Your Email Address:

First Name:

Guys try to hit on me snd then I bloe them away

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
Haligone
Advanced

Post by Haligone »

StayStrong wrote:Hi everyone!

This is my first post (i hope i'm doing it right). I was reading through this forum and something came to mind......

I'am a sufferer of bb for many years, and although i force myself to maintain a very active social life ( which as you all may know is very difficult when suffering from such a socially debilitating condition) it is almost impossible to feel confident when talking to a member of the opposite sex. I have met some pretty incredible girls over the years who i have refused to properly interact with because of my bb. Just because you suffer from bb, it does not reflect on who you are as a person or even your physical attractiveness. I personally would date a girl with bb if i she had a nice personality and i found her attractive (even if i wasn't a sufferer), after all, it's not anyone's fault if they suffer from bb despite having good oral hygiene....
It's just an idea, but, has anyone thought of setting up a dating website for sufferers of bb? Like i said, its just an idea........
Stay strong, that is actually a very good idea!!!!

Emancipation
Total Newbie
Singles

Post by Emancipation »

StayStrong wrote:Hi everyone!

This is my first post (i hope i'm doing it right). I was reading through this forum and something came to mind......

I'am a sufferer of bb for many years, and although i force myself to maintain a very active social life ( which as you all may know is very difficult when suffering from such a socially debilitating condition) it is almost impossible to feel confident when talking to a member of the opposite sex. I have met some pretty incredible girls over the years who i have refused to properly interact with because of my bb. Just because you suffer from bb, it does not reflect on who you are as a person or even your physical attractiveness. I personally would date a girl with bb if i she had a nice personality and i found her attractive (even if i wasn't a sufferer), after all, it's not anyone's fault if they suffer from bb despite having good oral hygiene....
It's just an idea, but, has anyone thought of setting up a dating website for sufferers of bb? Like i said, its just an idea........
What a great idea! Before we can get the website up, why don't we have a "Single & Looking" section on the forum? Where people can state their age/sex/location.
MrDoubleB
Junior

Post by MrDoubleB »

There actually already is a bb dating site. I completely forgot the name though. I t was posted here a few months ago so I think you would be able to find it. If you are interested you should join the site...
caramiamine98
Advanced

Post by caramiamine98 »

Dating site for people with BB and BO:

http://www.hopemovo.com/
deebo

HOPEMOVO

Post by deebo »

also the backup site HOPEMOVO.ORG
8)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic