Your Email Address:

First Name:

Room Fillers!!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
deebo

Post by deebo »

bbreathking30 wrote:Damnnn holly shit..... I have had bb issues but wowww not nearly as bad as what I am hearing.

door closed and still going outisde the room. lmfao. Bro you need a phsychrist and that is my honest opinion.
although delusion is likely , the possibility remains . When one walks past their neighbors apartments and smells the various odors coming from Closed doors , whether it be cat odors or what they fried yesterday , we know these odors can be less offensive than BB.

With MEBO breath testing coming up , its become evident to me that some sensors pick up PPM(parts per million ) but many of the worst odors are too small to be measured unless the machine can pick up PPB (parts per Billion) ! These tiny molecules could in my opinion pass through door-jambs with little problems given time not unlike your neighbors perfume or burnt popcorn . :!:

hopemovo.com/profile/johanson

bbreathking30
Total Newbie

Post by bbreathking30 »

hahahaha... serious mental issues. I really hope its not true... going through door jams LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLll
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

bbreathking30, go on youtube and look up some real-life documentaries on TMAU and you'll see how wrong you are.
LisaLisa
Junior

Post by LisaLisa »

Hi deebo. Regarding your statement that "delusion is likely", I would like to assure you that my problem is as real and as valid as anyone else's on this forum. I don't exaggerate, and as far as I know, I'm not (yet) insane. But thanks for not "lmfao" like bbreathking30.
Shit4Breath
Master

Post by Shit4Breath »

I have hispanic neigbhors and I constantly smell aromatics from all their spices in their cooking. It smells really good I can also smell my neighbors upstairs when they boil coffee I can smell the scent through my air vents. I'm happy that alot of you don't experience bb this bad that you may know of but trust me alot of us do experience bb this horrific. I can tell you that I didn't even realize I was a room filler just until recently but who knows how long I may have been filling rooms.
bbreathking30
Total Newbie

Post by bbreathking30 »

lolll room fillerr wowww horrificcc!

but hmm I doubt it though , maybe if you ate hot burning coal and bb residue behind your throat started burning.
deebo

Post by deebo »

bbreathking30 wrote:lolll room fillerr wowww horrificcc!

but hmm I doubt it though , maybe if you ate hot burning coal and bb residue behind your throat started burning.
bb30 , what makes you different from the people that ridicule us daily? Are you 12 years old ? Inbred ?

Lisa Lisa , my statement wasn't aimed at you personally . It must be said that symptoms like our are very rare . People with minor or moderate BB like bbreaking30 can't fathom really strong BB yet. But we can't smell our selves usually or ever, and people are not direct in telling us the extent of the odor . This can easily lead Any of us to underestimate or exaggerate odor sanely .

Lisa , have you tested for tmau or took the recent breath test in Chicago ?

Jo hanson on Hopemovo & FB
LisaLisa
Junior

Post by LisaLisa »

Yes, deebo, I am aware that you weren't speaking directly to me. I understand that you were generalizing about us "room fillers" while agreeing in part with bbtrollking30's assessment that a "phsychrist" should be consulted. Please try to understand: I know I was neither exaggerating nor suffering from auditory hallucinations when I would listen to my neighbors complain about how bad my apartment smells. While I'm aware of how this disease can mess with one's mind, I would never call another sufferer delusional or suggest they're exaggerating just because their description of their particular situation might seem atypical in my opinion. It doesn't seem helpful or at all supportive, and I know from experience that being on the receiving end feels really shitty.

No, I haven't done a TMAU or breath test. Thankfully, there's no need as I'm experiencing relief with my current antifungal protocol.
LisaLisa
Junior

Post by LisaLisa »

Shit4Breath,

Tell those neighbor kids I said to piss off. You deserve to open the windows to your home and let the fresh air and sunshine in. 8) I really hope you find your answer soon.

Lisa
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

bbreathking30 wrote:hahahaha... serious mental issues. I really hope its not true... going through door jams LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLll
what the ***k you know shithead???

you doubt his story you idiot? Leave this board fuckface, I dont want you here.

People spray around my door too, I have to talk to them tomorrow, you need to fight for respect, it is not easy for us smellers to have a decent life. It is very hard....
Music Lady
Advanced

Post by Music Lady »

bbbreathtaking its really not that far fetched.

For instance in my apartment, the windows in my living room are a good 15-20 feet from the door, so if I open the window and its a particularly breezy day, the air blows the smell in to the hallway.

Somebody mentioned cooking...think of it like that, when folks are cooking spicy or gravy smelling foods, it spreads outside of the apartment or house.

The OP poses a good question though, why does it spread so far. Especially in a contained room with a door it literally fills up the entire room or office.
deebo

Post by deebo »

Music Lady wrote: The OP poses a good question though, why does it spread so far. Especially in a contained room with a door it literally fills up the entire room or office.
i hear its a matter of the Size of the molecule .the smaller molecules are more effective .

Far as bbreathking30 , i think he caught the brunt off our anger and left.

jo hanson on facebook & hopemovo

jen
Advanced

Post by jen »

Good riddance, damn it. How mean can you get??

Wonder if he will still laugh his head off if his bb becomes so bad. And don't rule that out. Mild bb can become room filling - ask me.
deebo

humble beginnings

Post by deebo »

jen wrote:Good riddance, damn it. How mean can you get??

Wonder if he will still laugh his head off if his bb becomes so bad. And don't rule that out. Mild bb can become room filling - ask me.
Oh Yes Jen . Many members dont consider how Room filling odor begins as only constant chronic mild BB .

jo hanson on FB & Hopemovo.com
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

I live about 2 miles from the base and when the wind blows out of the south I can smell jet fuel..........so yes....smells do travel and a great distance!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic