Your Email Address:

First Name:

My Cure???

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hali_grl
Sheriff

My Cure???

Post by hali_grl »

I fully intended on doing a update thread letting everyone know what I was doing to cure myself at time. I just wanted to make sure this was going to work for the long run (and also make a few ppl sweat, I know bad). After hopeful made a post about getting her uterus removed and curing her bb I started looking into hormonal imbalances. I discovered that I was estrogen dominant. So I started taking Macafem which is an all natural supplement that equalize any hormonal imbalances in the body. While taking that I was also taking raw thyoid/adrenal glandulars as well as stabilized oxygen along with probiotics. My breath felt fresher than ever and when I went out I didn't get any noticable reactions. No balled up faces or flinching just by my presence. However, just after a few weeks of me taking my regimen the dreaded bb monster came back. ](*,) So I had nothing to report back or update on just another failed cure so I stayed away and became severly depressed. Hence, my prev thread where I explain it all.

caramiamine98
Advanced

Post by caramiamine98 »

I know someone who started taking Macafem for estogen dominance a couple of years ago and she said that it gave her BB. Her husband started to complain so she stopped taking it and the BB went away. She also said the stuff made her backside much bigger :shock:
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

:shock:

lol! It depends on the person for results because some of us have estrogen dominance and some have progestrone dominance. I have heard of women who take Progestrone who complain of bad breath. I've read several topics on that because progestrone is suppose to have a certain scent to it.

From what I've stated in my bloodbourne halitosis thread I actually now believe it was the raw thyroid glandulars that really helped more than anything. I took thyroid and adrenal glandulars because those organs help normalize hormonal balances and releases so taking those would be important along with trying to regulate any hormonal imbalance.
caramiamine98
Advanced

Post by caramiamine98 »

Yeah, everyone is different. Even though I’m pretty sure I have some sort of hormonal imbalance I myself wouldn’t touch Macafem with a 10 foot pole. Not interested in the potential return of BB or the potentially enhanced caboose. I do think that hormonal issues are behind (no pun intended) a lot of peoples problems on the forum given that many members say their BB started around puberty.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic