Your Email Address:

First Name:

HATE MY LIFE! HATE MY LIFE! HATE MY LIFE!

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
coconuthead
Advanced

HATE MY LIFE! HATE MY LIFE! HATE MY LIFE!

Post by coconuthead »

Shall I say it again? I HATE MY LIFE!

I am so sick of dealing with this s***. I just want to go one f****** day without bad breath, just one! I'm tired of this. I am sick of isolating myself, I am sick of being self-conscious, I am sick of all of th s***. I can get up in the morning, put on my best outfit, style my hair in the best way, and put on my makeup perfectly, yet I still feel like s***. Why did this have to happen to me? Why was I cursed with this? What did I do to deserve this? I feel like I'm hitting rock bottom. I'm depressed, frustrated, and upset all at the same time. I want to stand up to the world rather than be afraid of it. I want to voice my opinion, rather than keep quiet. I want to speak with confidence rather than talk behind my hand, I want to be my actually self. F&$% S@#$ D@!# stupid son of a B%#@$! F*** everyone who's had something to say about my breath. I hope my breath d*** near killed you when I spoke! Stupid a***holes F%$# all you!!!

(I'm angry and I'm ranting. I really needed to release the stress)

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

:cry:

Maybe we could sign up for cryogenic experimentation so our bodies can be preserved with modern preservation technology, and hopefully, thawed out in a future where BB could be cured.
Virtuous Viking
Junior
Post by Virtuous Viking »

In the desert
I saw a creature, naked, bestial,
Who, squatting upon the ground,
Held his heart in his hands,
And ate of it
I said, "Is it good friend?"
"It is bitter - bitter" he answered;
"But I like it
Because it is bitter,
And because it is my heart"

- Stephen Crane.
bbshiat

Post by bbshiat »

damn i hate my life too, stupid bb ruined everything :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
coconuthead
Advanced

Post by coconuthead »

mike987 wrote::cry:

Maybe we could sign up for cryogenic experimentation so our bodies can be preserved with modern preservation technology, and hopefully, thawed out in a future where BB could be cured.
:shock:
MrDoubleB
Junior

Post by MrDoubleB »

Lol so funny, it reminds me so much of that movie with stallone.

But just maybe everyone will have bb in that time, because the bb bacteria have won the battle. Not the battle of LA, but the battle of BB.
coconuthead
Advanced

Post by coconuthead »

Virtuous Viking wrote:In the desert
I saw a creature, naked, bestial,
Who, squatting upon the ground,
Held his heart in his hands,
And ate of it
I said, "Is it good friend?"
"It is bitter - bitter" he answered;
"But I like it
Because it is bitter,
And because it is my heart"

- Stephen Crane.
Great poem, and I can honestly see what you were implying when you posted it.

I'm was just really frustrated and angry at the moment.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

Coconuthead,
This is a support group and it is ok to vent!!! We all need to just let it out sometimes!! I'm sorry to hear things are going so bad for you.
HigherThoughts
Advanced

Bitter

Post by HigherThoughts »

Yes I feel bitter as hell too. The worst part of this is not having anyone in my life for moral support. My friends will lie to me about it and I tried asking my parents and sister, but they said they don't smell anything.

I feel so frustrated and helpless. I can't even go to a doctor because I know they will lie about not smelling anything and not even take my problem seriously.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

MrDoubleB wrote:

Lol so funny, it reminds me so much of that movie with stallone.

But just maybe everyone will have bb in that time, because the bb bacteria have won the battle. Not the battle of LA, but the battle of BB.
Haha, never thought of that.

But, who would do that with me? I would totally be up for it!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic