Your Email Address:

First Name:

So this is what being cured feels like

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
celica

Post by celica »

I dont know why mom dont smell it. My mom smell me and she said she dont smell it. My kids told me I smell stinky so I belive them because I can smell it myself. Before I cant Now I can smell it. So i know its worst that before. I have my last options to try. Have the doc open up my throat, clean it and laser the crypt. I believe that PND and food particles stay in the tonsil crpyt, on our larynx and just somewhere in the throat. I alreday did everything. See the dentist, hygienist,6 EENT's, allergist, gastro and endoscopy, diet, herbal, Dr. katz, probiotic from australia and its still there. I have teeth implants because I let them pull my tooth out ten of them and nothing. I dont worry that much now. I will just save money for throat surgery and see what will happen.

meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

most parents just wont admit it. i took my son to his kindergarten class today, and a kid said, i smell poo. an hour later my mom comes over to spend time with me and i was explaining that i was detoxing and stinking really bad, and she continued to deny it even though she showed all the classic reaction symptoms, but then admitted she smelled through her pours from drinking when shewas younger. parents will NOT admit it. so i felt like she was saying she believed me but just wouldnt admit it.
i was feeling really good after curiing a recent sinus infection, so i went out saturday and danced and sweated really bad and ever since then iv been stuck with this shity smell on my skin my nose, vagina and mouth.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Meow, just a thought, but could this smell that seems to be all over you, even though you washed yourself repeatedly, be something going on in your nose?

Maybe something's going on up there, and the dancing and exersion dislodged or released something. I'm only saying this because you said you had sinus infection that you managed to deal with recently.

Sometimes I get a nasal hair follicle that becomes infected. It causes tenderness and redness and sometimes quite bad swelling. And it really gives the impression that the air is thick with the smell of shit, yet I know it's that tiny bit of infection because as soon as that clears up the smell goes away.

What happens if you irrigate your nose, does it do anything to the smell?
guzler
Advanced

celica how many implants did you have

Post by guzler »

Hi celica. could you please explain how many teeth did you take out and how many implants did you have please.?
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Im almost positive I triggered some sort of detox. I have all of the symptoms. I broke out into bumps on my face, ear, nose, back and chest (toxins trying to escape) . My skin nose and mouth reeks, I have vaginal disharge with really bad smell (have never experienced this). My gums are red just all of a sudden, extremely bloated, lots of mucus and sneezing, dandruff that I havnt experienced in years right at the front of my scalp, fatigue, extreme gas,really white tongue, itchy throat for two days. Of all the years I complained about my breath, I have never noticed body odor and my breath has never been this bad. I can imagine if I dont keep trying to sweat, I may stall the process. I feel doomed and I hope it doesnt take much longer to clear up
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Im using neti pot and its doing nothing to help
Larc400
God

Re: So this is what being cured feels like

Post by Larc400 »

ThisSucks wrote: I was confused and rubbed the back of my tongue with my finger, normally it smells like rotten cheese....now nothing.

Do we know if the antibiotics got rid of the tongue stench by attacking bacteria on the tongue, or in the stomach (HP)? We don't really know, I guess, but it sounds promising.

I tested negative for HP a couple of years ago, but I'm gonna try the same antibiotics combo you tried, anyway. Your story reminds me so much of mine (stinking tongue, reflux symptoms but never sour taste etc) that it's gotta be worth a try :-({|=
ThisSucks
Junior

Post by ThisSucks »

Ok here is a quick update.
Today it has been exactly 2 weeks and 2 days since I stopped using antibiotics. And now I can say I am officially cured. My cause was indeed the H.Pylori Bacteria.

After I was done with my medicine, I bought and used Manuka Honey 18+, Probiotics with at least the Lactobacillus Acidophilus and Bifidobacterium BB-12 bacteria and sometimes a half cup of red wine a day, to kill the last surviving H.Pylori and I keep using them to make sure that Bacteria won't come back.

Btw I had 1 more symptom which I noticed right after the cure. My Sweat glands smelled like Ammonia.

H. pylori produces large amounts of the enzyme urease, molecules of which are localized inside and outside of the bacterium. Urease breaks down urea (which is normally secreted into the stomach) to carbon dioxide and ammonia. The ammonia is converted to ammonium by accepting a proton (H+), which neutralizes gastric acid. The survival of H. pylori in the acidic stomach is dependent on urease. The ammonia produced is toxic to the epithelial cells, and, along with the other products of H. pylori—including proteases, vacuolating cytotoxin A (VacA), and certain phospholipases—, damages those cells.

And I read somewhere that Ammonia smell can come out of the sweatglands when you have a H.Pylori infection.
Now my sweatglands smell normal.

Look I am no doctor, but I know now that most Halitosis cases has something to do with the digestive system, hence the white tongue.

http://bodyecology.com/articles/what-yo ... EpJ3ZZQrRU

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic ... ealth.html

It is hard for a doctor and people on this forum to know where your halitosis comes from. You know your own body better than anyone else, only you can solve this problem. Please don't give up. I will help as much as I can. We must make sure future generations won't suffer from this disease like we did.

Ask yourself this question first:

Where do you think your Halitosis comes from?
-Digestive system
-Nose
-Mouth (Only wisdom teeth, tonsils or your teeth. If you think it's your tongue, then it's probably one of the options above)
aues
Master

Post by aues »

Great to hear your story. Should give all those people who feel ashamed and like uncurable the hope to try everything which could possibly help them.

Please keep us updated!
Why we shouldn't eat eggs or egg-products for ethical reasons.
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

how is your tongue now? any coating still or healthy pink?
ThisSucks
Junior

Post by ThisSucks »

FedUp wrote:how is your tongue now? any coating still or healthy pink?
Yes My tongue is still healthy pink after 1 month.
HigherThoughts
Advanced

Post by HigherThoughts »

Hey thissucks did you also have a nasal odor before? Was your smell bad enough that people can smell you from a distance even with your mouth closed? My smell is bad and people can smell me from a distance all the time so I don't know if mine is caused by h. pylori.

You also mentioned your stomach sphincter was really wide, but I am guessing that is not a problem for your breath since you only got rid of h. pylori.

About your endoscopy, you mentioned you didn't take any sedatives. So they didn't give you any sort of drugs like anesthetics at all? I am asking because I know you are not supposed to drive if you take anesthetics and I most likely will have to go by myself.

I want to get an endoscopy so I can test for h. pylori and also see if there are any other problems in my body. I applied for a cheap health insurance but I haven't heard back yet. It has been a week since I applied and no information so far. I hope I will get accepted and that they even cover some costs of the endoscopy instead of saying I have to pay full deductible or out of pocket or whatever excuse they will use to not pay.
ThisSucks
Junior

Post by ThisSucks »

Hello HigherThoughts. I am not sure if I had nasal odor or that my mouthbreath would just linger in the air. People could smell me with my mouth closed that i am sure and they could smell me from pretty far away.

My stomach sphincter is wider than it should be, but I found out it doesn't matter that much for halitosis. Worst that can happen is stomach acid smell out of your mouth in the morning sometimes. And yes I only got rid of Halitosis and not the stomach sphincter problem.

Don't take sedatives. In my hospital they almost never do endoscopies with sedatives. I swear an endoscopy takes like 4 minutes. It's not worth to get sedated for 4 mins.
And I didn't get any other sort of drugs. I went inside, got an explanation about the procedure and got the endoscope in my stomach.

You don't have to be afraid because it doesn't hurt at all, you will only burp a few times and have little gag reflex.
You will vomit burps if you will lol.

I really really really hope you can get this test done and are H.Pylori positive. If you have H.Pylori and did the 1 week antibiotics treatment, I will immediately tell you what to do next so the H.Pylori won't come back.

Btw smell your skin, does it have a cheesy ammonia smell?
If so then you are probably H.Pylori positive. If not then don't worry, you can still have H.Pylori in the stomach.
bbshiat

Post by bbshiat »

okey next week i´m going to my doctor and do the heliobacter test..
i hope i´m positive..

i have nosebreath too people can smell me from far away .. anyways thanks for your post
HigherThoughts
Advanced

Post by HigherThoughts »

No I don't have any smell on my skin. At least I don't think I do because I can't smell anything on me ever. But then again I can never smell my breath and I can't even smell anything lingering in the air.

Yes I want to get the test done and I hope that my problem can be a simple fix like that. Otherwise I may need to get the linx system surgery to fix my acid reflux.

Now I'm just waiting for my health insurance to get all sorted out.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic