Your Email Address:

First Name:

I want to kiss...

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
MissPretty
Advanced

I want to kiss...

Post by MissPretty »

I want to kiss my boyfriend and live a normal life like everyone else. Why should we have to suffer this way? Why? I hate my life !! :cry:

fthis

Post by fthis »

Yeah, I've just come out of a relation and she would never "kiss kiss" me, if you know what I mean, her tongue would never enter my mouth more than a few centimeters. Which was understandable, the fact that she even wanted to be with me was already quite mind-boggling to me.

The thing is, kissing would be very beneficial for us, it's basically a free dose of beneficial bacteria.
MissPretty
Advanced

Post by MissPretty »

fthis wrote: The thing is, kissing would be very beneficial for us, it's basically a free dose of beneficial bacteria.
But if we kiss someone, chances are that he / she becomes infected by bad breath... ?
mtr
Advanced

Post by mtr »

As far as I know they shouldn't get infected cause those who don't have pathological BB they have enough good bacteria to eliminate any bad bacteria-intruders !
MrDoubleB
Junior

Post by MrDoubleB »

Uhmm...do you think that is possible...to be honest I don't...because they have a mouth that is functioning normally and the bad bacteria will have no chance of survival.

Also if it was possible, you could kiss him and make sure he's forever yours lol..
MissPretty
Advanced

Post by MissPretty »

My boyfriend can sleep for twelve hours straight and woke up with a fresh mouth. Some people have it good in life, haha ha ha.
MrDoubleB
Junior

Post by MrDoubleB »

MissPretty wrote:My boyfriend can sleep for twelve hours straight and woke up with a fresh mouth. Some people have it good in life, haha ha ha.
Hmm but most people who don't have chronic bb have this. Even when they do have morning bb, you have to be really close to their mouth to really smell it.
LMA05

Post by LMA05 »

some of ppl that i know, one of them have a f***g yellow dirty decayed teeth, when he smile his teeth looks terrible, but he does have a frech breath 24/7, my brain is so f***ed, can't figure out this thing,
bbsux
Advanced

Post by bbsux »

LMA05 wrote:some of ppl that i know, one of them have a f***g yellow dirty decayed teeth, when he smile his teeth looks terrible, but he does have a frech breath 24/7, my brain is so f***ed, can't figure out this thing,
My mom has all decayed teeth and the few she has are black yet she has never had bad breath that i smelled on her.

Then again i have smelled some horrible breath from people with perfect white teeth. Doesnt make any sense.... one reason why i dont even think bb really comes from teeth at all.
HaveFaith

Re: I want to kiss...

Post by HaveFaith »

MissPretty wrote:I want to kiss my boyfriend and live a normal life like everyone else. Why should we have to suffer this way? Why? I hate my life !! :cry:
Wow, first of all you have a boyfriend so your life isn't as bad. And you can kiss...try kissing after you brush your teeth ??
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

HaveFaith wrote:first of all you have a boyfriend so your life isn't as bad.
In my opinion, being single is better than being in a bad relationship, regardless of BB or not.

And since i believe it's IMPOSSIBLE to be in a great relationship while having BB, having a girlfriend would bring alot more stress to my life and make it worse, not better.

While my life is pretty bad, i feel really really bad for anyone on this forum who developed BB after getting married and having a baby, the feeling of not being able to fully provide for your family and not being your true self around them must be awful.
Last edited by Archimonde on Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
stulla

Post by stulla »

I agree with you Archimonde. It is better to be single than to be a relationship with a person with this problem. My ex-girlfriend wanted to still be with me but having to brush my teeth before sex and all the other stuff caused me to call it quits. It damages your personality so much.

Miss Pretty I wish you the best with your relationship because its rough.
somethinstinks
Advanced

Post by somethinstinks »

MissPretty wrote:I want to kiss my boyfriend and live a normal life like everyone else. Why should we have to suffer this way? Why? I hate my life !! :cry:
misspretty and fthis... did your mates verify that you had bb and did they know how much u obsess over it? if youre in a relationship and the person wants to kiss, maybe its not as bad as you think?
222chick
Advanced

Post by 222chick »

I don't think giving up on love over this is worth it. If the person loves you for you and you love them, this should not get in the way of that. Instead you should talk to them about it and have them help you through it with their support.
blue89
Total Newbie

kiss

Post by blue89 »

i want to kiss too :(
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic