Your Email Address:

First Name:

I guess for someone..

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
MrDoubleB
Junior

I guess for someone..

Post by MrDoubleB »

..who hasn't really lived for so many years because of bb, I'm doing ok. Or at least I think I do, to be honest I'm not even sure anymore. I always imagine that I would get cured one of day, but what if I don't? :(

I go out with some friends but it is never the same. I can hardly express myself. I can't laugh or do anything. I had some guys saying why I am so cheerful during chat conversations with lots of smileys, but in real life I hardly laugh. It does suck not being able to talk nor expres yourself. It makes us look like a failure but WE ARE NOT.

I'm so tired of going out seeing someone and then be in this caution mode. DO NOT GET NEAR PERSON. I'm like a robot that cannot expres himself. I hate to be someone I am not. I really wish everything would change one day...please change...please..I don't want bb to hold me back anymore. I don't even want to think about it anymore.. Just make me free like other human beings on this planet...Please free us all!!

Make us able to do the following things we have always dreamed about:
- Engage in group conversations.
- Able to speak confidently with your head held high
- Not having to worry about your bb problem anymore
- Able to expres ourselves like laughing out loud
- Not be afraid of talking to someone from a close distance
- Go to a job interview without being handicapped
- Do your job without having to worry about your bb
- In other words make us live
- Make us be part of it instead of being the strange person

No more mr double b, I want to be mr fb now.

I try to keep my head up every day, but it's almost impossible :(

MrDoubleB
Junior

Post by MrDoubleB »

Sorry guys I really needed to vent. Going crazy sometimes
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

I hadn't had any obvious reactions for a couple days (sometimes I wonder if while I'm sick, the bacteria imbalance is shifted and the BB is different or actually not as bad as usual),but today, there were more than a couple reactions..

"What's that weird smell?"

"Somebody smells in here"

"Stinks"

I felt semi confident too...My crap was actually solid for once (I had gotten up earlier and didn't even crap that day, and it's been solid since)

... But I was unusually gassy today (my diet these days saves me a lot of grief from bloating, gassiness).. felt like it since I ate a single cookie two days ago... Anyway, that gas smelled like the same fart smell I often pick up in backdraft..... My own farts, tupperware of chicken, my breath... they all smell the same. What the hell is going on..... It's gotta be protein related...

Is it possible to have a metabolism that's too fast?? I can't trace any reactions back to before I started working out after highschool.... Could eating a lot be speeding up my metabolism to a degree where my body is always feasting on itself, burning muscle protein?

Though, I hadn't really worked out much last year and still had BB then.....

lkfgalksjddflksjdfskj........... I've been aware of my BB for 5 years or so now.... But I can see it might have started when I was 19 or 20.. That's when my first longtime girlfriend started cheating on me and I can recall a few memories that were probably chronic BB reactions.

I've been in Japan for going on two years and I've only hooked up with one girl... We got along so well, but the BB is keeping me from being boyfriend material...... Now I don't see her anymore. I'm not ugly, I have a muscular body, thin though I am (gotta eat like hell to keep it up.. lost a few kilos when I was sick and started doing fulltime again.. UGH), I love women and sex... And yet I'm so ****ing lonely here and girls don't show any interest..

I'm exotic here as an American in Japan... I see other foreign men getting all kinds of pussy, but here's a guy who's farting out of his ****ing face. It's a god damn nightmare of the worst kind. I wish so bad I could go 50 or 100 years into the future and visit a doctor who could set me straight.
Tibya
Advanced

Post by Tibya »

MrDoubleB wrote:Sorry guys I really needed to vent. Going crazy sometimes
Welcome to the bb community. We are all in the same boat.
glamourgirl05
Junior

Post by glamourgirl05 »

It sad how our bb is on our mind practically all day long....
WillRobinson
Total Newbie

Re: I guess for someone..

Post by WillRobinson »

MrDoubleB wrote:
Make us able to do the following things we have always dreamed about:
- Engage in group conversations.
- Able to speak confidently with your head held high
- Not having to worry about your bb problem anymore
- Able to expres ourselves like laughing out loud
- Not be afraid of talking to someone from a close distance
- Go to a job interview without being handicapped
- Do your job without having to worry about your bb
- In other words make us live
- Make us be part of it instead of being the strange person
exactly
potty_mouth
Junior

Post by potty_mouth »

Hey Mike,
Have you heard of Ken Yaegaki of Nippon Dental University? He is a world expert on halitosis, President of ISBOR. I'm not sure if he sees patients, but worth getting in contact with. He may be running trials, you never know.
I've heard you say in the past that you find it hard getting through to the doctors there but this guy has worked in canada so should speak good english. He will at least be able to recommend someone.
Good luck dude.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

potty_mouth wrote:Hey Mike,
Have you heard of Ken Yaegaki of Nippon Dental University? He is a world expert on halitosis, President of ISBOR. I'm not sure if he sees patients, but worth getting in contact with. He may be running trials, you never know.
I've heard you say in the past that you find it hard getting through to the doctors there but this guy has worked in canada so should speak good english. He will at least be able to recommend someone.
Good luck dude.

Sent him an email. We'll see what happens. Thanks potty_mouth. :)
LMA05

Post by LMA05 »

i like this subject, its telling the same of my story but my english is little bad to tell my felling, im f****g going mad, i planning to end this shit life soon, but i thing again that there is a cure or something, mayb somthing simlpe can get BB go away, the human body is so defficult, but when u thing : i was BB free and the next morning i have a big nightmare of BB, u will think that can some day u will wake up BB free again ....myb ???
im going madddddddddd, my head gonna explose, life is so sweet, i have BB for long time and i enjoyed some parts of my life even with BB, im 21y nice looking guy, so if im BB free it will be amazing....
f****k it anywhey, sometimes i see humless with BB free, i cry inside..... whey me whey......
i have a big happy familly, so i want to live, but im thinking about car crash or something to end this shiit, everybody gonna die anywhey, so let them enjoy life ..............ahh

i don't know guys something is wrong in our bodys, i used MMS for 2 weeks its hepled me but not the cure that we are looking for, i was thing after drinking all that bleach its bleach but can't help WTF...

if drinking bleach not helping so ..... whats next

i just want to know if this case hase a cure or no, cos if not im gonna go, im not gonna suffer anymore ......

Sorry to all of u, im just telling whats inside me.

Gooooooooood look at us Please ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Tibya
Advanced

Post by Tibya »

LMA05 wrote: i just want to know if this case has a cure or no, cos if not im gonna go, im not gonna suffer anymore ......
Gooooooooood look at us Please ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Giving up on life is not gonna give the cure. The more we are in numbers, we can make a greater impact. If we start loosing, there won't be any cure for the coming generation. Its tough, we all know. Hang in there, please, for all of us as we need each others company.
MrDoubleB
Junior

Post by MrDoubleB »

I agree with tibya. I'm pretty sure there is something we can do to stop it.

Anyways I've decided to be a bit more open about it. I shouldn't be ashamed of my bb problem. If ppl complain or give me gum I'll gladly accept it. They don't even know how it is like to live with bb, and probably they wouldn't even be able to handle it like most of us do.

Some ppl can be asses but that is their problem. We all know how some human beings can behave.
deebo

ISBOR

Post by deebo »

mike987 wrote:
Good luck dude.

Hi Mike , I take it there was no official reply ? ISBOR seems to really know their stuff ,but as far as i know no member has paid a visit to one of their Docs .
mike987
Super Angel

Re: ISBOR

Post by mike987 »

deebo wrote:
mike987 wrote:
Good luck dude.

Hi Mike , I take it there was no official reply ? ISBOR seems to really know their stuff ,but as far as i know no member has paid a visit to one of their Docs .
I did hear back from him.. But it wasn't very helpful for me. I understand why he might have ignored my pleas for a reference, but I appreciate his response.

Anyway, he seems convinced that bad breath comes from the mouth. Here's what he has to say:
Never be serious, nobody died because of oral malodor, except s*****e cases
Find a good dentist to eliminate your periodontal pockets.

Generally gastric conditions cannot be a reason of malodor except extended cancer or extremely rare conditions.
You never have such conditions, because you survived for many years
I had told him about my periodontal pockets, which are rather deep, though after going to a couple dentists and insisting there was a problem there, they said there's nothing to worry about that it's fine....

I don't think my BB odor is coming from my mouth.. I just don't think so.
Maybe my mouth stinks of typical BB as well, but the Fart BB I have is at the closest, coming from behind my epiglottis.. My digestion is all messed up too... This thing is bigger than what's going on in the oral cavity.

Also, he recommended not mentioning BB when you go to a dentist, otherwise you'll become their favorite customer.
deebo

Post by deebo »

dont have to go too far to find some fault in Dr Ken's statements . I wonder if ISBOR is comprised entirely of dentists .
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9304724 there's 1 strike Against

then there is Stresses Real deadly effects http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYG0ZuTv5rs

and ostracism viewtopic.php?t=4606

its interesting how he downplays s*****e . Even though Japan may have a different view of it , I would think a condition should be considered serious indeed if someone is willing to take their own life.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic