Your Email Address:

First Name:

Halitosisux, blood transfer, Lufenuron

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Phantasist
Sheriff

Halitosisux, blood transfer, Lufenuron

Post by Phantasist »

Halitosisux,
A while back I posted that I thought most of us are probably missing Salivary Immunoglobulin A or some other antibacterial substance in our saliva which produces an overgrowth of anaerobic bacteria in the mouth. And you said it's more likely that there is something in saliva that shouldn't be there, rather than something that is missing.
At the time I didn't think that made much sense.
But let's approach it from another angle. We know the colon's job is to extract liquid from the stool through the colon walls. The extracted liquid winds up back in the body. If the colon is toxic because of an overgrowth of Candida (or some other yeast), it makes sense that some of this toxicity is extracted along with the liquid. It might not be too far-fetched to assume that the toxic stuff is then passed through the blood or the lymph to the bodily secretions such as perspiration, urin or even saliva. (I believe you mentioned blood-borne odors). If this is in fact the case, then we would have a constant flow of unhealthy saliva entering the mouth, and it would be no wonder that we would have a smelly mouth and throat.
The reason why I bring it up is because since taking the 3-day dose of Lufenuron, I have noticed that my colon is functioning better than it has in many years, that my stool has much less of an odor, the same is true of my urin and the coating on my tongue is much less than what it used to be. My breath odor also seems to be less, although it is certainly not completely gone. But there is definitely some beneficial process going on in my body, and I can only ascribe it to the Lufenuron. I have not even taken any probiotics lately.
What are your thoughts on this, and I wonder if Dolittle has anything to say about this (assuming he reads the message)?

The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

A good analogous way to think about this is to understand the very basic mechanisms for the different forms of TMAU. The gut bacteria produce TMA which then gets absorbed into the bloodstream. This happens with everyone, whether they have TMAU or not. But, depending on which manifestation of TMAU a person happens to have, the bloodstream either gets overloaded with TMA because the gut bacteria are producing too much TMA (whether through diet or abnormal gut microbial reasons) OR normal amounts of TMA are being produced and absorbed, but because of enzyme dysfunction, the TMA builds up in the bloodstream because it cannot get converted into the odourless form, TMAO.

TMA is just one chemical that gets absorbed from the gut into the bloodstream during the digestion process. Just imagine how many other chemicals get produced and absorbed in the same way, which then have to be dealt with by the body.

So, any one of the factors that cause a person to smell from TMAU could be occuring with other chemicals too.

A person who suffers with TMAU can usually reduce it's severity by eating less choline and by avoiding the foods which affect the ability of the particular enzymes which convert the TMA into TMAO. They can also usually reduce it's severity by taking measures which reduce the numbers of bacteria in the gut (antibiotics and probiotics) so that less TMA gets produced.

Lufenuron has antifungal properties, but it may also have other properties we don't realise. Metronidazole, for example, is also a protozoal.

If Lufenuron works for you, even if it's only a reduction, then it's a really important clue. It could be, as you suspect, acting against fungi in your intestine, not necessarily because you have any problem with fungi down there, but because you are simply creating a shift in the balance of your microbial flora which results in less production of certain chemicals or it's affecting the lining of your intestines where absorption occurs, resulting in less absorption.

I would certainly continue taking Lufenuron if it's helping you, just incase you are going through a process of fungal eradication somewhere in your body - even in your sinuses, perhaps.
MissPretty
Advanced

Post by MissPretty »

How are you doing, Phantist?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic