Your Email Address:

First Name:

Photo Uploading - GSE and sugar/dairy free treatment

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mtr
Advanced

Post by mtr »

Cauterize wrote:
Mtr you got candida...You can see the difference between your saliva and a healthy saliva.Those tails are strong candida indicators....

Yes, I agree with you and I will do something about that cause many symptoms unrelated to BB seem to be justified by this diagnosis! Meanwhile, probably it would be better to contact my GP for further check ups to have a formal diagnosis.

Tibya
Advanced

Post by Tibya »

mtr wrote: Hi Tibya,
Have you ever had a gastroscopy or other reliable test to confirm whether you have GERD or other stomach disorders? I remember that when I had my gastroscopy the doctor tested me also for helicobacteria (it was negative). I remember halitosisux mentioned something about helicobacteria that it is worth checking.
Nope. not yet. My physician doesn't do this for me. The doctors just do routine procedures, I don't think they really listen. She did send me to 2 ENT's, but when I asked them if there are any tests that can be done, they all said "No" for bb:( That time I did not have so much info. on helicobacteria or candida etc. I should insist now, but I am pretty sure she won;t do any advance test for me till I reach a certain age. I think its all about Insurance payment and ploicies and there are certain routine tests that can only be performed if the patient complains about something severe or only after a certain age. There are naturpaths who work with the patients and usually do lot more tests than regular physicians, but I think my insurance does not cover that cost.
jen
Advanced

Post by jen »

Mtr, thanks for the pics. Your tongue is very smooth. Mine is much more hairy which obviously makes it more difficult to clean. I struggle with a far worse coating than yours. I know I have multiple causes and now I realize that my tongue is one of them. Are there any others here with a hairy tongue (long papillae)?
mtr
Advanced

Post by mtr »

You are welcome Jen..

How is your diet though? I mean, have you tried the sugar/dairy free diet? I've noticed a lot of difference on my tongue doing that..
jen
Advanced

Post by jen »

Mtr, I posted another thread on that. I've cut out all sugar, wheat diary and most carbs (starch) and it makes my bb problem much, much worse. This diet really gives me dragon breath x2. I haven't noticed much difference in my tongue coating.
The only positive is that I have less pnd when I cut out dairy. And obviously I lose some weight.

Apparently it is because of ketosis and I wonder why certain people get such bad bb with this diet and others don't (halitosis sufferers and "normal" people). Seanlee has an interesting theory in another thread, but I can't really figure things out yet.
mtr
Advanced

Post by mtr »

Hello Jen,

I don't know how things have been for you lately.. I just wanted to tell you that now I eat what-ever and I don't have the white coating... I read your previous posts but I don't really know your bb history.. But I suppose you tried the candida diet for a reason 3 years ago.. So I wanted to ask you whether you tried lufenuron..

Regards,
Mtr
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic