girl and everyone...keep posting and do have a good week. I am so glad sad girl posted this originally. I plan on taking my second dose in another week, and I'll be supping GSE and probiotics.

@phanatist, what is your conclusion thus far?
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

terranpatriot wrote:Take a look at what's going on above and think twice.
The only thing going on is that you're over analyzing what people wrote in this thread, and you're acting like a whiny high school girl and antagonizing the people who are actively contributing to this community.

Don't imply people are spammers because their methodology doesn't fit your world view, you will only drive away valuable contributors.

Whether or not they are wrong about being cured is besides the point, they are doing their best to find a cure for themselves and for you, and you should be grateful for that.
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

MindyB,

I took my third dose of Lufenuron yesterday (Easter Sunday). According to my research, die-off symptoms should start within a day or two, but only if I actually have Candida in my body. If you don't have Candida, then you will experience nothing, because Lufenuron only destroys the Chitin which is the protective shell around Candida cells and doesn't interact with anything else in the body. Then there should be about a two-week period as the Lufenuron is released by the fat cells in your body and continues to impact the Candida.
It is too early for me to have any reactions, so I will report in a few days when I know more. If nothing happens, it doesn't mean that Lufenuron doesn't work against Candida. It just means that I don't have any Candida in my body and that the source of my bad breath is something else.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
girlie girl
Advanced

Post by girlie girl »

To those that think Sadgirl is a scammer, please just don't come to this thread! We are all just trying to help each other and post what is working for us hoping it might work for others too!

Thanks Sadgirl for taking the time to post for us, for I am grateful!

It has helped me...my breath use to go about 8-9feet when speaking, since taking Lufenuron a week ago I can get pretty close without reactions. I would say it has decreased it about 70%. There is still reactions, but nothing like it was before! I am brushing my teeth with toothpaste, plus I gargle and swallow GSE. Then I gargle with H2O2 and spit out. I am usually BB free for several hours after that! This has never been the case for me and all the crap I have tried over the years! I think this will work for some, but certainly not for everyone. Plus, I believe most of us have multiple issues going on and this is helping me with one of my issues. I still have PND, but started on Claritin which I think is decreasing it a little bit.

If you want to try, then try it, but if you don't feel right about it, then don't! We are all just posting what is working for us and have no interests in this product. I hope those of us that it's helping will continue to have good results. I will definitely be taking a second course. I had quite a bit of die off symptoms. In fact, today is day #8 and I am still having a metallic taste in my mouth.

I hope everyone here will one day find their cure, but for now I am happy some are getting relief! Thank you again Sadgirl...

Oh, and the coating on my tongue is gone. I eat dairy and there is a slight coating, but in a few minutes it's gone.
Tibya
Advanced

Post by Tibya »

girlie girl wrote:In fact, today is day #8 and I am still having a metallic taste in my mouth.
Oh, and the coating on my tongue is gone. I eat dairy and there is a slight coating, but in a few minutes it's gone.
Hi girlie girl,
Did you have always have a thick coating on your tongue all the time?? (Just want to re-check, because sadgirlbb and mindybb - who have seen improvement did not have tongue coating). This is just my way of evaluating whether to order this product or not.
Also, I thought this product was supposed to get rid of metallic taste in mouth? Or is this a die-off symptom ?
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

I have a couple of questions. Did anyone who is trying lufenuron ever try fluconazole? If so, did the fluconazole have any effect on your breath, even if it was only temporary?

Also, to anyone who is finding that lufenuron is helping them, do you normally also suffer with nasal BB? Could there be some fungal issue in the sinuses which lufenuron is able to have an effect on?

I have a very hard time believing that systemic candida has anything to do with any of this, but I think some people may have fungal growths somewhere in the body like in the sinuses or like KeepTrying09 had, in his esophagus.

Maybe for some people it's the reduction in tongue coating. In time we'll all know the true picture, I hope.
girlie girl
Advanced

Post by girlie girl »

Tibya wrote:
girlie girl wrote:In fact, today is day #8 and I am still having a metallic taste in my mouth.
Hi girlie girl,
Did you have always have a thick coating on your tongue all the time?? (Just want to re-check, because sadgirlbb and mindybb - who have seen improvement did not have tongue coating). This is just my way of evaluating whether to order this product or not.
Also, I thought this product was supposed to get rid of metallic taste in mouth? Or is this a die-off symptom ?
Tibya,

I always had a coating, but it wasn't real thick. I could get most off with a tongue brush, but would come right back. I have seen where people's tongues were white, but mine was just a thin layer in central and rear part of my tongue.

I think the metallic taste is because of the the die off. I read that it was a symptom to die off of Candida. I never had that before.

Hope that helps. :)
girlie girl
Advanced

Post by girlie girl »

halitosisux wrote:I have a couple of questions. Did anyone who is trying lufenuron ever try fluconazole? If so, did the fluconazole have any effect on your breath, even if it was only temporary?

Also, to anyone who is finding that lufenuron is helping them, do you normally also suffer with nasal BB? Could there be some fungal issue in the sinuses which lufenuron is able to have an effect on?

I have a very hard time believing that systemic candida has anything to do with any of this, but I think some people may have fungal growths somewhere in the body like in the sinuses or like KeepTrying09 had, in his esophagus.
osisux
Maybe for some people it's the reduction in tongue coating. In time we'll all know the true picture, I hope.
halitosisux,

I never took Fluconazole or any anti-candida drugs. I had occasional nasal odor, but had a cat scan a few years back showed clear sinuses. I don't believe that I had systemic candida. I believe I had gastric, oral and nasopharynx candida infections since that was what I experiencing most of the die-off symptoms from. I read that when doing anti-candida treatments, the die off symptoms are exacerbations of where the candida is overgrown. I had ear aches, headaches, sore throat, mouth sores/sore gums, metallic taste, gastric distress and general malaise. This is why I will do a second round of treatment.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic