Your Email Address:

First Name:

Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Cauterize
Junior

Post by Cauterize »

Well my bad breath is back <.< .But Right now i'm pretty sure that i got candida yeast.So it seems that lufenuron alone wont do much,You need a compilation of things like nufenuron,tea tree oil,gse,diet for at least a week to help the med act better.What's the point of taking lufenuron and then eat sugars?Just like i did.Anyway i will order another round when i got the money to and this time I'm going to do all the above

knighty
Total Newbie

Post by knighty »

Hi Guys, I have taken my complete lufenuron dose as described and I my bb has even gotten worse, my digestion is terrible . I cant understand why this is. I am not placing another order, although I am still convinced i have Candida, i am more concerned about why I have it, especially the fact that it started after puberty. thats seems to be the case for most of us.

I will like to mention to those that experienced temporary relief by taking lufenuron. there is a reason why candida was able to take over our system in such a horrible way, and for most of us at the time when the men get separated from the women (puberty). i believe the real solution will lie in finding out what's wrong with our endocrine system. if we don't do that the candida will continue to thrive.

i dont believe in any solution that depends on having to regularly take any kind of drugs, or even stick to a certain diet. thats no solution to me.

i am waiting for my karyotype test results, which might explain why my hormones are so unbalalanced and i have my endoscopy appointment next week. to look at my gut and probably do a biopsy, i must get to the bottom of this.

guys just bear in mind that except there is something wrong with our body, candida cannot take over the body as we seem to think, so trying to kill the candida is not the solution as it will come back just as it came the first time. thats just what i think anyway, i am just speaking for my self.

take care Everyone
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

knighty, do you have other symptoms that make you think you have hormonal problems?
Bazy

Post by Bazy »

Hi All,

I am waiting for mine to arrive, hopefully it won't get confiscated as I'm in Australia. Do you think we need to use Diflucan together with the Lufenuron ? I found this on a website

hi Maff,

I am a new member..i just found this site and joined yesterday! (am feeling really grateful to have found a community for discussions have been on my own for a long time dealing with this) have been struggeling with candida for 5 years now after some serious excessive long term antibiotic use..but only knowing what the problem was for the last year. I used Lufenuron last fall and emailed extensively with sarah vaughtner. (the woman who sells it) My case of candida was so aggressive then i just couldnt get it under control and i was trying everything..so i resorted to flea medication out of desperation. i have to say that it did help ..i did a full course of it (which takes about 2 months) and i did have some strong dye-off symptoms.(burning and itching everywhere, crusty lips, terrible headache, fatigue,etc..) however i apparantly became resistant to it after one round because some of symptoms started to come back after the first round. even if they were less severe. after that i did a week of diflucan and then moved onto a rotational herbal protocol that i am in my second round of doing right now. but i dont think i could have even attempted the herbal rotational protocol if i hadnt done the lufenuron and diflucan first...apparantly if one has a really severe case then using diflucan and lufenuron together is a great way to go? (apparantley one works on the chitin wall and the other the ergosterol) even her husband that she says the lufenuron "cured" she told me he was on incredibly strong antifungal medicines and was almost cured when he did the lufenuron and he did dbl the amount that they even sell each person. when symptoms started to come back she was the one who suggested that i had developed a resistance to it...seems like its kind of a one-time deal although if used correctley then it could be really great. like if i had used the diflucan and the lufenuron together it wocould have done me so much more good.
http://www.ei-resource.org/forum/candid ... r-candida/

Thanks, Baz.
missjj
Junior

Post by missjj »

Mtr-

I had slight die off symptoms such as headaches and a small sore on my gum. Other than that, I felt great.
mtr
Advanced

Post by mtr »

Update: This is my fourth day. I haven't experienced so far any die off symptoms but I noticed that my tongue was more wet the second day and generally I didn't have that white coating so intensively. I didn't feel like anything has changed to tell you the truth!
knighty
Total Newbie

Post by knighty »

Archimonde wrote:knighty, do you have other symptoms that make you think you have hormonal problems?
yeah i do have a lot of bad symptoms.

after i got to the age of about 17, i can say that i have not aged physically further than that. I thought it was just my genes. but now my tests have proven that i have had low testosterone since puberty so the associated changes that would have occurs in my body never did occur. now i am over thirty but i could well pass for a 20 year old. i wont go into the details of how difficult that can be, especially when living with bb. bb puts your life at a stand still and then just like to helping things, i havent even aged sine it started. now this is typical LIFE PAUSE. lol but then everything around me is moving forward, what the hell.

i have hot flashes some nights- (testosterone)

i am unusually, extremely sensitive to bright lights and sounds that dont even bother other people - (low cortisol)

I have lived with terrible migraines all my life. up until my hormone tests doctors have never been able to tell me why from a very young age i have always had severe migraines.

for as long as i can remember, i have always been fatigued and felt physically lazy, even though i have a very strong and hard working mind.

I have very weak fingernails and my cuticle is always peeling on my fingers.

I do have tremors whenever i am hungry and except i eat food high in carbohydrate or sugar, i can never be satisfied, i will keep on shaking.

sometimes i can get dizziness when i get up from a seat or bed (adrenal dysfunction)

my urine colour is always concentrated bright yellow this has nothing to do with dehydration. and it smells terrible.

have serious difficulty falling asleep.

these symptoms make me sound like a very sick person, but seriously if not for this bad breath i could care less about every other problem i have. but now i can clearly see how connected all my problems are.
LisaLisa
Junior

Post by LisaLisa »

I received the Lufenuron today and as promised I'll post daily about any side effects or anything else going on. Just ate my first dose with some mac & cheese (YUCK, but it was high fat and on sale).

I wish I'd waited a week and seen the recent negative reports of it not working, but what's done is done. All I can do is follow through at this point.

I hope everyone is well, and hope you all have a relaxing weekend.
stulla

Post by stulla »

Its now been a week since I ended the 3 day course. My tongue still does not have the white coating and the taste is not as as bad as before. I think this will not make my BB go away buy it did help reduce it.
missjj
Junior

Post by missjj »

So happy for u stulla
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

So, those who are using lufenuron and noticing less tongue coating, what else are you doing to your tongues???

Do you clean or brush or scrape your tongue? do you use any other antimicrobial agents on your tongue?

The lack of clarity and information is quite frustrating, not just in this thread, but in so many others too.

People seem to come and go, along with their stories and ideas. There's hardly any discussions and when there is it just turns into a fight.

Terranpatriot attempted to question things and ended up going into a defensive wall built around one or two vague claims of improvement and less reactions etc.

When trying something as potentially viable as this, there should be a whole section made for it. For example "MY ANTI-CANDIDA THERAPY WITH LUFENURON" or "MY TRIALS WITH A LOW/HIGH CHOLINE DIET" and then each person could create their own thread where they detail EVERYTHING they are doing. Otherwise it's just a mess and as soon as people stop posting, potentially vital information all gets forgotten about.
terranpatriot
Advanced

Post by terranpatriot »

Very true halitosisux, the reason I came to question it was because I had received an e-mail newsletter from Jimi saying that a lot of people were reporting success with this new anti-candida drug. I came to the site (after a long time of staying away) and quickly saw the thread, and the comments weren't nearly as promising as the e-mail had painted it out to be. I can understand if 4 or 5 people were reporting success, but 1 was hardly the "promising" figure I was hoping for. It now seems to be a disappointment, sad that so many people rushed out to buy multiple doses and waste their money, without taking a step back and looking at the facts first.
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

Tuesday was my last dose of lufenuron and i have seen no change in my breath or tongue coating. The woman who sells lufenuron said that if the white coating does not disappear that you probaly don't have candida. She said that it could be food intolerance. I've been taking digestive enzymes with my meals for a while now and that is the only thing that makes my tongue coating less. I'm gonna take a food intollerance test very soon. It's my birtday end of the month and i'm starting to feel depressed again. I'm eating unpolished rice right now and for dinner i will have soup and a big salad. There is something that makes my tongue white and hairy looking but i don't know what :-k.
LisaLisa
Junior

Post by LisaLisa »

Okay guys, I'm going to go with Halitosisux's suggestion and start a new thread for my Lufe experiment.
ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

sadgirl, are you still free of bb? i find that when i think i am cured, my bb often returns. the longest i have had was probably a few months, and then it returned. i'm curious to know if this is still working for you?

thanks!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic