Your Email Address:

First Name:

stress

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
seanlee1980
Advanced

stress

Post by seanlee1980 »

Do you guys stress easily? Get nervous? Have grey hair?Paranoid. It seems like unwanted physological changes happen when I am stressed or paranoid. When I am close to people my breath stinks more. When I am playing basketball my armpit is more sweaty and stinks. When I need to make a good first impression I have sweaty hands. When I need to talk well in front if people I stutter. When I want to act tough I shake, etc.

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

I've always been a pretty stressed and anxious person. (My parents divorced when I was 3 and I had been living between them all my young life)

Though I've mellowed out ALOT, sometimes I fear I've permanently stressed myself into an irreversible BB condition. :(
Word_Is_Bond
Total Newbie

Post by Word_Is_Bond »

I am agoraphobic to the point where I can feel my chest tightening up in large crowds, particularly at school functions or whatever. I've begun to wear only black or other dark clothing, because I feel like it helps me blend in. Just the idea of standing out makes me feel ill. However, I don't think my anxiety caused/causes my bb as much as my bb causes the anxiety and disconnection from society. Since I've become swallowed by nightmares of bb I've really become a nervous wreck. I also cannot seem to go a day in school without coming home with pit stains no matter how big or small they are. I have an overactive thyroid so even the slightest amount of nervous body heat triggers sweaty armpits.
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

You are all exhibiting the signs of extreme nervousness in social situations. There is a trick that performers use on the stage. Imagine the people in front of you are completely naked. Just visualize them without their clothes. Also consider nervousness as your friend. Pretend that you enjoy being nervous, look forward to it, make fun of your own anxiety. Pretty soon the nervous tension will leave you.
And keep in mind: A hundred years from now, nobody will give a damn about it anyway.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
ThisSucks
Junior

Post by ThisSucks »

You might want to read these.
Note that the upper link is translated from French.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/ ... WCHwkeiIYQ

http://www.japantoday.com/category/kuch ... h-epidemic
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic