Your Email Address:

First Name:

Fck all the dipshits!

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
HigherThoughts
Advanced

Fck all the dipshits!

Post by HigherThoughts »

I just need to let out my anger that's been boiling inside of me.

The first day I had this problem was a very traumatic experience. What I have is not just a bad breath where it only smells if you open your mouth and talk to people. My smell is far worse and it comes out just from me breathing through my nose. People can smell it from quite a few feet away. I can tell because of how they react when they start getting close to me and then smell that shit.

All the people that I know. My friends and even my own family all lied to me! I am angry the most at my family. In the past they would have no problems telling me my breath stinks or if I smell bad. For some reason I don't know about, they lied to me about this. My parents and my sister told me they don't smell anything. At first I believed them. I thought for some reason they were immune to the smell and only other people could smell it.

Now since a month has passed I think they are starting to realize this problem won't just go away from them ignoring it. I hate them for what they did because they even tried to convince me it's in my head. When I was at my lowest point, when I needed someone there for me the most, they brushed it off. My mom even got angry at me for constantly bringing up my breath problem and said some really hurtful things and said I'm acting like a crazy person.

All of them can go to hell! Stupid sons of bitches putting me down more when I am already depressed from this.

I even felt like maybe it's in my head for a little while because NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON has been honest with me, but I know my breath smells because of the way people react.

I KNOW 100% I have this bad smell because I can still taste the foul stench from the back of my throat and when I walk into certain stores that have the ac blowing in my general area I can smell it.

I also know that my family smells it because of the odd way they have been acting recently. Seems like its getting difficult to keep up their little act. Also just the other day my cousin came over with his fiance to introduce us to her. They were going to go out to eat and when I was in my room my mom asked me oh you don't want to go out to eat with us right? Before this problem that wouldn't have happened. I would normally be required to go out for these kinds of things.

I just want someone in my life who can be honest with me and now I don't even have anyone to ask if any treatments are working. I just have to judge it myself on other peoples reactions and if the foul taste disappears I suppose it would be gone.

Because of this I lost my trust in people. I can see how people are really good at lying and hiding their true selves. To all those assholes out there: FK off.