Your Email Address:

First Name:

gluten free diet

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
danger
Master

gluten free diet

Post by danger »

on my previous post i said i have tried everything, but i have not tried this

a couple of family members have this disease and i was always told to get tested for many years but never bothered. then after getting bad breath i decided to in early 2009 and the test came back negative. but i have read on this forum and other sites that tests can still come back negative depending on what type of test is done

i have just read on another forum about a few people being cured with this diet

other symptoms that i have/had that could be linked are:

sore throats - been getting them quite often for years now
stomach pains - not that often but my worst 2 experiences occured in the weeks leading up to my being told i had BB. for about 10 minutes each time the pain was unbearable but it just disappeared on its own, very odd. i have had slight stomach pains like it since but not as bad, but it has lasted for a similar time
fatigue - i do have periods where i just dont have the energy to do things and just want to lie in bed. my family has always joked that i never slept as a baby but i have made up for it since
slight depression - this could be lately because of the stress of fighting this curse but even before it i could get down.

i have always been quite a nervous and anxious person too

i still doubt it will help but starting on monday and i am going to try it for a month and see what happens

OverBB
Total Newbie

Post by OverBB »

I hope it works for you, danger.
I went on a low carb diet for a week where i cut out all breads and wheat cereals and cut out dairy and i did notice an improvement after just a week.
Im not sure whether it was from lessening gluten intake or cutting out dairy but im sure you will notice some improvements.
Im currently in the process of trial and error to see what foods i can eat that dont make my bb flare up and its not looking good for my weetabix with milk..:( which is my favourite brekky of all time! :(

Keep us posted and good luck!
danger
Master

Post by danger »

OverBB wrote:I hope it works for you, danger.
I went on a low carb diet for a week where i cut out all breads and wheat cereals and cut out dairy and i did notice an improvement after just a week.
Im not sure whether it was from lessening gluten intake or cutting out dairy but im sure you will notice some improvements.
Im currently in the process of trial and error to see what foods i can eat that dont make my bb flare up and its not looking good for my weetabix with milk..:( which is my favourite brekky of all time! :(

Keep us posted and good luck!
did you stop with the diet? and why if it was working? was it too difficult?

i think a gluten free diet is quite easy to do just for a few weeks. my sister and my niece both have celiac disease but still are able to eat quite alot of foods i like

and if it doesnt work i should at least lose a bit of needed weight
aues
Master

Post by aues »

i think a gluten free diet is quite easy to do just for a few weeks. my sister and my niece both have celiac disease but still are able to eat quite alot of foods i like

and if it doesnt work i should at least lose a bit of needed weight
I lived gluten free for like two weeks. Wasn't that easy because I combined it with a vegan diet :D...

But just gluten free should be doable, especially if you are aware which products are completely gluten-free.

It didn't help me with my bad breath, but I have read that for some people living a month without gluten products was the solution to get rid of bb.

Hope you find the root of your problems soon.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic