Your Email Address:

First Name:

don't sin by s*****e

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
pagmic2
Advanced

don't sin by s*****e

Post by pagmic2 »

Elijah was one of the most faithful servants of God ever, and he even despaired of life...but he did not sin by taking it himself, but rather asked God to take his life. But God had a mission for him. God has gifts and a mission for you, if you will submit to it and seek it out. Also God will heal you when the time is right of bad breath, if you will never give up and serve Him and study His Word and obey it. Read 1 Kings 19 for the full story of how Elijah asked God to take his life. Here's an excerpt (from www.Biblegateway.com, King James Version):
"But he himself went a day's journey into the wilderness, and came and sat down under a juniper tree: and he requested for himself that he might die; and said, It is enough; now, O Lord, take away my life; for I am not better than my fathers.

5 And as he lay and slept under a juniper tree, behold, then an angel touched him, and said unto him, Arise and eat...And he said, Go forth, and stand upon the mount before the Lord. And, behold, the Lord passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the Lord; but the Lord was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the Lord was not in the earthquake:

12 And after the earthquake a fire; but the Lord was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice."

jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

I totally agree with u. I, myself, sometimes have been to the point where I've felt so desperate that I was like " Oh my God I really can't take this anymore". But I've never attempted to do any harm to myself cause I know it's a sin and I believe that I would go to hell for it.
I have to say eventhough I'm still suffering from this condition it's not taking over my life anymore. Things can and will get better for all of us here. The fact that we have this site and other support groups on the internet where we can interact with people suffering from this condition, that alone is a blessing in itself. So definately things could have been much worse than they are for each and everyone of us. Anyone who's reading this post, trust me your worst has already past. Do your homework on the products and anything else you wanna try to treat this conditon and thiings will only get better from now on.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

I'm pretty sure if someone did commit s*****e cause of this problem Jesus wouldn't judge them for it and send them to hell. I can't believe anyone would be crazy enough to believe that!! I'm pretty sure he would think they have suffered enough.
Shit4Breath
Master

Post by Shit4Breath »

susie
That's an assumption you are making even though the bible states differently. By taking your own life you are not showing faith in God. He created us all for a reason and a purpose our life should be in his hand, s*****e is putting our life in our own hands. Depression, hopelessness, and anger all tools the enemey uses to take us out. By committing s*****e you have given up and the enemy has won.
Music Lady
Advanced

Post by Music Lady »

Susie wrote:I'm pretty sure if someone did commit s*****e cause of this problem Jesus wouldn't judge them for it and send them to hell. I can't believe anyone would be crazy enough to believe that!! I'm pretty sure he would think they have suffered enough.
I kinda see it this way also... we're all suffering so much. In my case the smell extends so far, and if there's air blowing it blows it all over the place and I'm taunted for this all. day. long. I never get a a moment of peace, at work, not even at church. Several times a day I just walk away and cry and still don't feel much better.

To make it even worse I get these violent nightmares at night that won't go away. The same recurring dream.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

Shit4breath......I wasn't there when the Bible was written. Also I don't think s*****e is ok, but if it happens I doubt loving Jesus would judge.

MusicLady.....What is the reoccuring dream?
Shit4Breath
Master

Post by Shit4Breath »

I wasn't there also but being a Christian is not knowing but believeing which is the basis of faith. I'm not even sure you are Christian or not but why play russian roulette on going to heaven or hell through s*****e when God clearly says not to. I would hate for someone to spend eternity in hell for an assumption.

I understand what you are going through as well my bb is EXTREMELY powerful to the point of me not even wanting to leave my home. Someone stated their bb can be smelled through their car while driving well mine can too. This is completely embarrassing and i have isolated myself. This life is not ideal for me in no way shape or form but my after life in heaven where i will spend ETERNITY is the goal not some 60-80 (if were lucky) years in this life. If you look at it that way it helps.

MusicLady
I'm assuming your Christian and I understand completely what you are going through. My bb has gotten so bad to being offensive to EVERYONE in a room or yards around me. As I stated that is the enemy in your life in all of our lives using this as way to make us have these thoughts. If you give up the devil has won. The bible says the devil rules this earth and walks around like a lion trying to devour whoever he can. Our bb is a tool he is using to devour us.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Shit4Breath wrote:I wasn't there also but being a Christian is not knowing but believeing which is the basis of faith. I'm not even sure you are Christian or not but why play russian roulette on going to heaven or hell through s*****e when God clearly says not to. I would hate for someone to spend eternity in hell for an assumption.

I understand what you are going through as well my bb is EXTREMELY powerful to the point of me not even wanting to leave my home. Someone stated their bb can be smelled through their car while driving well mine can too. This is completely embarrassing and i have isolated myself. This life is not ideal for me in no way shape or form but my after life in heaven where i will spend ETERNITY is the goal not some 60-80 (if were lucky) years in this life. If you look at it that way it helps.

MusicLady
I'm assuming your Christian and I understand completely what you are going through. My bb has gotten so bad to being offensive to EVERYONE in a room or yards around me. As I stated that is the enemy in your life in all of our lives using this as way to make us have these thoughts. If you give up the devil has won. The bible says the devil rules this earth and walks around like a lion trying to devour whoever he can. Our bb is a tool he is using to devour us.
Do you believe that?

Why is the devil stronger than God? Why would God allow this to happen?
Why does the Devil care whether you have a shitty life or a happy one?

If he does care, why doesn't he give more people BB?

If you really do think BB is a weapon of the devil, do you think he's going to let go of you that easily? If the devil is involved, what makes you think that you, a mortal man, can beat him.. and supposing you did, do you think he'd be happy about that?
Shit4Breath
Master

Post by Shit4Breath »

Mike
I'm assuming you are not a Christian therefore I will not get into a religion battle with you. But I will say that everyone has their crosses to carry and burdens to bare. Christ did so Christians are no different. For us it is bb for others it may be cancer, deformities, or other physical ailments. Some ppl have to deal with mental ailments from molestion, abuse, etc.

The devil cares about messing up our lives for the purpose of making alot of us lose faith and doubt our Creator. The devil was kicked out of heaven and banished to earth. He will be destroyed with this world on judgement day and is trying to take as many of us with him as he can. In the bible it says that when God created man we were his GREATEST creation. Even more so then the angels who serve him in Heaven. We were the only beings he created in his own image. The devil knows the love God has for us and therefore wants us to parrish with him.

God does not make bad things happen to us nor does he delight in seeing his children suffer. But he does ALLOW certain things to happen to test our faith. This is the price we have to pay for sin. I get weak as well and curse God for ALLOWING this to happen to me when I am feeling sorry for myself. I'm only human and human emotions are apart of that. But I always hear a story of someone who is worser off than me and it makes me count my blessings. Because I realize this whole world is messed up and everyone has something they are dealing with. But God is my ruler and creator of this world. I, as a mortal man, cannot fight the devil. That is where praise, worship, and faith comes in.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

I guess if I don't believe in your God I am screwed.

Damn Homie.

Well peace guys. Love.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

I don't want to pick a fight, I just can't help myself sometimes.
I want you guys to value your own existence without feeling like you'd be worthless without a God.

My family is Catholic, as was, but eventually I guess I grew out of it. I found that my questions couldn't be answered, and the hypocrisy and mixed messages that every other person, even in the same faith, was spouting was too much to take seriously.

I believe in real science, and where prayers aren't going to do anymore than positive thinking, science and understanding are going to save us from this affliction. That's how I feel.
Shit4Breath
Master

Post by Shit4Breath »

There are many interpretations of the bible. Just like if you stand a row of 20 ppl in a line and whisper something in the 1st persons ear, all the way down to the last, you will get a different message than what was originally stated. The same with religion, but the prinicipals are always the same because they are governed by the bible. We all worship God. I personally consider myself non-demonational for that very reason, even though I grow Seventh-day Adventist.

To you or anyone else who wants proof or just to know more about God there a couple of well written informative documentaries by, atheist turned Christian, journalist Lee Strobel. These documentaries are interesting and answer alot of questions non-believers may have. All the answers are there if we really took the time to find out.

Case for a Creator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRJ_po3_JQg

Case for Christ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMKOUzYe ... ture=mv_sr
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

The only thing I do believe if there is a god is he was probably in male form cause a female could never ever sit and watch things so F***** up!!! LOL Not trying to hate on the males haha Just my opinion!!

Keep the faith Shit4Breath I'm glad someone can!!
jen
Advanced

Post by jen »

Shit4Breath wrote: But I will say that everyone has their crosses to carry and burdens to bare. Christ did so Christians are no different. For us it is bb for others it may be cancer, deformities, or other physical ailments. Some ppl have to deal with mental ailments from molestion, abuse, etc.

God does not make bad things happen to us nor does he delight in seeing his children suffer. But he does ALLOW certain things to happen to test our faith. This is the price we have to pay for sin. I get weak as well and curse God for ALLOWING this to happen to me when I am feeling sorry for myself. I'm only human and human emotions are apart of that. But I always hear a story of someone who is worser off than me and it makes me count my blessings. Because I realize this whole world is messed up and everyone has something they are dealing with. But God is my ruler and creator of this world. I, as a mortal man, cannot fight the devil. That is where praise, worship, and faith comes in.
Shit4b, your post has left me with a warm feeling. I believe exactly the same. I also have violent struggles with God mainly because He makes wonderful promises in his word which He does not fulfil in my case. One example is where He states something along the lines of: if you ask ANYTHING in the name of Jesus, you WILL get it. Well, I've been asking to find a cure for 30 years and sometimes when I'm in a deep, dark, scary hole where I feel that I want to kill myself, I accuse God of lying. Then I start thinking if I cannot believe those promises, what can I believe.

But the bottom line for me is that I can't survive without God. Even at my lowest ebb when I feel I want to have nothing to do with such a cruel God who allows all these things, I pray that those bitter, negative thoughts will pass and that I can get closer to God. And He always pulls me through.

Something that meant a lot to me to help me make a bit more sense of this is Rick Warren's words that God is more interested in our characters than in our happiness (my own rough interpretation of his words). Of course I do not like it. I also want to be happy, but let's face it, the world is not a happy place.

I do not want to try to convince other people that God exist. It's not my intention and I am definitely not equipped to do that. The Holy Spirit is the only one who can do that, I am simply stating my own experience as a Christian who suffers horribly every day with chronic bb In a very cruel world. I also struggle with a desire to kill myself, but I pray that God will make me strong and keep me from committing s*****e and for the past 30 years He has done that..
Shit4Breath
Master

Post by Shit4Breath »

Jen

I'm glad my post was inspiring to you. My goal was to try to touch other Christians who may have turned away from God because of our suffering. Sometimes we all get down in the dumps and question God about 'why' our life has ended up this way. Even Christ hanging on the cross asked God, "why have you forsaken me." We all know Christ death was for our salvation so a death turned into a saving grace. I can tell you from bb I have gotten closer to God and have become a better person spiritually. And Rick Warren was absolutely right God is more interested in our spirit than the vessels that carry it. Hope this helps and may God continue to bless you on your spiritual journey.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic