Your Email Address:

First Name:

Serious BB through nose

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
slrr
Total Newbie

Serious BB through nose

Post by slrr »

Lately the situation is getting worse and worse, it's like the BB doubled the distance it can spread.

Even when I stay doing nothing in my house the neighbours still smell it and cough violently. Wow wtf what should i do?

Been get the tonsil stones out, negative H.Pylori test and some digestive system inflamations

Can someone out here help me please?

noway
Junior

Re: Serious BB through nose

Post by noway »

slrr wrote: Even when I stay doing nothing in my house the neighbours still smell it and cough violently.
Yes you suffer from halitosis, so, it has developed a halitophobia too!
Music Lady
Advanced

Post by Music Lady »

How has it developed a phobia? S/he has a severe halitosis issue. The smell can extend pretty far (for people with a nose odor problem). I've gotten many complaints directed at me from neighbors. Not a phobia. This is fact.

To the Op if you've ruled out things like hpylori, tonsils or dental problems, it could be a digestive issue where you don't generate enough acid. There's a tablet called HCL tablets which could correct this. Of course the other side of this is you might have acid reflux. Doctors feel this can cause severe bb as well.

Have you seen an ENT? You could have a sinus infection. They would examine your nasal cavity to see also if you have polyps. Look at some of the sticky posts up top to see if there might be a connection with any of those symptoms or remedies.
DanielPine
Advanced
Post by DanielPine »

you might have ozena
badbreathe88
Junior

hey

Post by badbreathe88 »

As a young child around who knows when, I had developed a sac of cyst which contains a smelly liquid, even with my mouth closed, my classmates could still smell it. It smells really bad, after having surgery to remove the cyst in my left side of the mouth I no longer have that bad smell. Check if you have cyst growing in your mouth/face. The odor is really bad, like rotten fish, it's because of a bacterial overgrowth, probably due to an impacted wisdom, if you remove your wisdoms, the cyst could drain out or you may have to do surgery to remove it.
slrr
Total Newbie

Post by slrr »

Music Lady wrote:How has it developed a phobia? S/he has a severe halitosis issue. The smell can extend pretty far (for people with a nose odor problem). I've gotten many complaints directed at me from neighbors. Not a phobia. This is fact.

To the Op if you've ruled out things like hpylori, tonsils or dental problems, it could be a digestive issue where you don't generate enough acid. There's a tablet called HCL tablets which could correct this. Of course the other side of this is you might have acid reflux. Doctors feel this can cause severe bb as well.

Have you seen an ENT? You could have a sinus infection. They would examine your nasal cavity to see also if you have polyps. Look at some of the sticky posts up top to see if there might be a connection with any of those symptoms or remedies.
Thank you for your response. I had an endoscopy last month and doctor didn't say anything other than stomach and gut ulcer. Also I've been to an ENT two years ago, gone through a polyp surgery; and nothing changed.
ThisSucks
Junior

Post by ThisSucks »

Dude......Stomach Ulcer is caused by H.Pylori!!!!!
Did he say you have stomach ulcers?
slrr
Total Newbie

Post by slrr »

ThisSucks wrote:Dude......Stomach Ulcer is caused by H.Pylori!!!!!
Did he say you have stomach ulcers?
English's not my native languague so I used the wrong word. It's stomach inflamation (gastritis) caused by my depression.

Anyway, I took the breath test today with the hope that maybe there were some mistakes, but it were not. The result is still negative.

Now I don't know what to do next.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic