Your Email Address:

First Name:

50th Birthday and Depressed

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

I also had a boyfriend who got drunk once and told me about it, and it was the one and only time it was ever mentioned. People (family) will never tell us the truth. This is the convo.

Him: Hey I want to see you tonight, Im about 10 minutes away.
Me: Ok give me about 15, I need to take a shower and brush my teeth.
Him: Stankin ass breath.
We hung up, I was hurt and never forgot, and he still came over. All I can think of is that my good looks outweighed my breath. He is my sons father, and now that I am so much better it is too late because he got involved with someone else when I pushed him away from being tired of the routine and embarassment, but we have sex weekly. He kisses me a lot more now and I am more talkatvive. I know he wonder about my new found confidence but I havent had the courage to talk to him about getting my tonsils out, which cured me about 90%

hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

Hey Misspretty
is the new found confidence bc of the amox that you were taking? My tonsils are still in but I don't think it's worth it to take them out if my breath still stinks. Anyways. our posts are so similar would love to talk to outside of bb site we have alot in common. I will pm you my fb...
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Yes, I was 90% cured after tonsils oot, I had stones and didnt know it. Fecal and rotten egg went away after procedure. I just get bb after eating. If I want to go on a date or something I use thera breath probiotics, I like them but they are 25$ for a weeks worth.
I have a date this friday :)
aues
Master

Post by aues »

meowkity1 wrote:Yes, I was 90% cured after tonsils oot, I had stones and didnt know it. Fecal and rotten egg went away after procedure. I just get bb after eating. If I want to go on a date or something I use thera breath probiotics, I like them but they are 25$ for a weeks worth.
I have a date this friday :)
Do you still have your wisdom teeth? If so: Get them out.
Why we shouldn't eat eggs or egg-products for ethical reasons.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

My wisdom teeth never came through. but I do have a mouth full of mercury fillings. I hjave medicaid and they wont replace them
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

I just joined jimis facebook, when he accepts me I'll introduce myself as meowkity. After you guys see my pics you'll notice my mouth is closed and I am very conscious of my breath
aues
Master

Post by aues »

meowkity1 wrote:My wisdom teeth never came through. but I do have a mouth full of mercury fillings. I hjave medicaid and they wont replace them
Have you tried metronidazole? If not I'd strongly advise you to get a prescription from a real doctor. Take a printout of this document to your ENT and ask him/her friendly to get a prescription for it. Just be open about your problem, you shouldn't feel ashamed. Say that you have tried anything else and you have read that this might save you because it has saved others in similar situations.

If metronidazole works during the time you take it and maybe some time afterwards but comes back then I'd suggest to get your wisdom teeth out.

I already had bad breath before the wisdom teeth came through. Tonsillectomy helped me a great deal, but didn't solve the problem completely. Metronidazole cured me, but I think it might would have come back over the following months if hadn't had my wisdom teeth removed. Every dentist said that my wisdom teeth couldn't be responsible, but during the pulling of the wisdom teeth they found cysts at my wisdom teeth.

This is my thread.
Last edited by aues on Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Why we shouldn't eat eggs or egg-products for ethical reasons.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

I have tried metronidazole in the past, but I dont need it now becasue the amox worked and nomore sewage, i still have very dry mouth and couldnt go anywhere without my water. Ive been drinking artesian water because it has more minerals and oxygen
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic