Your Email Address:

First Name:

My experience with Lufenuron - Photos included

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mtr
Advanced

My experience with Lufenuron - Photos included

Post by mtr »

Hello everyone,

I used lufenuron few days back. This is my sixth day. I didn't experience any die off symptoms but I did feel my tongue being more wet since second day. I didn't know whether I was 'cured' or something cause I didn't go out much these days and I wasn't thinking much about my breath cause I was too busy..

I am going straight to the point.. Yesterday I had more time to observe things how they were going with my breath and tongue so I took some photos.. I don't want to be overexcited or something but below you will see some photos I took two weeks ago and I posted them in another thread, and some taken yesterday and today.. Full description below..

The photo on the left side is how my tongue looked like after I had dinner and after I had eaten some strawberries and an apple. Note that I brushed my teeth and used regular and electric toothbrush for my gums and tongue and scrape my tongue a couple of hours before dinner..
The photo on the right is how my tongue looked like late in the afternoon yesterday. I ate breakfast (two toasts with butter on), brushed my teeth and tongue only with regular brush, and scrape the tongue (I was feeling too lazy to do flossing or clean the gums!!) and a couple of hours later I ate my lunch (baked chicken nuggets, and baked mix of vegetables such as potatoes, mushrooms, cauliflower etc and yoghurt) and then I had a chewable digestive enzyme.. An hour later I ate a chocolate (cadburry creme egg), after a while a kewi and some strawberries... I was so impressed that my tongue still looked clean so after a long time since the last time I did that, I leaked my wrist!! Thats the good part!! My tongue wasn't smelling feces as always.. I kept smelling it cause I couldn't believe it and the only smell I could trace was a slight smell of a weird - bitter smell like vinegar.. but I had to focus a lot to notice that smell and when my saliva was completely dry I couldn't smell even that..

Image ImageImage

Anyway.. later I didn't eat much and I didn't brush my teeth at all.. I didn't eat dinner but late at night I ate with some friends a really really sweet Indian thing that I don't even know the name of it.. I think its called halva.. And we drunk tea as well! At that point I felt to have a bitter taste in my mouth after a while and all three of my friends start to rube their nose but nothing too harsh!! That happened around midnight! Last night I fell asleep while I was studying (around 2 am) so I didn't brush my teeth!

Today I woke up and I said ' Ok! Since I haven't experienced any die off symptoms and if the lufenuron is not working afterall then if I repeat the spitting test, my results would be even worse than two weeks ago since I ate all that sugar yesterday and I didn't even brush my teeth more than once the whole day, and before going to sleep.. My candida was well fed!''

Left photo: Candida test 2 weeks ago (brushed thoroughly my teeth the night before), Right photo: candida test today..

Image Image

I won't make any comments on that cause you can see obviously the difference between them.. I was surprised as well..

I ate my breakfast today (2 boiled eggs and 2 toasts with butter) and then my chewable digestive enzyme with acidophylus.. After an hour (still haven't brushed my teeth since yesterday morning after breakfast) I took the photo below.. Not that bad I guess..

Image Image

As a general comment I would say that my coating is being removed much more easily than before.. I won't say anything about cure because its too early and I must admit that I wasn't being that careful with my diet or oral hygiene.. I will start doing that again regularly cause it seems to be working.. Have on mind that the last few days I was consuming sugar a lot, eg cake or ice-cream, NOT a wholewheat bread and yoghurt which is a full dairy product!

Note also that my tongue on the photo looks bright white because of the flash.. That is why I posted the same photos twice, cause one of them was edited just to make the contrast between white and pink more obvious.. It might not be dark pink but its pink and clean enough in reality except from the back of the tongue as pointed in the pics

Wooww.. I spent an hour writing this thread.. Going to brush my teeth now... =P~

PS. Products I used/use the last week are:

1. Lufenuron
2 .Digest Plus-Chewable Digestive Enzyme with Acidophilus (one after each meal)
3. Corsodyl toothpaste
Last edited by mtr on Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

LisaLisa
Junior

Post by LisaLisa »

mtr, that looks like good progress. I hope things continue to improve for you!
mtr
Advanced

Post by mtr »

Thank you Lisa.. I read your update earlier.. Just have a bit patience and maybe something will change for you as well cause I didn't have any die off symptoms or traced any tremendous change at the beginning..

I will do the spit test again tomorrow to confirm today's results.. I suggest you do that as well because actually is the only (valid or not) objective measure we have at the moment for candida.

I'll keep you updated!
coconuthead
Advanced

Post by coconuthead »

How exactly do you test for candida? Do you just spit in a glass of water?
mtr
Advanced

Post by mtr »

Yes but as soon as you wake up in the morning, with empty stomach, before you brush your teeth, eat or drink anything. Just spit in a glass of bottled water and wait for at least 20 min.
Tibya
Advanced

Re: My experience with Lufenuron - Photos included

Post by Tibya »

mtr wrote: PS. Products I used/use the last week are:
1. Lufenuron
2 .Digest Plus-Chewable Digestive Enzyme with Acidophilus (one after each meal)
3. Corsodyl toothpaste
Hi mtr, Is Digest Plus the brand name for Digestive Enzyme?
I could not find this on amazon, so not sure where to buy this. where can i find it? thnx
mtr
Advanced

Post by mtr »

Hello Tibya,

The brand name is Health Plus.. Here is the link..

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004 ... 00_details

I must admit though that I started taking them approximately the same period so I am not sure whether lufenuron, probiotics or a combination of them is causing the improvement.
mtr
Advanced

Post by mtr »

Update:

Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs

Brushed teeth (regular and electric toothbrush, brushed the gums, flossing, scraped the tongue, used 10 drops of GSE extract in a glass of water, used some of it as mouthwash and drunk the rest of it..).

Didn't eat lunch, I was studying all day at the library so I ate only... 2 packs of crisps (salt&vinegar), 5 small chocolate eggs (cadburry creme eggs) and drunk a capuccino.. Meanwhile I had a lozenge. It is worth to mention at this point that I had a pleasant taste in my mouth even after drinking capuccino..

Dinner: beans with sauce and potatoes, 2 small chocolate eggs, and a lozenge..

I was at a friends house and before eating dinner I went to the toilet to see my tongue and I didn't see any coating.. I leaked my wrist also and I couldn't smell a thing..

Anyway.. I just came home after this long -and full of sugar- day.. I even drunk coffee!!!! Now see below how my tongue looks like at 1.19 am...

:P I am trying to be as down-earth as possible.. But I can not hide that I was really touched when around 8.30 pm my tongue was still clean and I couldn't smell anything.. and still.. my tongue now has nothing but a slight white coating at the very back.. I could say that it is almost untraceable (the phot,o because of the flash, is bright, my tongue has a slight pinkish colour in reality and is not that whitish! but you can obviously see the homogeneity between the colour of the front and the back of the tongue)..

I will keep you updated.. Among all the products I ve used so far.. by far this is the most effective.. It is worth trying, everyone! Just keep your hopes high!

xx
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

Reeeeaaaaalllyyy nice to hear this....

Please keep us posted,

Good luck!!!
LisaLisa
Junior

Post by LisaLisa »

So happy for you! Your results give me hope. I keep forgetting to do the spit test, and now I wonder if I should bother since I never took one before the Lufe, so I have nothing to compare it to.

I know you're taking this day-by-day, and don't want to say anything like "cure" yet, but how are you feeling about your breath these days? If you don't want to answer I understand :)

Lisa
mtr
Advanced

Post by mtr »

Of course I don't mind answering your questions Lisa.. :P

How do I feel?
I feel my mouth more clean and having more pleasant taste in my mouth.. Its like my saliva got sweeter.. I guess this is happening because no coating on the back of the tongue means no bitter taste in my mouth ruining everything. For example, 10 min ago I ate a chocolate egg (the ones I like :) .. it was my last one!!! ) and although I had the taste of the chocolate on my tongue for a few minutes, now after 10 min I can say that I only have a pleasant taste.. I feel great!

What reactions do I get?
I haven't actually noticed any horrible reactions. For example, a while ago I was at class and I had some queries so my professor was explaining to me some things.. During our conversation he rubbed his nose a couple of times (maybe it was once only) but it wasn't like it was unbearable for him or rushed to finish the conversation. We had a long conversation. Nothing unusual.
Also last night after the dinner I noticed that my friend rubbed her nose also.. Although my tongue was clean she still rubbed her nose but I repeat.. no back off or something..

Today that my mind was more relaxed and thought about all these I believe that indeed I had candida and lufenuron did a great job concerning that but, something that I already mentioned in my first threads, when I touch with my tongue the wisdom teeth that are not extracted I trace a bad odor.. In conclusion, I believe that lufenuron was effective for candida and the reason for why I still get some reactions is because a mild odor is coming from my gums!

Hope that helps! :)
mtr
Advanced

Post by mtr »

emotional rescue wrote:Reeeeaaaaalllyyy nice to hear this....

Please keep us posted,

Good luck!!!

Thank you!! :) I ll keep you updated..
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

mtr wrote:@ halitosisux. Yes my lower right wisdom tooth is growing but I didn't have any problems so far, I mean no pain and no gum smell
mtr wrote:something that I already mentioned in my first threads, when I touch with my tongue the wisdom teeth that are not extracted I trace a bad odor..
:-k which is correct?

btw, I've very happy for you that you're having these improvements, and hope they are lasting, whatever the reasons may be.
mtr
Advanced

Post by mtr »

This one..
halitosisux wrote:
Most people haven't spent as long trying to find out what was causing their BB. Plus, the longer it takes to find out, the less likely it becomes that you ever will. If you ever find yourself in the same position I found myself in just over 2 years ago, you might understand why I am this way.

That is very kind of you.. I am a new member here and I must say fro what I ve read so far.. that you must have spent many hours in this site trying to help others. Thank you!

I wanted to ask you something about your ex-condition. Did you have a white coated tongue as well before the wisdom teeth grow? I have bad breath the last 10-15 years and as far as I can remember I have a white tongue at least the last 8. Ofcourse I tried everything like most of us here but I also noticed a month ago that I taste a bad odor when I touch with my tongue my upper-left wisdom tooth. What do you think about that?

But I also tried the salt method that another member proposed.. The result was that only one section bled, my lower left.. I noticed ever since that when I am being just a bit harsh and stubborn cleaning the inner part of my back teeth with the electrical toothbrush, my gums bleed.. That is why I believe that the mild(I suppose) odor is coming from my gums..

Thank you for sharing my happiness.. I ll just have to save some money and go to the dentist and extract the last 2 wisdom teeth..
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Some people have really white coated tongues and no bad breath.
If you have an area which is producing odour (such as tooth or gum or sinus problems), like I also had, then a coated tongue is very likely to act like a sponge for this odour to build up on.

It's great that you've found a lasting way to reduce your tongue coating, and it's very likely that this alone is giving you a significant BB reduction, even if the only thing you are certain about is a nicer taste in your mouth. But, you may even find that once you deal with your tooth issues that even if your tongue coating returns, that you'll still be free of BB.

btw I also still have a lower wisdom tooth remaining, which has a tiny bit of the tooth poking through, very similar to yours in the photo. It's not causing me any problems, but sometimes if I rub near the hole I get a skanky odour like tonsil stones on my finger. I'm due to have it removed in hospital.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic