Your Email Address:

First Name:

Lisa's LUFENURON for CANDIDA experience (updated daily)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

hey mindy,

I just sent you a PM

LisaLisa
Junior

Post by LisaLisa »

UPDATE: I'll try to keep this as brief as possible - lots to update!

The switch from coconut oil to oregano oil did not work. I realized several days after switching that my BB was coming back. I switched back to CO, and my breath became under control again. The family thing in May went very well - I was so chatty and social my family must have thought I was on drugs. We ate at an Italian restaurant, where I stuffed myself with fresh-baked bread and pasta. After dinner, as I drove home, I realized my mouth tasted bad and caught a bad backdraft from the car vents. I assumed (and still do) that this was due to overloading on refined carbs. Some days later, I had a piece of birthday cake, and noticed bad taste and fart breath almost immediately. So.... while the CO was managing my BB, it obviously wasn't treating the cause, as I was having these "breakthrough" moments when I ate sugar or refined carbs.

I started thinking about why I was able to control but not eradicate whatever yeast/bug was dining on the crap I ate. My main thought was the fact that I've been on prescription PPI's for many years to treat acid reflux (which I'm beginning to doubt I had in the first place). So I've basically had achlorhydia for all these years, leaving my gut a prime breeding ground for whatever cares to breed there. Chances are my lower esophageal sphincter has been weakened as well. So I've been withdrawing from Prilosec for the past 4 weeks. The acid rebound sucks, but I'm dealing with it. Unfortunately I had to come off the CO for this, in order to follow a low-fat GERD-type diet to keep my stomach acid as low as possible. So yeah, my BB is back, but not as bad as it used to be. Probably 30% or 40% better. I just started back up with probiotics. I'm not sure yet what I'll do once my gastric juices are all sorted out. I feel like I'm back at the beginning all over again.

1. Did the Lufenuron work? I have no idea. The "die-off" symptoms could very likely have been a coincidental virus... however, the coconut oil definitely helped, so I still believe its a yeast/fungus/parasite in my gut. Theoretically the Lufe would have helped if that's the case.

2. The fact that whatever it is feeds so greedily on sugar and refined carbs reinforces my belief that it's a gut bug, most likely a yeast/fungus.

3. Now that I have stomach acid again, my burps taste bad, the way my mouth tastes when my BB is bad (this never happened before). I have no idea what that means, LOL.

So I'll quit updating this thread, as it no longer has anything to do with Lufenuron. I'm actually debating trying a second course, but I really hate to spend the money and I'm not sure it even helped in the first place. Anyway it's moot. My focus right now is on recovering from the years of PPI usage and dealing with the sudden overcompensation of stomach acid. The BB doesn't even bother me that much. I know I'm on the right track.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

Welcome back LisaLisa!!! We've missed your input!!
LisaLisa
Junior

Post by LisaLisa »

Hi Susie! I will PM you today.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

LisaLisa,
I don't think pm is working very well. It seems the pm's don't go out for days for whatever reason. You can email me at [email protected] if you want.
LisaLisa
Junior

Post by LisaLisa »

Thanks Susie, I got your address. You might want to delete it now before spammers see it. :shock:
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

haha Lisa.....I don't care about the spammers I have to deal with the crazy hackers on fb which is a million times worse!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic