Your Email Address:

First Name:

"oral environment testing" and "pathogen spec

Here you can pray for yourself, for others, to Jesus, Alah, Jahve, Krishna, Buda etc
pagmic2
Advanced

"oral environment testing" and "pathogen spec

Post by pagmic2 »

My Ear Nose and Throat doctor gave me a print-out on salivary testing, and it was fascinating because there are two tests that can measure our saliva's ability to keep our mouths clean. 1) Oral Environment Testing uses GC America, Inc.'s Saliva Check test as well as Ivoclar CRT Buffer test, and should include stimulated and unstimulated salivary pH levels, consistency of saliva, flow rate (stimulated and unstimulated), and buffering capacity..2) Pathogen Specific testing where saliva samples are cultured and the bacteria grow for 48 hours...lactobacilli and mutans streptococci, among others. I'm gonna have these done by a dentist and/or ENT doctor. In my case, I already know Ankylosing Spondylitis arthritis and Crohn's Disease can affect saliva, but other diseases affect it too. Jesus is good to show us these things!

NOTANYMORE
Master

Post by NOTANYMORE »

Jesus is bad for giving you BB in the first place.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

He died for my sins, but what's he going to do about my BB?
Tibya
Advanced

Post by Tibya »

Why would someone die for my sins when I was not even born that time to commit any sin?
Shit4Breath
Master

Post by Shit4Breath »

Pragmatic you're right Jesus is good...keep that faith it's the only thing that will help us and keep us moving forward thru adversity......negativity will not.
Sometimes I ask myself why me but then God answers why not me. If Jesus died on the cross who am I to not suffer. This is just a test I'm going through and if this is what I have to endure to spend eternity with our Creator I will endure.

PS This post is not for everyone...im fully aware some of us have different beliefs if any at all. Lets just agree to disagree and be positive and mature about this. Why insult or poke fun of another person's beliefs? That's just as worst as racism.
StayStrong

Post by StayStrong »

I think we can all safely say that BB is a secular issue. lets keep it that way and try to find a pragmatic solution.
Shit4Breath
Master

Post by Shit4Breath »

This is Pragmatics thread and I'm speaking to him. If this is what helps us get along then we should be able to discuss it freely.

And Pragmatic I'm sure as soon as any of us find a solution this site will be the first to know. :D
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

I've moved it into the religious section where you can freely discuss the lastest bad breath advice from Jesus.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic