Your Email Address:

First Name:

How many of u have stomach issues

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
john_bb
Advanced

How many of u have stomach issues

Post by john_bb »

Hi
how many of you have stomach issues
1) poor or bad digestion
2) constipation/ diarrhea
3) gas/ bloating
4) bleaching/ GERD/ LPR
5) Hyper or Hypo acidity
6) ulcers
7) yeast or bacterial infections in small intestines
8) gall stones/ fatty liver
9) weird stool consistency etc..
10) Halicobacter Pylori etc

Shit4Breath
Master

Post by Shit4Breath »

I have almost all of those except maybe two that I know of. I think those symptoms are the common thread between all off us. I will be going on my master cleanse diet monday and doing liver flushes every week while on it for 30-40 days but I will go up to 60 if needed. I'm excited I think this maybe it for me. When I did the cleanse before I know I didn't do it long enough my body is too toxic for a simple10 day cleanse like most and my MAJOR mistake was not taking probiotics after the cleanse because all my digestive flora was wiped out. And I really excited about incorporating raw organic honey this time. I feel really good about this I can't wait if not just to take this time to think, meditate, and pray!!!!!!! I think I'm going to keep an e-journey about my experience and post it once I've completed when I finish.
thissux
Advanced

Post by thissux »

Hitting this older post - I have many of these:

Poor/Bad Digestion (indicated by improper stool color, likely malabsorbtion issues....light color, foul smelling can indicate digestive problems, bile problems)
Constipation/Diarrhea
Bloating at times
LPR reflux
Possible ulcers
Fatty Liver (used to be heavy drinker)
Weird Stools as mentioned above yellow or green, can't go or go too much
H Pylori - have not been tested but have been treated
Possible Gastritis (stomach sometimes makes some crazy noises)
I also have:
Thick saliva
Feels like PND
Coated Tongue
Bad taste in mouth
Sinus and ear issues, sometimes watery eyes I believe these are from refluxing
Bad breath that can travel far.....
Anxiety from everything above
Music Lady
Advanced

Post by Music Lady »

-Often get pain in lower abdomen and left side
-Black stools
-Stool with mucous
-Bloating
-Whenever doing stomach crunches or stomach procedure w/ chiropractor, bb smell changes to rotten egg
-Same happens when I take vitamin K or D3
-Cracked corner of lips (symptom of stomatitis)
H.pylori test negative (twice)

-BB smell extends very far
-Did water fast for 11 days. Smell never went away which tells me food doesn't matter
Occasionally get acid reflux
-Anxiety
Music Lady
Advanced

Post by Music Lady »

Wow only 4 people have stomach issues. I think posts like this one is good -- we could all compare symptoms and see what's helped that particular symptom and overall odor problem.
time4change
Junior

Post by time4change »

I have bloating, either constipation/ diarrea, really bad smell when i go to toilet (sorry if thats too much information, but a lot of people have told me it stinks really bad if i go to the bathroom).

I have lots of other symptoms too but not sure if theyre related: my bb gets reallly bad if i stay up late or dont sleep, my skin has a lot of spots, i have anxiety and depression. Have had negative h.pylori test
thissux
Advanced

Post by thissux »

Time for Change - I have that same issue as well. My entire digestive system seems to be damaged. Do you have reflux disease? LPR? I can relate to the going to the bathroom issue very much. How long have you had this problem? Mine has been several months and started with left ear problems, than a noisy stomach, then reflux, bb and so on.
time4change
Junior

Post by time4change »

thissux wrote:Time for Change - I have that same issue as well. My entire digestive system seems to be damaged. Do you have reflux disease? LPR? I can relate to the going to the bathroom issue very much. How long have you had this problem? Mine has been several months and started with left ear problems, than a noisy stomach, then reflux, bb and so on.
Thanks for reply, I'm not too sure when it started, very young I think around 8. I've been getting terrible ear infections for the last 18 months and can't hear as well as I used to. My stomach makes a lot of noises too, but unfortunately have not had much luck with doctors so do not know if I have reflux or lpr.

Was thinking of writing a list of reasons for my bb and the symptoms I've got in the hope that my doctor will try and help instead of getting me out the surgery as fast as he can.

Do you know if you have reflux or anything and are you taking anything to help it?
:)
thissux
Advanced

Post by thissux »

time4change - I was advised by ENT via nose scope that I had LPR reflux and oral thrush. I do not believe oral thrush as I took the mouth swish and have also had a negative HIV test. My tongue looks better, but not great. My breath still reaks. I have problems with my bowls and abnormal looking/smelling BM. It's gross. I have water brash/thick saliva and have problems from top to bottom of digestion. You name it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic