Your Email Address:

First Name:

MIGHT B HELPFUL,THOSE WHO TRIED LUFENURON BT DDNT ELMNATE BB

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
badbrath

MIGHT B HELPFUL,THOSE WHO TRIED LUFENURON BT DDNT ELMNATE BB

Post by badbrath »

This might be helpful for those of you, who have tried lufenuron with great improvement but was not able to eliminate badbreath completely you might consider yourself with too much mercury in your system. I read in one website about treating the systemic candida that you have to do first the metal or mercury detox and colon cleanse.

"You must prepare the body for treatment for mercury poisoning by opening the detoxification pathways prior to starting the mercury removal. If you don't, mercury can be reabsorbed through the colon and detoxing will become a never-ending cycle. The most important thing is to clean the colon so you’re having 2 bowel movements per day. This opens the detox pathways of the liver and lymphatic system and prevents re-absorption of mercury."

"Yeast and candida are now recognized as an immune system response against lead, aluminum, excess iron, and especially mercury. They also will use these metals to transport their spores throughout the body. If you do not cleanse yourself of metals and you do have excess metals in your system, you will not be able to get rid of your yeast infections and candida."

here are the links: http://www.yeastinfectionadvisor.com/

http://www.yeastinfectionadvisor.com/tr ... oning.html

Planning to do that treatment but i have to find some alternative or substitute for those natural medicines listed cause most of the items here listed are too expensive. so far i found some alternative medicines with almost the same ingredients from the items listed in that website.

ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

i have several mercury amalgam dental fillings from when i was about 8 or 9. i am now 35.
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

I had amazing results from the Lufenuron on my bb.

I've never had my mercury tested, but I also have old alagam fillings. I went back and forth about having them out-
and if they were the cause of mercury excess or candida to cause my bb, wouldn't the WHOLE world have our issue?

I'd be interested in getting a test to just see my mercury level.

I have been able to maintain my good breath after Luf, with GSE. Which is great for candida related bb. I'd be interested in wiping out any mercury- but that leads me back to whether to start with removal of those old fillings.
:-({|= always a saga and debate
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

I maintain as well... but as I have told Mindy, I lost my sense of smell again a few months ago. :( And its driving me freaking nuts. I don't know whats what now and the not knowing how fresh my breath is ... is worse than having it. I'm about to have a nervous breakdown over it.

Before I lost my sense of smell I was maintaining, but doing LOTS of maintenance. I had mercury fillings and just recently had them removed. Maybe I'll check into that.
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

Bad brath-
This guy on yeast infection advisor.com... I don't see anywhere where he says he thinks getting alagalm fillings removed as part of the mercury detox process.
I'd be curious to his opinion. Not that he's all knowing on the topic or even yeast for the matter..
Did you take Lufenuron with success?
badbrath

Post by badbrath »

mindyb
Yeah he did not mentioned about removing amalgam filling, try to contact him and ask about it. He will reply, i did contact him asking about the protocol and diet. He had a point regarding the mercury detox. I used to work in a metal factory before and yeah, it made my bb worst. Nope, i have not tried the lufenuron yet, even if i'd like to, the seller couldnt ship that here in my country. i ordered some cleansing stuff and detox formula and some enzyme formula for candida, im still waiting for it to be arrived here. maybe by next month i can start my colon cleansing and detox. i will try to find a way to get that lufenuron if i noticed that i have candida. wish is i strongly believe. i have jaw line and red rashes/spot that looks like a bite of mosquito. i also noticed some white stuff in my toenail :?
badbrath

hey mindyb check this link

Post by badbrath »

mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

badbrath, I did ask, and he did write me back. It's a process, but I hope to try to rid mercury, then try Lufenuron dose again.

I too had white within my toenails, sometimes it'll pop up on my fingernails.
what are your thoughts with this new article you posted?

I guess I need some zeolite and dmsa to pull out any mercury from my fillings. He suggested this if I wasn't going to have them removed.
badbrath

Post by badbrath »

just want to share that link, i saw a review of a product for mercury detox(alpha lipolic acid) and the reviewer mention about that so i did a research and posted it here. i dont have amalgam filling though.

well with regards to my thoughts about this article, i dont think you have to get rid or remove the amalgam filling at all. i thought you just have to control the level of mercury in the body, just like candida, too much or excess is bad for our body as we all know candida is part of our system so once it went out of control that's the time it causes health problem. just like mercury, there are people who have amalgam filling but dont have badbreath. isnt it? so my point is, we just have to control every substances in our body to keep everything in normal place. but there are substances even if we take in excess amount wont do any harm to our body, just like colloidal silver based on my research. CS is a heavy metal, the same with mercury, but the right term for mercury is a "toxic metal". i think i read this in lufenuron's forum.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

How long would it take for a large excess of mercury, or other poisonous metals, to evacuate the body naturally?

Before I had BB, I started working out.. Started eating high protein foods all the time. I often ate a can of tuna every day, sometimes twice a day..

I haven't eaten tuna that often in ages, and cut it out completely for about a year.

Supposing my body had a ridiculously high amount of mercury in it, how long would it stay in my body without being replenished?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic