Your Email Address:

First Name:

BB Supremacy/Segragation???

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hali_grl
Sheriff

BB Supremacy/Segragation???

Post by hali_grl »

:-k

Never thought I'd have to do this but I don't think I am the only one who feels this way so I decided to make a post about it to see what you guys think and if you agree. Do anyone else feel as though SOME members on this site feel as though they are "superior" , more "intelligent" or "higher" educated than other members. Some have gone as far as to put disclaimers on their post basically saying only "educated" responses....others correct spelling even gramtical errors. :-k WTH!!!
Why do some act better than others??? Last time I checked we all reek of sh*t! Out in the world no one cares about how smart you are, how many degrees you recieved, or how many spelling bees you've won. The only thing they are thinking is how bad you smell and how they cannot wait to get from around you. So why come on a bb forum to stretch your proverbial muscle. We should all work togather to find a cure because no one in the Netherlands or MEBO or anywhere else cares enough or knows the urgency of curing this thing like we all do. What THEY might consider to be a person of "lower" intelligence maybe the one to find a solution for many. We need to watch how we treat each other.

I don't believe I'm the only one who has thought this. Does anyone else agree?

dolittle

Post by dolittle »

HG,

Referring to my candida post? None of the things you said reflect my attitudes, but sorry anyway for offence.

My reason for starting the post by saying only give arguments with referenced statements was that I was expecting a flood of links to questionable websites, but actually ppl being quite open minded to evidence.

I think its best I stop messing around on these forums, the best thing I could do is continue research. Here are some of my current projects: ( not to
to stretch your proverbial muscle
, but to make information available about topics that are poorly managed by health care profesisonals that lead to a lot of human suffering and misery, in an easily accessible format, empowering people to educate themselves because their doctors aren't helping them, blah blah blah... This is why it is anonymous)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Tepi/Halitosis
http://ddxfetor.wikinet.org/wiki/Main_Page
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

Dolittle, I've seen several members on this forum who make post stating things like "educated" responses ONLY and things similar. And yes you have corrected spelling and grammatical errors so have other members I've seen. Like Really? Does someone misspelling bother someone so bad that ppl need to correct their english. Last time I checked this was a open forum of discussion and not a english class. Sorry, most of us don't bother to use spell check or even proper english just to post on a topic. It's not that serious. Let's use all that energy to find a solution togather.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

There are those of us who believe in facts and research, and then there are those who are peddling snake oil or clamoring about Christ and how if you simply prayed to him you would be cured.

Also, when people have a problem, of course they want the most educated response. They probably don't want to hear this: "Did you do the spit test? You have candida." or overly aggressive individuals who tell people exactly what their problem is, and then decide they're idiots for not doing exactly as they say.

Anyway, it might not sound so pleasant, but having BB isn't so pleasant. I think we're all more than a bit frank around here because of it. You need to look into the desperation of some of these posts and forgive the rudeness, if just because you know how frustrating it is.

I don't know if I'm guilty of what you're saying here, but when I want to know the facts about something, the last thing I want is a bunch of people coming in, thinking they know what's what without having any ounce of credibility for it.

Also, correcting each other's spelling is kind of important if you wish to preserve your language abilities, despite our handicap. I can see how it could be annoying, but I'd rather consider it helpful. I want to improve more than just my breath.

And you know what, I hope there are people smarter and better than me on here. People who understand how this shit works are the ones who are going to figure it out. If knowing someone else is more intelligent than you bugs you, then maybe you should educate yourself more so you can exist on the same level as those guys.

And one more thing. I know you're a sweet girl. I didn't notice it was you who wrote the post before I got a bit aggravated and wrote that whole spiel .. But my hasty irritability here is a great example of how people can be on edge about these matters. Anyway I do love ya and I hope you don't mind a sharp response from a stinky sonavabich who's sick of this dark comedy.

edit:
Let's use all that energy to find a solution togather.

You're baiting him with that last typo, aren't you? Haha.

Some of us have quirks. Maybe his BB has made him completely OCD. Oh well. That's his thing perhaps. Maybe this is something he's good at and it's his only outlet for contributing somehow? I work out.. Sometimes I like to think that makes me better than other people.. Because despite my condition, I can still have a good looking body.. Woe is me, but damn, do I look so much better than virtually everyone in my company.. Sometimes our little quirks, hobbies, or specialties, are the source of the only confidence we can get in life. :/
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

Mike
Also, when people have a problem, of course they want the most educated response. They probably don't want to hear this: "Did you do the spit test? You have candida." or overly aggressive individuals who tell people exactly what their problem is, and then decide they're idiots for not doing exactly as they say.
There are alot of things ppl talk about on here that I really don't care about and I'm sure I've posted several WTF topics some ppl don't care about either, but part of being indidviduals is individual outlooks and opinions we should all RESPECT each other differences of opinion even if they don't coincide with our owns.
Also, correcting each other's spelling is kind of important if you wish to preserve your language abilities, despite our handicap. I can see how it could be annoying, but I'd rather consider it helpful. I want to improve more than just my breath.
Correcting someone spelling or grammatical errors is not only rude and disrespectful but also condescending. You cannot believe this is okay. If you clearly understand what a person is saying without needing a written word interpreter. 9/10 I can point out every error I've made in a sentence but it's not that serious. When your typing fast just to get a topic out most of us don't believe we are writing literature so proof reading is not that serious.
And you know what, I hope there are people smarter and better than me on here. People who understand how this shit works are the ones who are going to figure it out. If knowing someone else is more intelligent than you bugs you, then maybe you should educate yourself more so you can exist on the same level as those guys.
I never said I thought anyone on this site is smarter or better than me. I stated they "think" they are smarter or better. The smartest ppl in the world have no freaking idea why we are suffering and still have nothing but a hypothesis. The smartest ppl in the world are building aircrafts, cloning individuals, and sending ppl to the moon but ask any of them about how to cure bb and they will turn into the stupidest ppl in the world. Even Mebo who study and research bb still have no solution for us. It may take the most desperate of us all who is willing to try any and everything to find a cure that may stumble upon something that finally works.
And one more thing. I know you're a sweet girl...Anyway I do love ya and I hope you don't mind a sharp response from a stinky sonavabich who's sick of this dark comedy.
Awww, love ya too! Mike, I know you are a funny sonavabich....some of your post are hilarious!
deebo

Post by deebo »

many of us here can take a trip to the nearest grocery store, school ,job ,whatever and make instant enemies without even starting dramas . Why look for enemies here ?
Bring the LOVE :mrgreen:

we'll all be Hard pressed to find understanding support just any old place . Gotta stick together folks .

In fact, I'd say the main reason there isn't more research or a cure for us already is due to lack of cohesiveness and working Together (ego): . We get hella frustrated ,more than most people . Don't take it out on each other Please
8)Image DON DO IT
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

Agreed. That was my point of posting about this.....Mike and I are spreading the LOVE, we ended with it.

Dolittle
You are an incredible researcher and your articles are VERY informative. I've shared a few of them on here before. Thank you for being our little worker bee we appreciate you for all your hardwork. Muahhh! :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic