Your Email Address:

First Name:

A story

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
Itwillend
Total Newbie

A story

Post by Itwillend »

So after 6 years of having bb I met a girl. Somehow she fell in love with me even though I'd bb.

But I'd to move away and it became a long distance relationship. Everyday since I'd this problem I think of my breath, but she made me stop thinking about it.

But then about 4 months ago she stopped chatting to me, I knew something was going on and started asking... No real reply just "I'm having tons of work". It began after I got angry for her going out on a party looking like a whore (yes an actual whore). Then she just never started chatting with me and when she did it was like nothing...

6 weeks later we finally meet again, I notice right away off from her first hug that something is wrong.

one kiss and then she says... mmhm, no... no. On the bus to her place I realise I've a real bad case of bb and stop talking, then I say something to her and she looks out the window saying "omg".

She pukes after she have gotten off the bus. She's been sick since x-mas (not related to me) but this made me very sad. To see that I could trigger something like that.

The next couple of day's she keeps her distance from me and I just feel like shit, total and utter shit. She ignores me after not have been talking to me for 6 weeks. in bed she won't "allow" me to even hold her because she says it hurts.
I ask her what the ***k is going on and she just replies that she needs her space. We end up doing nothing together, no shower, she has all her clothes on in bed etc.

Then 1 day before I'll leave there is a party at her place, her roomate's friends are there. 8 guys, her and another girl. We start to drink and I see this one guy that starts to hit on my girl. I decide I want to talk to my girl about this, she just avoids me the whole time and I just feel like shit... ignored by the one I love. He keeps on flirting with her (you know talking face to each other on the sofa and shit). Afterwards people tell their age, he is 28 and my girl says:

Oh, I've dated a 30 year old, so it's no problem.

I look at her after she said it, not saying anything. but thinking of how ****ing said this ****ing is, at this point I'm just about to cry. Later on we go downtown, on the bus I come last, my girl and that guy sits together and I sit on the end of the bus. Feeling so lost, desperate, angry, sad and everything you can imagine.

At the party he buys her drinks, sits together by a table of 7. They are talking to each other. I sit by the end of the table just crushed to death. After awhile I see him touching more and I just can't ****ing take it, I give my girl glares and ask if we can talk. She ignores it.

The guy later says me: if you want that girl you should start talking to her.

This is when I realised she hasn't said that she was my girlfriend or that she was someone else's girlfriend. His eyes get bigger and he says something like... well hey ok. then I know.

He comes back to the table and starts talking with the other guys, my girlfriend also start chatting. Talking about his interest.

Then we go out, finally I think. I want to really have a ****ing talk with my girlfriend, but no. She completly ignores me and talks to that guy again. Later on we go to his place and I'm just dying for the night to end. my girlfriend sits on the opposite side of the sofa and I tell her to sit beside me. No answer, again I tell her, nothing, again... she shakes her head in a "No".

1 hour after we've gotten to this guy's place he ask me in a real mean manner "hey guy, bring me a glass of water". I give him a real ****ing killer look and says, get it yourself. Then I tell my girlfriend 7 times that we have to talk. Right ****ing now.

Outside the apartment I ask her what the ***k she is doing. She is looking at me saying... what?
I won't go into detail what we said but nothing came out of it. We decided to leave after that.

20 steps from the apartment I ask her why she is acting this way, she tells me in an angry tone: It's always trouble with you, all I do is bad. I try to tell her why and she just ignores.

Now I can't hold it back anymore. I yell FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! ****ing HELL! and starts to cry, she looks at me in chock. I tell her everything I saw, she defends herself by saying that just the way she is and acts. Says it's always her fault for everything and that she acts in a social manner.

She won't answer why she havn't talked to me in a proper manner in 6 weeks. I try to talk her to sense on the way home, she cries alittle and I say sorry while explaining why I feel like shit.

Now we're home and she is angry as before, I sit on the bed and ask: Do you even want me in your bed? No answer again, nothing at all. I cry and says; what the hell is going on? and decides to go to the bunk bed. come back and asks once more, "I need an answer, do you or don't you want me here?" no, she says.

I can't cry, I just lay myself to sleep. The next day I have to ask her if she wants to break up. A simple yes comes out.

Guys, my life is ****ing shattered. I was treating like shit and I smell like shit. I don't want this anymore, I'm still crying and it's been more than 4 months ago. I've talked to one person about the whole story before, included my bad breath. And it just hurts that she completly ignored me to death. She helped me believe that I actully could live with bad breath but now my whole world has fallen apart and I'm left with nothing, no response from her at all. no answer, just nothing.

compor
Advanced
Post by compor »

It's really hard for me to understand what is going on there. She won't talk to you for 6 weeks, then you got back together and she starts flirting with other guys, then another 6 weeks of silence and you are still together?

From what you've written, I think you should let her go. It seems like what you have been doing so far is not working.
seanlee1980
Advanced

Post by seanlee1980 »

Just not the right person for you. Its evil of her to flirt right in front of you. You can say she might be doing that to indirectly tell you she wants to break up but then why would she deny it. Just let it go. Ive been through a similar situation. You cant let a girl show you up like that. Have some pride and learn from this. Next girl you date, dont be a pushover and dont pick such an insecure tramp like that.
Itwillend
Total Newbie

Post by Itwillend »

Compor, it was a long distance relationship.
it was 6 weeks since the last time I saw her and then when I came to visit she just did this.

I've just gone back to my old life, which I knew would happen. Depressed and feeling insecure about bb. But it's like I opened up and got accepted and now it's just... like she stomped on my heart and my existence.
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Itwillend,
I'm sorry you had to go through this. This is just heart breaking. Like the others said, I don't think this is the right person for you. Her doing all these things right in front of you is her way of pushing you away and end it with you; so just let her go. In the meantime keep searching for your cure and don't give up.
aues
Master

Post by aues »

Don't let all this shit get you down.

Work hard finding your cause of the problem.
Wish you all the best.
Why we shouldn't eat eggs or egg-products for ethical reasons.
Itwillend
Total Newbie

Post by Itwillend »

Thanks for the answer's.

I've fully gone into "hiding" after we broke up and started REALLY finding the cure of my bad breath. But it's horrible, I've stopped doing everything else, I'm just waiting for the results and it's crushing me from the inside.

Ever since wer broke up I kinda knew what the underlying problem was, I was pretty clingy, due to me started feeling depressed about my bb. And then I had this goal that after I had gotten rid of my bb I would see her one last time, to see if it would work or not.

But now I can see that that moment will have to wait a long time, after 6 years of having bb and I still haven't found a solution. It's like I'm putting up a carrot for myself that I'm thinking of all the time, while knowing that I'm hurt by thinking of her every ****ing second.
aues
Master

Post by aues »

Itwillend wrote:Thanks for the answer's.

I've fully gone into "hiding" after we broke up and started REALLY finding the cure of my bad breath. But it's horrible, I've stopped doing everything else, I'm just waiting for the results and it's crushing me from the inside.
Do several tests/examinations at the same time. Start with easy solutions like getting wisdom teeth and tonsils out. Let them being removed even if your doctors think they are sure that they can't be responsible if they don't see another fix. Get a CT scan of your sinuses (xray is not enough). Get a swab test of your mouth done. Get checked for H.Pylori. Get checked for food intolerances.

Stay positive. Don't fell ashamed. Talk openly towards your doctors about your problem. Go to another doctor if you don't feel like being taken serious.
Why we shouldn't eat eggs or egg-products for ethical reasons.
Itwillend
Total Newbie

Post by Itwillend »

Update. I saw that she got a new bf after 5 months of breaking up with me. I got sad and all that, I had her as a goal after being "cured" as I said before and now it just all collapsed.

When I saw the update that she was with a new bf I decided to buy a train ticket right away, I couldn't take the feelings I've been holding in for 5 months anymore. I knew what to say about me being hurt about how she broke up with me (yeah, I didn't care for one bit that she would find me pathetic).
I get outside the train, get a busride up to her place. Knock on the door and gets in by one of her roomates. I hear something in the nearby windom, her window.

I knock on her door, no answer and 10 seconds later I knock again and walk in. There she lies with the same guy she flirted with when she broke up with me. She the one I loved laying in the same bed as I used to do with that dumbfuck of a guy

I just told her
get dressed, I want to talk to you.
At this point my mind is completly blank, I just feel ... nothing.

She begins to get mad as she says I should "schedule" the meeting, after trying to contact her for 3 months for this talk to happen she accuses me yet again for this shit.
We go outside for a walk and I don't even care anymore, I tell her how ****ing sad she made me when she acted in that flirty way before breaking up with me. How she ignored me for 6 weeks.

All that I've had in mind. She answer's the usual way,
I'm sick of getting shit for how I am. I never flirted with him, it's just the way I am with all guyfriends
I reply
and now that guy you weren't flirting with is your new bf.
She then says something that kinda helps me understand why I always had a bad gut feeling about her.
I'm a very socially kind of person, I just hate girls. I've like 3 girlfriends and the rest is just like bla bla bla. I even wrestle with the guy I am roomate with right now.
So everytime you've been out dancing you've acted the way you did that night before we broke up?
Yes, it's not flirting it's just who I am
You've told me you don't like being touched and yet you let other people touch you and you touch every guy around you?
No answer but I don't need one, I know I've been dating a slut and it wouldn't have worked out even if I was "cured". I can't stand attentionwhores, I just didn't realise I was dating one. the whole long distance relationship made not realise such things. And she thought of how to break up with me 3 weeks before I came for a visit. That kinda makes it easier to deal with, knowing her ignoring me was as some of you said, just an act to let me know she is actully breaking up with me.

So then she tells me she get's a knot in her stomach everytime I accuse her of such acts. And I just realise that I've been trying to change her, even though she said that's the way she is... Which isn't really fair but that made her break up with me.

During this talk I've cried because I don't care anymore and I know what I'm about to do. I tell her I don't want anything to do with her, don't want to be her friend or anything. This is the last time I'll ever see her. She waits with me at the busstop for like 4 minutes but decides to leave. I guess she didn't even care that this was the last time we saw each other. But that didn't matter, I had came to tell her that so I could move on.

The only bad thing with this is that I saw her in bed with that guy who she denied to be flirting with. I just wanted to say this because... well this whole story is very personal and I can't tell anybody else.

And I'll get in touch with new doc's on monday, I've gotten my wisdom teeth out, doc's have declined of getting out my tonsils before. I've tried out lactose intoleranse diet but it didn't work. I've acid reflux so I'll try to convice that I've a real bad case of bb. I'll start taking some anti-depressive meds soon, so I can stop thinking about this problem.

Thanks for reading, I feel kinda puzzled in this situation. Happy to move on from this relationship but still very depressed and alone. It's hard when I've put up a standard that I can't date women before I get good breath. ](*,)
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

It's hard for you to let this go because of the fact you feel you must accept it all relates to your BB in some way.

But really, this woman is probably a ***t who goes from person to person, feeding off their goodness. And unfortunately she found a very vulnerable person in you - especially vulnerable to rejection. She can't even comprehend your reaction to it now. And she's still feeding off this with her shitty excuses and explanations.

Focus on finding someone more wholesome and real, someone who may themselves also be looking for acceptance. All she was ever interested in was shattering you to pieces, like every other guy she likely to get involved with.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic