Your Email Address:

First Name:

I want to kiss...

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
MrDoubleB
Junior

Post by MrDoubleB »

Why don't you just kiss him. You might get a "War of the Worlds, Clash of the Titans, Avatar or any war movie" kind of situation where the good bacteria in the mouth take on the bad bacteria. Perhaps the good bacteria might win that battle and you get fresh breath for the rest of your life.

toto

Post by toto »

If you know how frustered my story,you will feel good with your self,
1 year ago,i drunk vodka,all my good bacteria dead,and i suck my date girl tow.and from then,i have a BB with a dirty socks odour.
is killing me inside,it is like a accident,but i coulndt know it can happen in this time.so i dont blame my self. :(
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

toto wrote:If you know how frustered my story,you will feel good with your self,
1 year ago,i drunk vodka,all my good bacteria dead,and i suck my date girl tow.and from then,i have a BB with a dirty socks odour.
is killing me inside,it is like a accident,but i coulndt know it can happen in this time.so i dont blame my self. :(
You could try sanitizing your mouth or body again (get blasted on vodka repeatedly and take probiotics). If you really think it's from sucking a nasty toe, could it be a fungus infection?
badbrath

Post by badbrath »

hey i was thinking the same thing mike, he said it smelled like dirty socks then it's probably fungus related! smelly foot and socks definitely the cause is fungus.
toto

Post by toto »

i tried it,not wok.

when i drunk the alcohol the good bacteria dead,and bad come to replace it.
it smells axactly like finger tow,the smells like the nail.
it is over,i cant go back,but i couldt do nothing
toto

Post by toto »

Mike,
i dont have a fungue.fungus dont couse any odour you should understand it.what i have is a aggersive stinky bacteria that nobody take it out now.maybe God.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic