Your Email Address:

First Name:

how old are you how long have you suffered

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

coco.bratt wrote:hello, im 19 years old. and i have suffered since i was teenager (13 years old). :(
Dear coco.bratt
Who said you about your halitosis when you 13 yo?
Or, did you detect your halitosis yourself ?
-Murat

Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

Phantasist wrote:I think I hold the record!!!
I'm 68 and I have been aware of my bad breath since the age of twelve.

Today is Christmas Day, and around this time they usually show the movie "It's a Wonderful Life". Well, it hasn't been.

Wow 68 and still caring about your breath....shouldn't you be worrying about breaking a hip or something at this age......LOL JUST KIDDING I had to give you a hard time. I'm not spring chicken (40) myself!
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

Susie,

You didn't give me a hard time at all. Actually I feel pretty good. I retired two years ago at 66 and I'm having a good time. I don't seem to have any health problems (except for the bad breath!) and stay away from doctors. The other day I shoveled my car out of the snow (big snow storm in New York) and I can tell you that snow was flying. I felt like I was twenty. Drove all the way to Miami last May, and to Vermont in August. Enjoyed it tremendously. No complaints about retirement. The other day I read on the internet that men are happiest in their 60's. Could well be true.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
iva
Master

Post by iva »

I`m 36, I`ve had it for 8 years. I feel happy for having had some life till the age of 28. And I truly believe I `ll get rid of this curse.
desperation
Total Newbie

Post by desperation »

since i was 12 :(, this is ruining everything. I want to give up my studies and isolate myself its got that bad.
bblady

Post by bblady »

Hi guys,

I'm 42 and was first made aware I had bad breath about 8 years ago. Like many of the good people here, I learned I had bb from the reactions of my coworkers. It got really bad this past year. I've already seen a dentist about it which didn't help. I saw my doctor last Wednesday, she put me on Prilosec, as she and I believe the bb is coming from my stomach.
luis
Total Newbie

Post by luis »

I'm 31. And i've had severe bad breath for 3 years. From 18 to 21 years old. Turned out... it was all in my head! Go figure... Escaped s*****e and gained a life. Please note that Imaginary Halitosis is a reality. One that almost took my life.
And for your testimonials i believe that most of you suffer from.

Post by karma »

I'm 18 and I have suffered with bad breath from age 12
Strange how the age of 12 and 13 seem to be very common age for bb to start!
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

It is also at around this age at the start of puberty that children can start having body odour. It would be interesting to know how hormonal changes can do this as there may be some connection to this and the start of bad breath for some.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic