Your Email Address:

First Name:

Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
terranpatriot
Advanced

Post by terranpatriot »

So...out of the dozens of people that bought the product (some of whom even bought it multiple times)...does anyone aside from sadgirlbb report any relief? Just curious.

mtr
Advanced

Post by mtr »

I received my lufenuron today. I ll keep you updated!

Terranpatriot, I understand your concerns and I must admit that I thought about it too, not for sadgirl but for cauterize who was overwhelming with this treatment without even trying it himself/herself. Yes that was weird, reading in his/her each and every post that what we have is candidiasis and lufenuron is the right treatment, and I repeat, at that point he/she didn't even ordered it yet!

But anyway who knows. We've become paranoid with this situation and maybe is our fault if we misunderstood this member or his/her over-excitement about this possible cure! What I can assure you is that all of us, including yourself as well, have tried almost everything. Trying one more thing even though the possibilities of being completely cured are minimal, is keeping our hopes high..and we surely need that to keep going. At least some of those who have die off symptoms or temporary relief will look at candidiasis more seriously. Either way, working or not, trying lufenuron will be beneficial.
terranpatriot
Advanced

Post by terranpatriot »

MTR, please be so kind as to update us on the results. Many people simply have stopped posting after trying it, for whatever reason.
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

terranpatriot wrote:MTR, please be so kind as to update us on the results. Many people simply have stopped posting after trying it, for whatever reason.
lol Who has stopped posting?? Mindy has updated us several times... And if I only helped ONE person with posting this thread, then my work will be done here. No matter who comes here to try to dampen this with their negativity.

I never said this was the "be all" cure. I simply started this thread to share what is working for me. Its not JUST the lufenuron (although it was the turning point in my condition).

Either try it or don't (and it will either work or it won't). Its a simple as that.
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

Sandgrl is right! Don't let negativity ruin this! :D
terranpatriot
Advanced

Post by terranpatriot »

sadgirlbb wrote:
terranpatriot wrote:MTR, please be so kind as to update us on the results. Many people simply have stopped posting after trying it, for whatever reason.
lol Who has stopped posting?? Mindy has updated us several times... And if I only helped ONE person with posting this thread, then my work will be done here. No matter who comes here to try to dampen this with their negativity.

I never said this was the "be all" cure. I simply started this thread to share what is working for me. Its not JUST the lufenuron (although it was the turning point in my condition).

Either try it or don't (and it will either work or it won't). Its a simple as that.
I'd rather my "negativity" ruin this thread than your "positivity" ruin people's bank accounts and crush their spirits once again. "Either try it or don't, It's as simple as that." Not really. You seem to leave out the realities of wasting money, time, hope, health, and valuable mental energy. No one who has tried it has come back with a positive review, except Mindy, who isn't even confirming to be cured, and dozens of people who read this thread have went out to buy it; not one has come back to say they are cured. They are probably ordering the stuff again and again because you are encouraging them to get multiple doses to "finish the candida off." Sorry, but I am simply pointing out facts here.
glamourgirl05
Junior

Post by glamourgirl05 »

So how's it going for those of you, who are taking luferon???
missjj
Junior

Post by missjj »

After I was done with my first course it came back with a vengeance
mtr
Advanced

Post by mtr »

Did you experience die off symptoms or temporary relief missjj?
badtimes

Post by badtimes »

I dunno why your all giving Terran a hard time, he is just stating the obvious......people should be aware of the possibility that he is correct
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

You're right, Terranpatriot, we should never try anything because of the possibility that it may not work.

And besides, we wouldn't want to waste our "valuable mental energy".
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

Well I just shared what was working for me... I have not "encouraged" anyone to do anything and never said I was "cured".

Good luck everyone... I won't be commenting on this thread anymore.

This is just ridiculous.
hungrygirl
Advanced

Post by hungrygirl »

I can't remember the last time i decided to buy a something so quick!

Got an email from Jimi, read this thread, bit of googling and ordered it sunday.
Everything seems fine, they keep me updated with emails and i'm expecting it this week.

I'm fairly certain i have candida, i have very visible symptoms, if i eat anything with sugar or yeast in it my hand will start to rot!!!! :) with other skin problems.
So i have been on a no sugar, no yeast, no wheat, no dairy for years (when i'm disciplined) which helps my skin.

I think my bb is from tonsil stones which again i'm fairly certain it's from some kind of food allergy, after all this years of experimenting with not eating things for months or years.
So i don't know if it will help with that but if my candida could go away and i could have normal skin as a normal girl that would be great.

So i'm trying it.

I hope to report back but i can't promise as i don't find much time to sit on the computer but i try my best if my results are positive.

Good luck to all of us x
Bad breath is not something to hide behind!
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

terranpatriot wrote: No one who has tried it has come back with a positive review, except Mindy
What is the point of telling her that? It's not her responsibility to cure you and everyone else on the forum. Your sorry ass feels entitled to an explanation because she is cured and others are not? No, it doesn't work like that, she doesn't owe us anything.

She stated what worked her and nothing more. Don't blame her if people waste money on Lufenuron, it's a shitty thing to do. If everyone acted like you, no one would share what works for them. People who have been cured before left the forum because of people like you.
girlie girl
Advanced

Post by girlie girl »

Archimonde wrote:
terranpatriot wrote: No one who has tried it has come back with a positive review, except Mindy
What is the point of telling her that? It's not her responsibility to cure you and everyone else on the forum. Your sorry ass feels entitled to an explanation because she is cured and others are not? No, it doesn't work like that, she doesn't owe us anything.

She stated what worked her and nothing more. Don't blame her if people waste money on Lufenuron, it's a shitty thing to do. If everyone acted like you, no one would share what works for them. People who have been cured before left the forum because of people like you.
I couldn't agree more Archimonde! Sadgirl, please don't stop posting because of one person's comments. You have helped me and several others. I am grateful for you sharing! If people don't share we will never know.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic