Your Email Address:

First Name:

EXORCISM

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
kickn

EXORCISM

Post by kickn »

i have had BB fecal odor from my nose mostly and sum mouth as long as i can remember. what a curse. Tried everything, you name it ive tried it, now in my mid 30s. ITs summer out ,and hot, so now im getting reactions from 10ft away from people instead of 4. its so bad i can smell it. Anyway ill get to the point, this is extreme but im actually considering an EXORCISM. been reading up on them, and most report vile smelling fluids leaving the body. nothing has worked so far, have nothing too lose because i am reduced too nothin at this point. thanks for readin any comments are appreciated...

hope4now
Master
Post by hope4now »

It does feel like a curse sometimes, when it keeps coming back no matter what we throw at it.
Music Lady
Advanced

Post by Music Lady »

I'm convinced. This has got to be some kind've a curse.

When I first moved in the place I live at now weird stuff would happen all the time, the lights would shut off in the kitchen, somebody would role balls at the cat, just weird stuff. I always wondered if I moved would this problem go away.

Couple years after having this awful BB I started having horrible nightmares -- the same horrible dream where a gun is waved in my face or somebody runs in front of me w/semiautomic and just starts blasting away - terrifying -- I usually wake up after that and can't get back to sleep even if its 2am.

This started when I started being constantly harrassed at work bcuz of bb (the dream means according to several drm books that some kind of an injustice will take place against me).

Those books are spot on as everytime I have those dreams I'm harrassed horribly that next day wherever I am, by neighbors, work, church, the local supermarket people laugh when I walk by, wherever.

I don't know if somewhere in my life I treated somebody horribly and I'm paying for it now. I've had an abortion. I often wonder if that's it. Who knows.

What also makes this problem curse worthy to me is that NOBODY no doctors nobody knows what this is!!! This should be unheard of for a disorder that's so crippling physically and emotionally.

Doctors all lie and tell you they can't smell anything. Its just horrible.
Last edited by Music Lady on Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Virtuous Viking
Junior
Post by Virtuous Viking »

It is extremely difficult to find anyone willing to perform an exorcism these days. I once asked a priest if he would perform one as I felt I was cursed at the time (I still do). He said the only way I could even be considered for an exorcism would be if a psychiatrist couldn't put a label on any erratic behaviour I was displaying, which I wasn't. And we all know shrinks can put a label on anything. So there.

Also, I think people here are too quick to blame themselves for getting bb. It could just as easily be the sins of our parents visiting us. I know I have parents that are quick to criticize. It's not impossible that one of them taunted someone who was suffering like I am and that person threw a curse like I have done on occasion (although never to the person's child, which I find despicable).
HigherThoughts
Advanced

Post by HigherThoughts »

Yea it's a horrible problem to live with. Let us know how that works for you. As for me I think my problem is medical, but I don't know exactly what it is causing my problem.
aues
Master

Post by aues »

Woah, this is like in medieval times. :shock:

You have a ****ing medical problem - you need to find a doctor who can diagnose and cure it.
It might seem impossible to cure it, but actually it isn't. For example I couldn't find the cause. But tonsillectomy improved the situation and metronidazole got rid of the problem completely in my case. Maybe my root cause was also related to the wisdom teeth, which where pulled some days ago (not because of bb).

In your case the reason might be something other, but I don't believe that anyone in this forum is cursed.
Virtuous Viking
Junior
Post by Virtuous Viking »

It may sound moronic, but when you've tried so many things and spent so so much, what to do? Don't fault anyone for thinking what they want to think, it's their right.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic